Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juicey-lucy, Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2978 times)

Integral

Morning gents!

After lurking for a while and asking for advice a couple of times I thought it was time for me to pay back a bit with my first review.

Hopefully I'll get around to writing up the few punts i've had since xmas - I've tried to follow the review guide on the wiki 9although the calibrated beauty index thing is far to complictated for me) and keep the factual stuff separated from the fluffy shite. Comments are welcome but just don't take the piss too badly, eh?  :P

juicey-lucy, Birmingham City Centre

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just The Facts Ma’am

* Type & Price: In-call, 1 hour, £100.
* Booking & Comms: Via phone (on profile) and text. Quite difficult to getting hold of Lucy (three attempts over two days, no returned messages), but once we had spoken on the phone comms were great.
* Venue: Flat literally right next to the Hippodrome, abut 5-10 min walk from New Street. Clean and tidy with modern decoration, had the feel of a dedicated working flat not a home. Clean towels and body wash in shower.
* Services: DFK, OWO, DT, RO, covered sex & CIM.

There’s No Accounting For Taste

So I happened to be at a loose end in Birmingham for a few days and after trying several times to get in touch with Lucy (she didn’t return texts or voicemails) I managed to get through to her and spoke to her on the phone. She was friendly and helpful, and provided postcode and directions via text, with flat number and access details over the phone once I’d arrived.

Lucy was wearing a black mini-dress and massive stripper heels when she opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was exactly as she appears in her photos. Her overall look and demeanour is best described as “slutty MILF” - dyed blonde hair, fake tan and she was wearing quite a bit of makeup (especially heavy eyeliner) but it wasn’t excessive.

Lucy told me that she was 40 years old and I’d say that facially she looks like a very well preserved and pretty woman in her early 40’s. Her body was truly amazing - she is toned and firm all over without being hard or gym-bunny in look or feel. She does have enhanced breasts but they are in proportion to her frame (if a bit “plasticky” in feeling), with no visible scars.

Personality-wise she was great, very chatty and open and really easy to talk to. She went out of her way to make me feel relaxed and she felt genuine and sexy without being forced or mechanical at any time. Definitely no script and no clock watching (in fact I stayed almost 15 min beyond the hour).
We started with some DFK (Lucy is a smoker and did taste of cigarettes at first) and then moved on to RO. Lucy seemed to enjoy this and did become very wet after some tongue and finger action (enough that no lube was required for penetration later) but didn’t orgasm (as far as I can tell!). She was fully shaven and her pussy was neat with relatively long lips. Her OWO was very good if a little bit too gentle for me, but this was more than made up for by a great deep throat session – she took my full length to the balls, although this did result in a minute of coughing during which I thought she might bring up a lung… She carried on with gusto after this into a 69 position that continued for a while. Then it was protected sex in doggy, missionary and cowgirl (lots of eye contact and some more DFK during cowgirl). Lucy was enthusiastic and flexible, and although her pussy wasn’t the tightest fit (or maybe my cock isn't the biggest  :D) it was still a really enjoyable fuck. She finished me off with a blowjob / handjob into CIM.  She helped me clean off in the shower (clean and plenty of towels) but didn’t actually get into the shower with me, and was just as friendly and chatty afterwards while I was dressing.

Overall I got the impression that she actually enjoyed what she does and was completely genuine and honest. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a raunchy / slutty MILF type, but also oddly I think she would be a good choice for a newbie / nervous punter.

Scores On The Doors

* Face: 8/10
* Body: 8.5/10 (would be a 9 but I deducted half a point for enhanced boobs – yes, I know I’m weird!)
* Attitude: 10/10
* Accuracy To Profile: 10/10
* Overall: 9/10
* Would See Again: Definitely Yes.

vw

Good first review Integral glad you had fun !

Integral

Cheers VW, she's a fun type of girl!

It was worth the time to write the review just to help me remember the fantastic DT... :cool:

Ming

Excellent first review  :thumbsup: certainly better than my first effort  :angry:

Thanks and welcome

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Nice one Integral.......congratulations you now qualify for a freebie with Lil  :( :(

Integral

Cheers Ming, I've been a lurker for a while and have had the benefit of lots of good reviews others have written  :hi:

Dodo, who's this Lil and does she do DT...or is she one of Cueball's beauties  :angelgirl:  :D

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review OP, as most of the guys above have said similar not bad for first review  :thumbsup: . Glad you had a good time, welcome to the club  :hi:

Offline dboy74

Cheers Ming, I've been a lurker for a while and have had the benefit of lots of good reviews others have written  :hi:

Dodo, who's this Lil and does she do DT...or is she one of Cueball's beauties  :angelgirl:  :D
Excellent review.

Now you are part of the club Lil is your initiation punt  :D

Integral

Just done a search and found lil's profile.......

1st reaction:  :scare: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

2nd reaction:  ...I've had worse  :D

Ming

Just done a search and found lil's profile.......

2nd reaction:  ...I've had worse  :D

Who?

we always need new fresh talent......... :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline gavp1984

Oh dear God, I've just searched Lil. My eyes, my eyes.

On a different note,  I've seen Lucy twice before I joined this group.  After your review I may pop in and see her tomorrow as I'm in Birmingham.  One of the things she does very well is lie on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and she just lets you face Fuck her. Very impressive what she can take in her mouth.

Integral

On a different note,  I've seen Lucy twice before I joined this group.  After your review I may pop in and see her tomorrow as I'm in Birmingham.  One of the things she does very well is lie on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and she just lets you face Fuck her. Very impressive what she can take in her mouth.

I'm certainly going to head back for another round next time I am in Brum. Thanks for the tip gav - I'll be sure to enquire about the throat fuck possibility!

Offline azrael

So i guess we'll see a review of the lovely lady some time soon  :unknown:

Offline gavp1984

So i guess we'll see a review of the lovely lady some time soon  :unknown:

I saw her about 12 months ago, way before I joined the group.  I'm guessing you don't want an out of date review?  I've only had one punt being active on here, see my review for Sexy Maya, due to funds. Unfortunately I didn't go to Birmingham in the end. Rest assured that there will be a review after every punt from now on.

Would people like me to put up out of date reviews?  I don't mind doing them if they help.

Offline azrael

I saw her about 12 months ago, way before I joined the group.  I'm guessing you don't want an out of date review?  I've only had one punt being active on here, see my review for Sexy Maya, due to funds. Unfortunately I didn't go to Birmingham in the end. Rest assured that there will be a review after every punt from now on.

Would people like me to put up out of date reviews?  I don't mind doing them if they help.

Posting a review of an old punt, wouldn't be deemed worthwhile. Any thing beyond 3 weeks in my eyes is outdated. But one thing i would stress/point out as most experienced punters would state "reviews are the life blood of this site" but i will be looking foreward to your reviews in the near future  :drinks:

Offline gavp1984

Don't worry I intend to. I quite enjoyed the review writing experience for Maya, it's nice to share.

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw Lucy a few times to great girl up for most things loves to deep throat only off putting thing is the gargling when she's deep throating. Apart from that I've had many fun times with her giving her a mouthful and watch her run to toilet is funny. Also I  now see she has some nice thigh boots so a visit is on soon