Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Bathgate.  (Read 4646 times)

Thedrum

Has anyone been to the Thai Massage place in Bathgate.
Is it legit or are extras on offer?

Offline Poopster

Is that the place in Bathgate Business Centre?
If so it's an unusual place for a knocking shop, I'd guess legit only... but that said, Thai girls can be persuaded 99% of the time.

Sorry, that's useless!

Offline rathbone

I'm fairly sure it's legit, having driven past a few times then (being mildly curious) I had a quick snoop.

mark70!

The 99% rule hasn't been my experience. Maybe I'm too polite or just useless at reading it giving out the right signals :angelgirl: Wish I wasn't tho !!

Offline Poopster

The 99% rule hasn't been my experience. Maybe I'm too polite or just useless at reading it giving out the right signals :angelgirl: Wish I wasn't tho !!

I didn't necessarily mean full sex, but a happy ending is always on the cards when you go out for a Thai, very often more.

Offline ComeAgain

Is there a link to it anywhere? Address/number?
I might pop in to try it out. I kinda agree with Poopy in that Thai massages almost always end in one way if you ask.
If I walk in and its a bloke.....

Offline ComeAgain

Found it....the wonders of Google!
I read with interest their site saying, "whether you’re looking for relief from pain due to exercise or just looking for a treat with the girls"....come on, can't get any clearer than that!

Offline chinafan

Let's be clear, Thai massage joints are the easiest places to get "extras" to your massage. Most - if not all - of the girls and women working in them have worked in Thailand (duh) so they know the score.

I've been in places that have had signs up saying "no sexual services offered" and I've always had a happy ending.

Look for the signs, and make sure you're giving off the right signs; keks off, legs parted when you're lying face down. Whenever she gets near your junk or your ass crack, squirm and make the right noises. If she's up for earning a wee tip she'll make it clear that extras are on offer.

Failing that, just fucking ask. As noted above, they've worked in massage places in Thailand, they KNOW why men are there. The only place I was turned down was in a parlour in London, near Marylebone Station. I wasn't getting any signals from the girl, so I just asked as soon as I turned over onto my back. She said no, it wasn't allowed there, but directed me to a Chinese massage shop two doors down. (Where I went after the Thai massage and got a fantastic naked body to body with a hot Chinese girl.)

mark70!

Been to a few. Gorgie. Montrose Ter. Great Junction Street. Even and got told no. Am I missing some secret code? Lol

mark70!

Well, even when naked, they don't seem to bother. And ive been loads of times. Id be interested to know if anyone has had 'success' in any of the places ive mentioned.

Offline ComeAgain

Well, even when naked, they don't seem to bother. And ive been loads of times. Id be interested to know if anyone has had 'success' in any of the places ive mentioned.
Its not there anymore...but there was  Thai massage place on the Leith end of Ferry Road which looked legit from outside, but offered extras when you asked. The girl was a stunning Japanese lady. Happy days!

Offline ComeAgain

Been to a few. Gorgie. Montrose Ter. Great Junction Street. Even and got told no. Am I missing some secret code? Lol
What is the one in Great Junction Street you refer to?

mark70!

I think it was udon, maybe now up in montrose terrace.

mark70!

And so, any recommendations for places still about that offer a bit more!?

Offline whistle

Tried udon on great junction St and Montrose terrace tried gorgie haymarket and Bathgate Thai and haven't had any luck. Have tried a few visits and have asked but been told no.

mark70!

Exactly. This is a great myth that no one seems able to back up with actuality.

Offline myothernameis

I wasn't getting any signals from the girl, so I just asked as soon as I turned over onto my back. She said no, it wasn't allowed there,

She didn't throw you out, that one thing I would never do, ask the masseur if she does happy ending.  I go once per month to relax Glasgow, legit massage parlour run by a group of polish girls.......on your first visit, you asked to sign a medical questionnaire, and in the questionnaire, and the rules.....

If you ask for anything sexual, the massage will end and you will be asked to leave the premises, now one of the girls, don't know if it was part of the massage, but she massaged my as a few times, coming very close to credit card swipe

Now wondering because the parlour is in Glasgow, and the police tolerance to sex in parlours isn't allowed, these girls wont offer happy ending, but where as a legit place in London, also ran by polish girls, happy ending is on offer, as they do body to body massage 

Offline Lothian83

Had been going to 2 different Thai massage places in West Lothian for a few months and last week, on my 7th visit to one I finally got the elusive happy ending! For free...

Just built up a bit of banter with the lady over the months and she's said a couple of times I've got hard that I'm very sensitive, then last week she said she'd give me a belly massage and cheeky massage..

Was brilliant, naughty keeping quiet as her colleague was on the desk :)

mark70!

I would imagine most of the ladies are married with kids and don't fit in to our stereotypical predetermined idea of a Thai masseuse out in the land of smiles. Harsh, but probably true.

jonreremy91

Had been going to 2 different Thai massage places in West Lothian for a few months and last week, on my 7th visit to one I finally got the elusive happy ending! For free...

Just built up a bit of banter with the lady over the months and she's said a couple of times I've got hard that I'm very sensitive, then last week she said she'd give me a belly massage and cheeky massage..

Was brilliant, naughty keeping quiet as her colleague was on the desk :)

Sounds good!  Also curious which place?

Jsmith123Go

I've been to a few around west lothian also, a few times to the one in bathgate and didnt seem to get any indicators to a nice ending, it know HE is strictly buisness for massasues but both of the girls at bathgate mentioned boyfriends/husbands so i'd say no to any extras.
    Also they did mention to keep boxers on.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:20:56 pm by Jsmith123Go »