Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Royal  (Read 2825 times)

13 review(s) for CherryRoyal (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline luvpearlstits

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

3rd visit with Cherry today.
Central Glasgow hotel, arranged time and directed to room.
Offered a shower and a drink which I accepted before getting down to business.
Cracking time with deep blowjob and pussy sucking.
Nice wee toy show whilst sucking me off.
Finished off in mish being encouraged all along to fuck her deep.
She ticks my boxes
Excellent punt.

JazzMan

I can't book her because the photos tell me nothing.
No idea what she looks like.
Unless she expects me to buy her "Private Gallery costs 4.19 credit(s)"?
Which I never do.
So thanks but no thanks.

Glasgowman69

Which I never do.
So thanks but no thanks.

Agreed i can understand some WG's wanting to keep their identity anonymous with regards to their face but i very rarely book someone without a face picture or at least much clearer pics than that been burnt too many times in the past but she looks like she has a nice set all the same seen her profile a few times a nice face pic would sell for me  ;)

chico1000

I know it does not help but sometimes it's just the way of things I know of at least two girls who are cracking looking but the profile pics are not the best.  Maisie should me a wee picture of cherry and she looked "lush" to me and when I get a chance I'll visit. 

Firebird

Which I never do.
So thanks but no thanks.

You jumped to her defence in my review and said that 'nothing I said would put you Off'? So has this positive review put you off?

RandyF

Is it even her in those dreadful photos?  Never did follow the conclusion of that fluffy wye-aye drama.

They fluffies hyped the shit out her for a month, then forgot all about her.  Never a good sign  :P

moosehead69

Yeah definetly her cracking ass In those pics and she does have a great body ...

mavgoose

Is that her ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?

JazzMan

Yes.
I think after reading this thread she added a new photo.

mavgoose

I see it now. On her profile.
If you're thoughts are true and she has refreshed her profile after reading this , well done ukp. !!
Also , if she is reading this , the pictures certainly now have my interest.

moosehead69

You maybe too late after tomorrow she's not planning on returning up here for a while.. If ever!
And the pic is accurate of her.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:12:13 pm by moosehead69 »

mavgoose

You maybe too late after tomorrow she's not planning on returning up here for a while.. If ever!
And the pic is accurate of her.

Oh no , pity. What reason did she give for that. ??
Can't see any comment on her profile....
 :thumbsdown:

moosehead69

Emailed her to see if she was back next week but said she hadnt been busy enough since the negative reviews and some of the comments on here so was going to move on.... Pity really as she was a really nice girl with a gorgeous sexy body ...

JazzMan

Emailed her to see if she was back next week but said she hadnt been busy enough since the negative reviews and some of the comments on here so was going to move on.... Pity really as she was a really nice girl with a gorgeous sexy body ...

Maybe if she used her new photo instead of this one she may have had more business?

Hidden Image/Members Only

moosehead69

Who knows ... Maybes aye maybes naw .... But now some may never know!!

Offline auldie63

Sorry but can't find the neg reviews and looking at the pics who wouldn't want a wee play with that.

moosehead69

Sorry but can't find the neg reviews and looking at the pics who wouldn't want a wee play with that.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88770.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84889.0

A couple of the recent negative reviews which caused a dip in her bookings sorry to see her not return. Always found her a cracking girl!

RandyF

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88770.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84889.0

A couple of the recent negative reviews which caused a dip in her bookings sorry to see her not return. Always found her a cracking girl!

Well if she really is blaming those reviews and vowing never to return to Glasgow/Scotland....she's totally unsuited to prostitution.  Change of area won't cure that.  There isn't exactly a great deal of competition here for a reasonably priced British hoor - you don't actually have to be that good to make top $.

She surely wasn't complaining when the fluffies hyped her into the 10/10 'she can do no wrong' superstar stratosphere.  Couple of gents with perfectly reasonable expectations visit and say WTF is this!?  She's got a 'tache, really not attractive, nearly tripped over bin full of spunk rags, mediocre service al round  :unknown: By this time the fluffies all seemed to have deserted her for unknown reason anyway  :unknown:  :rolleyes:

Firebird

You could say that about quite a lot of pressies, 'Oh her pics are great, I'd love to have a go on that'. Doesn't mean she's gonna be any good, there are two negative reviews which is a stark contrast to the seven or eight positives that she has. If two negs are enough to make her stop coming here then maybe she should get into a new profession.

chico1000

I hope she comes back cause I have yet to meet her.  I read the two negatives but to me they read at least like neutrals.
I know some folk can't see past the word "negative" but if you actually read them and the positive reviews I reckon she is a good shout. Just because somebody gets a negative it does not mean the previous positives are somehow rubbish.

