Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty+Sophie+x (Paddington W2)  (Read 5090 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those who reviewed Sophie before.

Services:
Kissing (very basic)
OWO
Penetration (Protected)
Hand job
Tit Wank (Pearl Necklace)

Price: £120 per hour

Comm's: Via phone and text's (and good IMO). Sophie English is also very good.

Location: Serviced apartments, bedroom mid size, clean and fit for use. Bathroom clean and usable with a shower (no bath) and some toiletries.
Permit zones Mon-Sat = 08:30 -18:30 and pay and display not far away.
Tube/Overground = Paddington, less than a 10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Are fair to good, face and body wise.

The girl: Mid to long black hair, size 8 - 10, about 5.10, age - mid to late 20, fake tits (D/E cup) and nice a$$ (the views in doggy and cow girl:thumbsup:

Plus + Good willing attitude and service. Naughty (in a good way). Comms spot on and no rushing or no clock watching.

Neutral: Her kissing is limited.

As always, YMMV with any W/G.

I will add,

She was sharing with another W/G, I'm not sure if duo's are available. She stated that she travels a bit, so re-booking may be limited. 

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:00:47 am by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, Don.

Been on my hotlist for some time, but she hasn't worked weekends until recently so haven't got round to it yet.

However, concerned if no FK, particularly at that price. So was it just closed lips stuff then?

Thanks.

Offline The_Don

However, concerned if no FK, particularly at that price. So was it just closed lips stuff then?

Yes, kissing was basic, lips to lips. No FK or DFK, that may put some punter off.

But, even with that, I would return to punt her. As her attitude and other parts of her service, were good, IMO.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:39:25 am by The_Don »

vw

Glad you enjoyed your punt 'Don  :drinks:

Miss having her as an option here in Gloucester.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those who reviewed Sophie before.

Services:
Kissing (very basic)
OWO
Penetration (Protected)
Hand job
Tit Wank (Pearl Necklace)

Price: £120 per hour

Comm's: Via phone and text's (and good IMO). Sophie English is also very good.

Location: Serviced apartments, bedroom mid size, clean and fit for use. Bathroom clean and usable with a shower (no bath) and some toiletries.
Permit zones Mon-Sat = 08:30 -18:30 and pay and display not far away.
Tube/Overground = Paddington, less than a 10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Are fair to good, face and body wise.

The girl: Mid to long black hair, size 8 - 10, about 5.10, age - mid to late 20, fake tits (D/E cup) and nice a$$ (the views in doggy and cow girl:thumbsup:

Plus + Good willing attitude and service. Naughty (in a good way). Comms spot on and no rushing or no clock watching.

Neutral: Her kissing is limited.

As always, YMMV with any W/G.

I will add,

She was sharing with another W/G, I'm not sure if duo's are available. She stated that she travels a bit, so re-booking may be limited. 

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for you Review The_Don. Pleased to read about your good punt. And it's very helpful of you to give helpful info regarding parking, and times.
I've had Busty+Sophie on my HL for some time now. What concerns me is the seeming lack of FK/DFK, as she does state French Kissing on her profile, so hearing that her kissing is limited, is a concern to me.

Thanks again TD.

Offline MintRoyale

Cheers for the review Don. Any indication if she'll return to London?

vw

She historically has that bad habit of putting last few days up when she means i'm going for a holiday.

Have thought it was her last few days many times

Give her her due before she moved on she said last few days in Gloucester. 

From her past actions would say she is staying in London !

Offline The_Don

She historically has that bad habit of putting last few days up when she means i'm going for a holiday.

Indeed, what she stated to me, going on holidays for 2 or 3 weeks.

Returning may be to a different part of London, after her holiday.

dan10928

duos are available. she showed me a picture of the friend she works with, bianca if that helps

I am surprised and at the same time, not so surprised with the lack of fk/dfk. my punt started off with some very light fk, had to ask her for dfk which she had no problem doing! but happy to hear you still had a good time!

Offline Dante

Because everyone has different definitions; when you say nice ass, do you mean it's big and round, or small and pert?

Offline The_Don

Because everyone has different definitions; when you say nice ass, do you mean it's big and round, or small and pert?

Nice and round!