Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose (Marble Arch - W2)  (Read 2569 times)

117 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (117 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those who reviewed Ellie Rose before and the feed back, via pm's on UKP  :hi:

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Tit Wank
Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£130 per hour

Comm's: Via, PM's on UKE, phone calls and text's, Ellie English very good (better than mine)

Location: Flat Marble Arch, small to medium sized bedroom, with a low bed and nicely placed mirrors.
Parking zones 08:30-18:30.
Tube = Marble Arch, 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: Some face pictures and body shots are fair to good.

The girl: medium to long brown hair, size 12 (is fair) 5 foot 4, Mid to late 20s. Real tits (E cup), curvy and nice to hold on to, IMO.

Plus + Very good attitude and service (IMO).  No Clock watching or time wasting :thumbsup:

I will add,

She has very nice eyes and she reminds me, a little of Sophie DD, body wise.

As always, YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:13:33 am by The_Don »

Hornydevil247

Good to see you had a good punt with Ellie

HD

ramrodronnie

I like to thank those who reviewed Ellie Rose before and the feed back, via pm's on UKP  :hi:

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Tit Wank
Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£130 per hour

Comm's: Via, PM's on UKE, phone calls and text's, Ellie English very good (better than mine)

Location: Flat Marble Arch, small to medium sized bedroom, with a low bed and nicely placed mirrors.  Parking zones in 08:30-18:30

The girl: medium to long brown hair, size 12 (is fair) 5 foot 4, Mid to late 20s. Real tits (E cup), curvy and nice to hold to, IMO.

Plus + Very good attitude and service (IMO).  No Clock watching or time wasting :thumbsup:

I will add,

Thanks for your Review The_Don. Pleased you had a good punt with Ellie. Your description of Ellie is spot on, as I have seen her myself twice before, and IMO she's a great girl, and I will be seeing her again as soon as possible.
Also it is very helpful by giving information on the parking times in the local area.

Thanks again The_Don

Offline stayer

I have also seen her recently and she remains one of my favourites.

Parking is free on Sundays but you may have to look around for an empty space.

ramrodronnie

I know stayer. Both times that I've seen Ellie have been on Sunday's, but I've been lucky enough to find a parking space on each occasion. There's plenty of side roads around there, so you can normally find a space in one of them.

Offline Belgarion

Ellie is great. Lovely girl, lovely attitude.and delivers a phenomenal service

Sir Lancealot

50th positive review with not a single blemish on the way. Clearly a very consistent and top qualty service provider.

Offline Denhamhoop

Ellie is great. Lovely girl, lovely attitude.and delivers a phenomenal service
+1 Takes time and makes it personal for and to you

Offline nigel4498

I have seen Ellie recently too and will get round to a review soon.
5+star SP.
As Don noted, very lovely eyes.

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed TD  :thumbsup:
She's a good punt and offers a very good service.
Agree with you about her eyes.

Offline nigel4498

Agree with you about her eyes.
Just goes to show we don't always look at the tits first.

Offline Cuntminion

Nice review

Could never get on board with finchy or uncle sweet heart reviews not because of the sp's but because the punters in those instances were tossers

I've said this elsewhere but the dons reviews have always been a benchmark for me in London when deciding

:thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for all the comments, it took some time to make up my mind and I had called when she used to display a phone number. I couldn't get a time that worked. 

But after reading some feed back and using UKE, I booked on the day and it turned out positive.

I stand corrected, just checked online about Sunday parking.

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:25:46 pm by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

Nice review

Could never get on board with finchy or uncle sweet heart reviews not because of the sp's but because the punters in those instances were tossers

They've been sentenced rightly for their remarkable works perhaps their fellow brothers will turn up in future. :sarcastic:

Btw good review Don.

Offline smiths

Nice review

I've said this elsewhere but the dons reviews have always been a benchmark for me in London when deciding

:thumbsup:

I don't believe those pricks reviews personally, white knight fanboys who collude with WGs in my view. :thumbsdown:

As to The Don, yes he is a great contributor to UKP and gald to hear this punt was good, and along with some others we now get honesty in reviewing in the main in London.

Offline hendrix

Nice one Don. I haven't managed to see her yet - entirely my fault, had to cancel twice. Her comms were faultless.

ramrodronnie

I don't believe those pricks reviews personally, white knight fanboys who collude with WGs in my view. :thumbsdown:

As to The Don, yes he is a great contributor to UKP and gald to hear this punt was good, and along with some others we now get honesty in reviewing in the main in London.

I totally agree with you smiths. I also respect TD for his good Reviews, and helpfulness. Just hope that we've finally got rid of all of these White Knights, and Fanboys now?

You will also always get honesty from me as well. As I always say things as they are. No crap, no White Knighting, and defo no bullshit.

john_n

Nice review The_Don and good to see that you had a great time with Ellie. She always deliever a great service

DJandrew

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Tit Wank
Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£130 per hour

Location: Flat Marble Arch, small to medium sized bedroom, with a low bed and nicely placed mirrors.
Parking zones 08:30-18:30.

The girl: medium to long brown hair, size 12 (is fair) 5 foot 4, Mid to late 20s. Real tits (E cup), curvy and nice to hold on to, IMO.

I will add,

I saw her couple of months ago via Adultwork booking. Very nice girl a great company. Can you explain what you mean by pm on uke. Thanks.

vw

I saw her couple of months ago via Adultwork booking. Very nice girl a great company. Can you explain what you mean by pm on uke. Thanks.

The sister site of here

External Link/Members Only

DJandrew

Thanks Matt I will check the site  :thumbsup: