Sugar Babies

Author Topic: big32boobs - Gloucester (touring)  (Read 1080 times)

1 review(s) for big32boobs (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rimmington

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TOFTT and it didn't pay off.

Due the dearth of decent punts in Gloucester at the moment I decided to give this one a go, having had some excellent punts with Polish girls in the past.  Arrangements all made by txt and I was directed to the New Inn Hotel in central Gloucester, which is a known prossie favourite.  Confirmed services and costs in advance - £100 for the hour including "all services".

I arrived outside the hotel and rang for the room number.  Whoever answered didn't seem to be expecting me, and I was asked to wait 2 minutes and she would call back.  5 minutes later I did get a call back, and a different voice told me the room number.  On the way through the courtyard, a dodgy-looking (English) bloke helpfully told me as I walked past that the girls were really lovely.  This could have been a satisfied customer, but was probably actually a pimp.

I got to the room and knocked.  The door opened and inside I saw not one but three girls waiting in their underwear - not what I was expecting.  I was invited to choose one, so I picked the one that looked least unlike the profile photos.  A good 10 minutes were then wasted while me and the chosen girl waited for the other 2 to get dressed, do whatever in the bathroom and then leave.  Then a couple of minutes after we started getting down to action, one of them came back and knocked on the door because she had forgotten her keys.  There was also an extensive collection of mobile phones on the bedside table which kept going off with calls or txts every few minutes.  All this put me off my stroke somewhat.

The girl I was left with was OK looking.  Slightly plump as expected from the profile pics that probably weren't her, but a decent body nonetheless.  Once the other girls left she seemed friendly enough, with moderate grasp of English.  Her English was certainly good enough to attempt to charge an extra £20 for OWO, however I reminded her I had been told that "all services" were included with the hour.  She accepted this and started giving be BJ that was OK but nothing special.

After a bit of that I wanted to give her some oral.  This was probably the best bit of the whole episode - she did seem to properly get into this and started directing me as to how she liked it.  She appeared to cum, and this seemed to cheer her up a bit.  I then asked her to turn over for some rimming, so she got onto all fours and presented me with an arsehole that, frankly, looked like it had seem some action over the years.  Still, it was the only one she had so I stuck my tongue in it.

Finally, it was time for a shag.  She lay back and spread her legs, and after reminding her of the need for a condom, I got down to it.  Her fanny was still wet from the earlier oral and was tighter than I was expecting (bearing in mind she told me earlier she had 4 kids), so it was a good shag.  I did consider asking for anal, and I think she would have been up for it, but by that stage I just wanted to get things over with, and I'm not convinced her arse would have been significantly tighter than her fanny anyway.  I shot my load, cleaned up with wet wipes, got dressed and left.

So, not an absolute disaster, but not a good punt either so I can't honestly recommend her.  It's a shame because I think if she was working on her own without the pimp, other girls, and distractions of all the mobile phones, she might actually have been quite good.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. Glad it wasn't a complete disaster.

vw

I hate that place, know to many people who drink there.  Hardly discrete coming down the stairs into the courtyard checking your flies and a big post fuck smile !

Shame she wasn't up to much !

Offline Rimmington

I hate that place, know to many people who drink there.  Hardly discrete coming down the stairs into the courtyard checking your flies and a big post fuck smile !

Shame she wasn't up to much !
I know what you mean - it's actually better when it's busy as I feel more anonymous when there's lots of people around.  Sexy Brown Suga usually works from there when she is in town, and she's always a top punt.

vw

I know what you mean - it's actually better when it's busy as I feel more anonymous when there's lots of people around.  Sexy Brown Suga usually works from there when she is in town, and she's always a top punt.

Like this ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Can be like this just to make other punters aware of the hotels entrance, you have to climb the stairs to the left of the band and come back down.   :scare:

Offline Uoti2

Great review - thanks for posting.
it was the only one she had so I stuck my tongue in it.
That's practically a mission statement for punters.

vw

She offers unprotected sex as a service, probably explains this.   :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Finally, it was time for a shag.  She lay back and spread her legs, and after reminding her of the need for a condom, I got down to it.

If i was a careless spastic i would regret this !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

After a bit of that I wanted to give her some oral.  This was probably the best bit of the whole episode - she did seem to properly get into this and started directing me as to how she liked it.  She appeared to cum, and this seemed to cheer her up a bit.  I then asked her to turn over for some rimming, so she got onto all fours and presented me with an arsehole that, frankly, looked like it had seem some action over the years.  Still, it was the only one she had so I stuck my tongue in it.

Would get your self down the clap  clinic in 14 days, you probably have 15 blokes cum on your tongue !   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Careless punters do my nut in !   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:42:38 am by vw »

petersclose1

I've got this idea of checking in here for a day/night and trying for an afternoon of fun.
Drinks and hopefully a better price between punts - I like seedy every now and then.

Anyone ever tried this?

Offline Rimmington

She offers unprotected sex as a service, probably explains this.   :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Hmmmm, I hadn't noticed that.  I made a point of checking that she hadn't ticked bareback, but didn't check for unprotected sex - too much scrolling.  To be fair, I can't be 100% sure she would have let me in bareback, she might have been about to reach for a condom just before I mentioned it, but I admit it's a significant possibility.

vw

Hmmmm, I hadn't noticed that.  I made a point of checking that she hadn't ticked bareback, but didn't check for unprotected sex - too much scrolling.  To be fair, I can't be 100% sure she would have let me in bareback, she might have been about to reach for a condom just before I mentioned it, but I admit it's a significant possibility.

Would think its highly likely, the whole 3 birds in a room stinks of money saving, bareback saves the pimp cash.

Lots of unprotected profiles if you search 1 mile gl1 suspect the other 2 are there also !

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Scary girl and an awkward looking location. Useful intel, thanks