Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jackie LSS Edinburgh  (Read 1507 times)

Offline longjohn63

As always, a good time with Jackie, perhaps my fave sauna wg. Super-hot in every way (imo), no tats, intelligent, fun and eager to please: straight tens in every department except for the insistence on covered oral. (And no extras like facial or anal, so it's a vanilla punt, I suppose, but with a seriously sexy girl.)

Usual deal at LSS: £25 on the door and £55 in the room for 45 mins. (30 mins is same but £20 on the door.)

JazzMan

Yes, I would agree that she's a stunner.
She is always a Neutral for me because she doesn't kiss or do owo.

Offline longjohn63

Fair comment there. Generally, I probably wouldn't go back to a WG who only did covered oral unless there was some big plus that outweighed that negative. In Jackie's case, the fact that she's so hot and has such a great attitude does enough for me to tip the scales.

Incidentally, I'm still searching for a good sauna WG that does facials (and ideally anal as well). If you happened to have any recommendations they'd be much appreciated?

Offline foreverchanges

Incidentally, I'm still searching for a good sauna WG that does facials (and ideally anal as well). If you happened to have any recommendations they'd be much appreciated?

Perhaps tojo could recommend someone who  would fall into that category..

Offline longjohn63

Offline daviebond

Hannah at Carols sauna does both

Offline bigmike32

Carol at new town does anal she offered it to me and cim so i guess she would take a facial.

Offline longjohn63

Thanks all.

And sure enough I did receive a PM recommending Mona. She "starts on Monday," apparently!