Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angelwings84 - Leeds  (Read 2056 times)

23 review(s) for angelwings84 (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a unexpected window of punting opportunity open up to me last week, and had originally planned to make the most of this by seeing xKendallx again. However, as much of a fan of Kendall as I am, I just fancied the idea of meeting someone new, which can often be risky. I remembered though that she has a duo partner, and someone I'd been toying with the idea of seeing for a while...so I fired off an email, and in no more than an hour had arranged a punt with Angel for the following day at her special offer rate of £100 for the hour.

Off I headed to the Dock area and a few minutes ahead of time I called Angel (who has a very nice voice by the way) and was directed to her flat. A few moments later I was just about to knock on the door when, as if by magic, it opened and there she was! She was wearing a black negligee and matching bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings, all in all looking very sexy. Her profile pics are pretty accurate, she is a very attractive early to mid 30's blonde with a lovely smile and a very tight size 8 body. I was very happy with my choice. I've seen her compared facially to Jo Whiley in the past, and while this isn't a bad likeness, I feel it's a little unfair as she has much more refined features than Jo Whiley for my money. I was offered a drink and a shower, and after sorting the cash out (at my insistence) I had a quick rinse and joined her in the bedroom...

...where she immediately pulled me in and starter snogging my face off. No pissing about, this was proper DFK, ear nibbling and neck nuzzling. All the while we were exploring each others bodies and I had the pleasure of running my hands over her quite phenomenal arse - she honestly has one of the best backsides I've ever come across, so to speak.

We lay down and she offered me a massage, I would usually decline but figured I'd go with the flow...a few minutes of gentle rubbing, with plenty of attention paid to my arse and balls. Then I heard the bra come off and she started rubbing her body up against mine, kissing the back of my neck, my ears and eventually leaning round to DFK again. Before long I flipped over, more kissing and I began to play with her lovely enhanced tits (one nipple pierced) and before long she was playing with my now rock solid member, and moved down to start sucking me. Very good OWO followed, with lots of attention to my balls which really does it for me, licking of my perineum and a cheeky finger introduced to my arsehole, though I wasn't really in the mood for that so she stopped without any problems. She carried on like that for a good while and I could feel myself getting close, but knowing CIM isn't on the menu, I asked if I could go down on her. So we swapped places and I got her knickers off (though the stockings and suspenders stayed on...lovely) and got to work on her pussy. She has a very neat and tidy pussy which tastes great and has a clit piercing which certainly seems to work for her. In no time she was very wet, holding my head in place as I did my stuff, and soon enough she was moaning and groaning, coming to a pretty strong orgasm. As she calmed down I asked her to get a condom as I needed to fuck her now. This was expertly applied using her mouth and I asked her to climb on too. What followed was a fairly hard and frantic cowgirl fucking session, involving more kissing, playing with her tits and cupping her perfect arse as I slammed into her...before long, the inevitable happened and I filled the bag. Round one done and dusted, and very enjoyable!

She helped clean me up, and we had a bit of a rest and a good natter...she's a really nice, genuine lass, easy to talk to and get along with. Before too long though we were kissing and touching each other up again, and the little fella was ready to go again. She asked if she should get a rubber on again, but I fancied some more OWO, which she went at with gusto! I asked if she would like to sit on my face while doing this, and she maneuvered her way around until we were in 69...this isn't usually one of my preferred positions but it was really working for me, with mutual licking, sucking, running all going on. This continued for a good while, including Angel literally forcing her arse and pussy back onto me so I could tongue her deeper...she picked up the pace with both her mouth and hands, and as I was about to cum I warned her and ended up shooting my load over her tits and my stomach, very nice. Another clean up, a bit more chat and I had another quick shower as she changed the bed (always a good sign when you see a girl do this!) and soon enough I was on my way. I checked my phone as I left and I'd probably been there about 5 minutes over the hour.

All in all, I'm very glad I booked in with Angel, and would definitely recommend her. The experience has put and Angel/Kendall duo very firmly at the top of my to do list...I'd best start saving up!

Tallboy2

Excellent review mate, as always. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I've been meaning to visit angel wings too after a recommendation from Kendall. I just haven't got around to it. I noticed on Kendall's profile that an hour duo is 200 but on Angels is more so make sure you book it with Kendall

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review.  Fits just about spoton with my experience with her.

£100ph is really good VFM !!

Offline anonyorks

Yep, lovely girl and a nice time whenever I've seen her

Pepsiii

Nice detailed review, she looks older than her advertised age is that true?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Not sure, but she is heavily tattooed which may not come across from her pictures.

Offline stevedave

I'd say she looks about right for her age. Advertises as 31, she certainly doesn't seem much older than that in my opinion. Her body belies her age, she's got a very fit body.

Offline anonyorks

I'd say she looks about right for her age. Advertises as 31, she certainly doesn't seem much older than that in my opinion. Her body belies her age, she's got a very fit body.

Yeah I'd agree with that

Offline dubs

If the 84 in her AW name is her birth year, then she's about 31.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If the 84 in her AW name is her birth year, then she's about 31.

Her stated age is correct IMHO.

justfornow

I always had that feeling too. Her hands look old on some of those lower quality photos.
Quite a lot of girls on AW take their profile photos with phones from 15 years ago.

She looks pretty hot on better quality photos...very nice ass :D

Good review, only neg is no CIM it seems.