Not only that she does appear to listen to things under her control.

Offline DickDiver

I hope she comes back cause I have yet to meet her.  I read the two negatives but to me they read at least like neutrals.

Mine should read like a negative because it's a negative.  You may, in the same circumstances, have made it a neutral which would be your perogative. This allows others to benchmark your ratings as the negative allows others to benchmark mine.

However, it was definitely a negative - I didn't enjoy it and wouldn't repeat it.

Firebird

Mine should read like a negative because it's a negative.  You may, in the same circumstances, have made it a neutral which would be your perogative. This allows others to benchmark your ratings as the negative allows others to benchmark mine.

However, it was definitely a negative - I didn't enjoy it and wouldn't repeat it.

My thoughts exactly. I've got nothing against Cherry, she was a nice enough girl (maybe a bit business like in terns of her personality) but the service was poor and in my eyes it was a negative. Simple as that. If she has decided that two negatives is too much for her to deal with well then a honestly think she's in the wrong line of work. She should change the way she operates, stop running a revolving door business for a start

RandyF

I know some folk can't see past the word "negative" but if you actually read them and the positive reviews I reckon she is a good shout. Just because somebody gets a negative it does not mean the previous positives are somehow rubbish.

Not only that she does appear to listen to things under her control.

Chico your forever going on about the value of reviews, yet here, to suit your own agenda your dismissing these two negative non-malicious reviews.

Chico the fluffy agenda bender.

Where will this absurd fluffy notion end?  I read she was a munter, but to me it read like Kelly Brook.  I read 2/10 but to me I read 10/10 superstar. 

They rated her NEGATIVE. Quit trying to fluff it up FFS.

moosehead69

They rated her negative fair enough we all have differing opinions and can make our own minds up after comparing reviews and comments..I'm just disappointed that she has decided not to return in the near future as I enjoyed my meets with her ...

Offline DickDiver

They rated her negative fair enough we all have differing opinions and can make our own minds up after comparing reviews and comments..I'm just disappointed that she has decided not to return in the near future as I enjoyed my meets with her ...

You'll need to go on a road trip to Newcastle, Moosie! Just thinking about that I'm kinda surprised all her reviews are from her tours and none from Newcastle.

moosehead69

Maybe doesn't like working too near home!

chico1000

Ok fair enough and I agree, let's be clear I was not dismissing you or Firebirds review (other than the criteria guidance that you felt you had to strictly adhere to) you are both honest contributators and respect to you for that.  With only 3 choices a negative places her in the same boat as some people who are pretty awful providers.  I, just with the other positives on here and your own words see her as a potential good visit.  As you say that's my prerogative I am sure you will agree there is nothing wrong with that.
If I meet her and have a rubbish visit I will come on and tell you about it unlike some snivelling rats who will  tell you fuck all of any interest.
Not complaining per se about you guys but

mavgoose

I would give her a try, if she returned. Her new pics look good.

It's a fact that very few girls will please all of the people all of the time. I accept the negative comments.
As per the thread on reviews I started in general chat, all comments are valuable and assist in building a picture and allowing you to make a choice. Comments from people who have actually seen the girl , of course.

Other useless comments / antagonistic and deliberately confrontational inputs from useless pricks and lurking working girls are ignored. Thankfully,  we all can now identify that type of input.

Offline tazman1002001

Great girl with a great body and 100% its her in the pics, she really does deliver a PSE style service.......its a shame if she doesn't return.

I've seen her on a few solo bookings and really enjoyed myself .....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 07:07:52 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Other useless comments / antagonistic and deliberately confrontational inputs from useless pricks and lurking working girls are ignored. Thankfully,  we all can now identify that type of input.

Oh please don't start obsessing about me again, like you do with your fave hoors Mavgoose.  Always end in tears and anger (yours).

Offline Courtney

I saw her tonight! She is prob the hottest girl I have seen! Amazing tight toned body and super naughty! 100% very pretty face and would def see again! 10/10!!

..easy tiger! Just try to relax and take deep breaths.  :D :wacko:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 10:42:23 am by Head1 »

Offline seeker

..easy tiger! Just try to relax and take deep breaths.  :D :wacko:
By the sounds of it probably the only Girl he has seen naked   :D
Without staples in her midrif  :D
But she is nice and well worth a visit or two .

Offline bushman

Without staples in her midrif  :D
But she is nice and well worth a visit or two .
:lol: