Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicki Bristol  (Read 1057 times)

10 review(s) for Xxx__VICKI (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Andy Q

External Link/Members Only

Met Vicki for 30 mins recently - £80

Comms: Good response via AW then sorted out meet via text on the day

Location: New apartment at Finzels Reach. Incredibly discreet, apartment is at end of corridor.

Appearance: Girl next door, not a stunner but attractive in a pallid Polish way. Dressed in revealing see through lingerie. I must say she has the most gorgeous bum I have ever seen...worthy of the individual attention I later gave it. Large, natural shapely breasts but not overly fulsome.

Meet: Warm welcome from behind the door. Nice kiss hello then shown through to a clean, modern bedroom...paperwork and shower. Again, very clean and the usual micro towel.
Vicki was really attentive, deep but not overly DFK and lots of touching. I asked for a BJ, she licked tentatively (I had showered twice in a matter of hours, the most recent 15 mins earlier so was scrupulously clean) but she asked if she could do oral with as she had a sore throat as was worried about infection. I was ok with this as I always debate about OWO from a marital perspective but wish she had told me earlier.
We got through all the positions in a nice way though the changes were at my direction so became a bit formulaic. The sex was good and she was enthusiastic. I asked towards the end how much time we had left and she hopped off to ask her friend next door..a bit disconcerting but we finished well.
Nice chat afterwards.

Would I return:  Yes. I had a fun time. Reading some of the reviews on here I sometimes feel I missed out not pushing for some of the more extreme likes on her profile but I had a good time with a nice welcoming girl.

Offline Roth

She and her mate Lara are good punts and add to Bristol's decent prossie collection.  :rose: :rose:

She send to have a different AW profile when she started.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55228.0

:)