Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amount of reviews ( posted in the review section )  (Read 2040 times)

mavgoose

A general thanks to

1) the usual suspects
2) newer members
3) lurking members who are now posting reviews

Without being scientific , I'm sure there are more and more reviews going up every week.
They've been a massive help to avoid bad ones , try new ones , and reminisce about past visits.

The reasons I joined. That , and I'm a pervert.

I've been on here a year and it's definitely a lot more info friendly as the months pass. Carry on.

:drinks:

Offline Game of scones

+1 mav
This being the perverse expensive hobby that it is its great to get some solid advice from guys who have first hand or dick experience of the hoor in question
We could always take up golf apparently you can get your hole 18 times in four hours  :D

OldAdmin

Yes both visitors & reviews has been very high recently (site-wide, can't say regarding just Scotland).

Coming soon (14 days?) -- search service providers by location & distance (like dating sites), in below example is Glasgow city centre (it looks ugly because it's a database result, it'll look better when the search interface is done):

Hidden Image/Members Only

chico1000

Totally agree Mav this section is getting a lot better and most people now are more willing to contribute when they get a bit of encouragement.
For what it's worth hate golf, had a boat sank it and now throughly enjoy this hobby.
Looking forward to the new update.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:08:35 pm by chico1000 »

ickydicky

totally agree with Mav. much better now with less aggression and pathetic name calling, though it is still there. admin has cleaned things up a lot and the latest addition looks like it will be very helpful. i will  :drinks: to that. and to my next punt :P

Offline Squire Haggard

+1 mav
This being the perverse expensive hobby that it is its great to get some solid advice from guys who have first hand or dick experience of the hoor in question
We could always take up golf apparently you can get your hole 18 times in four hours  :D

:D :D

Offline MrFox

+1 Mav
If it wasn't for this site and the regulars advice + reviews God knows where I'd have wasted my hard earned cash!

Looking forward to the update Admin  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

Update looks good admin. Should be useful.

I look forward to it.

I know a few guys who have taken up "golf" as a reason to be late in from work, or going to the "driving range" , as a cover story.
I just sneak away from work.

bigbell

i joined the site to avoid the scammers and get others opinions,i punt for the thrill whether it be a cutie /bbw/oldie
makes no difference to me,they are what they are,its my cash/time :hi:

RandyF

That's be a great new site search feature.  Look how the results are ordered in that example by the 'score' field - which seems to be calculated from the positive, neutral, negative, review count fields.

Interesting 'top 15' that's showing for Glasgow  :)

Offline f_angel

I should at some point be posting a few brief reviews.

Online auldie63

Think that any improvement to this site is obvious bonus, which we will have to use to see how much it is to us.
This site has       1  provided me with some great times.
                        2  saved me some serious money.
                        3  given me a place for a rant back an' furrit.

It's the best site I use on the whole fucking web!   

Offline ComeAgain

Yes both visitors & reviews has been very high recently (site-wide, can't say regarding just Scotland).
Exciting developments indeed. Can I assume that your table is only populated with AW users?

Coming soon (14 days?) -- search service providers by location & distance (like dating sites), in below example is Glasgow city centre (it looks ugly because it's a database result, it'll look better when the search interface is done):

Hidden Image/Members Only

Can we asume that your table will be populated by AW users only?
Nonetheless...great development  :yahoo:

Offline Jock D

This site is a tremendously valuable resource for sharing and gainig information, and an increase in the number of genuine punters posting reviews can only be a good thing....long may it continue.  :thumbsup:

Offline pieeyedpiper

Bet the scammers and bait and switch crew don't like this site, as only newbies and the non-streetwise punters will get fleeced, thanks to the honest reviews and great info on here  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There is at least one guy who has a H u g e number of posts and no reviews. James999 has 10,001 posts and no reviews.

JRC has 13,000+ posts and 7 reviews.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:52:50 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline pieeyedpiper

Offline S.X. MacHine

The usefulness of this site goes without saying. However, there's room for improvement, especially in the Scottish section. Compare the calm and respectful tone of the 'UK Punting' section with the Scottish section. While we Scots are renowned for robust debate, why must we turn on each other with little or no provocation? Some abusive exchanges go on and on after the point of the thread has been forgotten!
Two other observations; why the overlong and gushing 'Mills and Boons' type reviews. All reviews are welcome, but less is often more.
Finally, what's with the semi literate contributors who NEVER submit a review? Half the time we haven't the slightest idea what their obscure outpourings mean.
Otherwise, a brilliant site which, if it didn't exist, would definitely need to be invented.

mavgoose

Another great week of input in the reviews section. Lots of fresh reviews.
Couple of negatives that had already been positively reviewed
( sexy Sami and anais1 ) , but openly and maturely debated - and good and bad points taken ( and believed ) in both cases.

How it should be.

Offline qetzl

Coming soon (14 days?) -- search service providers by location & distance (like dating sites), in below example is Glasgow city centre (it looks ugly because it's a database result, it'll look better when the search interface is done)

At the risk of a minor thread derail, I'm pretty interested in what stack the site is running on. Looks like modified SMF and obviously that's PHPMyAdmin, so MySQL for the database. Is there much else about the site that's interesting from a tech point of view?

Does MySQL have GIS extensions like Postgres' postgis? (I see you're just doing plain maths to get all wgs in a circle)

Offline tazman1002001

A general thanks to

1) the usual suspects
2) newer members
3) lurking members who are now posting reviews

Without being scientific , I'm sure there are more and more reviews going up every week.
They've been a massive help to avoid bad ones , try new ones , and reminisce about past visits.

The reasons I joined. That , and I'm a pervert.

I've been on here a year and it's definitely a lot more info friendly as the months pass. Carry on.

:drinks:

Great it's good to see everyone now contributing and writing reviews...... I'm glad you all eventually caught up with my way of thinking.... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online auldie63

At the risk of a minor thread derail, I'm pretty interested in what stack the site is running on. Looks like modified SMF and obviously that's PHPMyAdmin, so MySQL for the database. Is there much else about the site that's interesting from a tech point of view?

Does MySQL have GIS extensions like Postgres' postgis? (I see you're just doing plain maths to get all wgs in a circle)
Eh?

Offline qetzl

Eh?
Tech stuff, I'm just curious what software he uses to run the site.

ickydicky

In our day, an abacus would have been suffice!

it would still have been all greek to me :yahoo:

OldAdmin

That query in the screenshot has done the job for me for a while so never bothered looking into whether MySQL implemented geo-distance functions.

Great it's good to see everyone now contributing and writing reviews...... I'm glad you all eventually caught up with my way of thinking.... :thumbsup:
nope, not everyone.

it would still have been all greek to me :yahoo:

it is mostly geek to me.