Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how do you do image search  (Read 948 times)

frenchhorn

as the title says
How do you search using an image in the net ?
I've heard people mention doing this but I don't know how and I've found some that need more investigation,  they look too good to be true

Offline daveev

Search google image search and then drag and drop the picture there and it searches, or with firefox it has tiny eye when you right click the picture and you search like this, sort of mess around till you find out how,

Offline itsjustme

For Chrome:
With AW you have to drag pic to a new tab and they have used java to disable right click ,, once you drag it to a new window. You can right click the image and "Search for Google image"

The dragging of the image to a new tab also works for Diamonds etc too
(Whoever built Diamonds site also left virtual folders open too. Pretty badly secured.)

Any other image from a site that hasn't disabled the right click function is just a right click "Search for Google image"

Offline DDP1982

any chance someone could do this for this profilr google image is blocked External Link/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

i see why you want the image searched , she looks too good to be true , if she is legit, there will be a queue a mile long
 :thumbsup:

Barry Shipton

any chance someone could do this for this profilr google image is blocked External Link/Members Only
Nothing comes up on either Tineye or Google Reverse Image search - but I suspect that just means they're from a private Facebook or Insta account, as KT says all screams 'too good to be true':
- English
- 20 and new to the business
- a total Hottie
- Showing her face
- Based in Darlington - yeah right!

We are all thinking the reality when you turn up is:
- Romanian
- 50 and been round the block several times
- Looks like the back of Bucharest tram
- Hiding her face until you are through the door

If you TOFT and it's the later then we can all have a laugh, if she's real then you'd better keep it to yourself or you'll never get a second booking after you tell the randy old sods on here!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

PS - spelling mistakes tend to point to translated from Romanian but if she's English maybe explains why she's not a brain surgeon.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:14:11 pm by Barry Shipton »

Offline johnny34

We are all thinking the reality when you turn up is:
- Romanian
- 50 and been round the block several times
- Looks like the back of Bucharest tram
- Hiding her face until you are through the door

PS - spelling mistakes tend to point to translated from Romanian but if she's English maybe explains why she's not a brain surgeon.

Probably an EE girl, most likely Romanian imho.

Offline DDP1982

im gona take the plunge tried calling today phone is off will let you all know when ive seen her. Doesnt bother me with EU girls if its not her il walk away.

Offline Knight Templar

im gona take the plunge tried calling today phone is off will let you all know when ive seen her. Doesnt bother me with EU girls if its not her il walk away.

go for it DDP1982, hope you prove us all wrong , then her phone will never stop
 :D :yahoo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

docbrown

I'll put money on all coms is by text , and I'll put wages on the fact it won't be the girl in the picture opening the door . Good luck tho

Offline Dimond dave

With out question EU girl ,, now the big bet is will it be the girl in the phot that opens the door ???

I'll put money on all coms is by text , and I'll put wages on the fact it won't be the girl in the picture opening the door . Good luck tho

Offline 3rdManIn

Any update DDP1982?

I just have this image of the lass answering the door, you thinking it's Christmas, then her saying "my gran's waiting for you upstairs. Be careful with her new hip."

Offline itsjustme

Any update DDP1982?

I just have this image of the lass answering the door, you thinking it's Christmas, then her saying "my gran's been wheeled for you upstairs. Be careful with her new hip."

Barry Shipton

External Link/Members Only

FAKE!
Welcome, and well spotted! Interested to know what image search engine you used as they weren't in Google or Tineye the other day.

My Russian is a little rusty but as suspected she's really 18, called Nicollete, lives in Moscow and has images all over social media with her boyfriend - so highly unlikely to be selling her wares in Darlington as an English girl.

So just an old fashioned gallery seller trying to sucker you in for a few quid.