Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annaleighx - Swansea March 30 - 31st  (Read 921 times)

Richard_Morgan98

'Annaleighx'   Welsh lady is in Swansea for 2 days in a hotel, on the phone she said she's doing a mmmf (2 or 3 guys) offer for £200 an hour.

If anyone is interested, pm me if interested,

Cheers,
Rich

Offline HughJardon

Richard would it not be best to see her one on one for 140 notes, unless of course the allure of the MMMF appeals more to you.

Call me old fashioned but should'nt rates be cheaper for shared accomadation  :rose:
For me 200 pounds for MFF seems more appealing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

I was always under the impression it was 200 an hour split between the five guys as on her profile it doesn't say per person, ? Never thought any differant until you put it like that Hugh, if so , not good value per amount of time you get to sample the said lady, unless of course you like watching?

Offline HughJardon

That does sound right Red that the 200 pounds is shared between ex amount of guys, I suppose as long as she pockets said amount shes a happy bunny.

Ava's clan were charging 60 notes a head when I looked into the world of Bukkake. Value for money on this occasion may mean paying more 2 x guys £100 4 x guys £50 etc
We should all attend pay a tenner each and have a wanking party, I'd still rather watch 2 girls eating each others clodges out whilst in reload mode  :lol:

np500

Very true, ffm 3sum ,  defiantly one memory I'll never forget in a rush. Won't be my last for definite .

Richard_Morgan98

Yes, I spoke to her briefly, it's £200 shared between 2 or 3 guys, not £200 per person !!

The Little Fairy \ Summer Mae party on April 6th at £100 for 2 hours seems good value though, they are taking bookings now,

Rich

Offline HughJardon

Top man Rich
I have seen AnnaLeigh in the past (BUKPM) and she is a good punt, but its been a while.

The second soiree seems more appealing the girls to me look hotter, that Little fairy, well I wanna get there before she changes her name to Wide Fairy  :D

Richard_Morgan98

The Little Fairy / Summer Mae event is in one of the big hotels in Cardiff, I won't say which one , but one everyone would have heard of. I've made a provisional booking. Hope it goes ahead as planned. It up to 8 guys in each session, so I'm not sure if there will be raised eyebrows at the hotel reception desk    :hi:

Rich

Offline HughJardon

Every prossie Ive met at Hotels has had a charming you enter at your own peril vibe, and if you get caught your out on your ears  tuff sheet :timeout:
Ive chose not to punt in the past when location was a Hotel because of the risk element involved and prying eyes aplenty.

I'd like to look into booking rooms for a few hours max, do these still exsist ??

np500

Would't worry about that, big hotel , lots of people milling about, blend in , plus it's over two hours, may all turn up at the beginning but guys have there fill and drift off at differant times, some may turn up later thinking more chance of guys shot bolt or recovering, not that I've ever swung my knuts in that direction !

np500

If you hear of a cheep room for short period let us know Hugh, I'm going to need one for little fairy, plus always handy to know .

Offline HughJardon

2 people fucking is loud but 8 people fucking....

bad day if your trying to get your swede down in the room next door

I will Red Ive got a laudry list that only offer outcalls
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 12:43:48 am by HughJardon »

np500

Cheers Hugh, I shall also keep an eye out.

Offline foreverhung

bad day if your trying to get your swede down in the room next door

I walk around hotel corridoors listening for people fucking, this would be a jackpot for me Hugh  :D
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac