Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kat new town sauna  (Read 2272 times)

Offline bigmike32

After trying to arrange a punt through aw for today and no girl i tried was working today i decided to go to a sauna. I rang three of them to check the girls that were on and decided to go to new town sauna. Paid the door fee and entered the lounge. There was a choice of 6 girls jade amy and kat were the scottish options there was mary rosana and emma from europe also. After hearing mary didnt do owo from a review on here i ruled her out. I had in mind amy but i took too long to decide and she was picked. Emma and mary were busy and i shouldve plumped for rosana she looked hot. But i wanted a scottish girl and picked kat and it was my worst sauna experience to date i urge you guys not to pick her. She is a mature lady i would say in her 40s quite short and tanned and a couple of small tattoos. She looked quite nice in the room and offered me a massage so i lay down and it felt like a mechanical half arsed massage. Then she asked me to turn round and i thought yes its going to get better. But the massage continued and then it was on with some kissing no dfk but light kissing no effort there either. Then it was on with some wanking and it felt nice and she was teasing my arse too a bit different but hey it was ok. Then she piled on the lube gave me some crap oral i swear her toungue never touched the head of my dick. Then some more wanking more lube and then more oral then i knew her game. I wasnt getting any sex she was wasting time. Then she furiously began wanking me again and i shoty load and lost 70 quid too basically for a wank. I said to her we didnt get to use the condom and she said maybe next time well i wont be pucking her again. Its like lucy.uk all over again. No sex so its a big negative from me.

Offline willie loman

Seems you had a bad experience, been with her six times myself, always left a happy man, mary does owo in my experience, and her tongue goes elsewhere as well. I almost always refuse to start a punt with a massage, I say shag and massage afterwards, if u leave the initiative to the girl It seldom works, that my personal view, few of them have a clue about massage.

Offline bigmike32

Thats the first time i started a punt with a massage and next time i wont lol. That was my forth time in new town 3 positives and now this i guess it happens though.

Offline foreverchanges

I almost always refuse to start a punt with a massage, I say shag and massage afterwards, if u leave the initiative to the girl It seldom works, that my personal view, few of them have a clue about massage.
[/quote

True..if you're after a good massage then the last place you'll get one is a sauna.
In 15 years I think I had about 4 ( two Thai lasses, Cindi the Korean lass from LSS and Marie from LSS  when she first started there.)

Offline bigmike32

Yeah next time no massage before punt. I went to bss later on in the afternoon and saw heidi i know she is well reviewed on here and she was a good punt. Very fit girl and doesnt look older than her age shes in great shape.

Offline Largs43

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Kat; I saw her this morning, my second time with her, and enjoyed her again.

DFK, deepthroat, ball-licking (could've done with more eye contact I suppose) but then missionary, doggy, vigorous cowgirl and oral to finish.

I can only think she maybe had 2 sessions close together, and didn't give 100% on the second session i.e. yours. Unacceptable, whatever the reason.

I had almost picked Amy but was too slow; someone else took her. Thought she looked very hot, slathered in tarty make-up with her black lingerie & stockings.

Offline bigmike32

Maybe that was the reason she was off the oral wasnt great it was mechanical no eye contact at all and no dfk. When i attempted to finger her pussy she backed off but. Amy looks very hot she was picked again before i picked kat. I didnt like the look of jade tbh. If shia was there i would picked her again.

Offline foreverchanges

I went to bss later on in the afternoon and saw heidi i know she is well reviewed on here and she was a good punt. Very fit girl and doesnt look older than her age shes in great shape.

Agree about Heidi...thought she would have retired by now mind.

JazzMan

bigmike32 it is all your fault.

If you don't tell her what you want then how is she going to know?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

Because when you go into a sauna its a standard service and every girl provides sex well the ones i have seen saunas but on this occasion it wasnt provided.

Offline RogerXed

Because when you go into a sauna its a standard service and every girl provides sex well the ones i have seen saunas but on this occasion it wasnt provided.

I agree with you - they know what we all want BUT some of them try to be smart and waste time with massage, long wanking, shit oral. This is why you shouldn't be shy and just tell her what you want to do! At the end of the day you are paying her and this is her job. I've had that kind of situations but when I tell them what I want in a polite way I always get it :)

Offline bigmike32

Yeah i maybe should made it clear that i wanted sex but because if my previous experiences 3 of them in that same exact sauna i thoughr i didnt have to ask for sex. If i go back to newtown i want to see amy she looks very hot. Ive got a few girls on the hitlist too :D

Offline foreverchanges

When I first started using the saunas in the late 90s the girls would real off what was on the menu after the obligatory back rub but then it just became a given with the girls that you got the 'full service' unless you stated otherwise.
I have encountered a couple of lasses who if they had their way would string the massage out for the duration of the booking..one of which was a MILF who worked at NTS called Claire who sounds rather like Kat (perhaps they are). She was a nice enough lass but you had to make your intentions clear from the off otherwise it was an extremely limited service.

Offline auldie63

When I first started using the saunas in the late 90s the girls would real off what was on the menu after the obligatory back rub but then it just became a given with the girls that you got the 'full service' unless you stated otherwise.
I have encountered a couple of lasses who if they had their way would string the massage out for the duration of the booking..one of which was a MILF who worked at NTS called Claire who sounds rather like Kat (perhaps they are). She was a nice enough lass but you had to make your intentions clear from the off otherwise it was an extremely limited service.
+1 when I first went to a sauna in Paisley, early 80s, you got a massage and then, if you asked for "extras", the girl would recite an obviously oft repeated menu. Have to say at that time they all actually had saunas and some better facilities. I actually walked into a 'sauna' in the big E years later and asked for a sauna and massage, only to be informed that they did not have a sauna and I should go the Paradise as they had. The sign above the door said 'Gentle Touch Sauna and Massage', have to say from what I saw at the desk I dodged a bullit.

Offline ComeAgain

+1 when I first went to a sauna in Paisley, early 80s, you got a massage and then, if you asked for "extras", the girl would recite an obviously oft repeated menu. Have to say at that time they all actually had saunas and some better facilities. I actually walked into a 'sauna' in the big E years later and asked for a sauna and massage, only to be informed that they did not have a sauna and I should go the Paradise as they had. The sign above the door said 'Gentle Touch Sauna and Massage', have to say from what I saw at the desk I dodged a bullit.
Many moons ago when I had to read through the Evening News classified section, most of Edinburgh's Sauna adverts used the disclaimer "Facial sauna only"! In all my years trawling through these places I have never seen one yet!
Apart from Scorpio, LSS, Ambassador and BSS I don't recall ever actually recall sitting in a sauna. That shit hole - I cant remember its name now - that closed about 15 years ago in Fountainbridge had a huge sauna but it was never on. In fact it became a store room!

Offline Largs43

I've used the NTS sauna a couple of times recently, they use eucalyptus oil in the water which gives the steam a nice fresh feeling & aroma.

There are 2 short benches inside so it would take 4 bodies at a push but ideally only 1 or 2 in the sauna at a time.

It's a good way to enjoy anticipating your punt, you'll see the girls passing the sauna door window, and it can pass the time while you wait for your booked girl before some banter in the lounge.

Offline foreverchanges

The legendary Lisa of LSS told me years ago that one punter had posted a cock n bull review of her on another forum in which he said he had been 'seduced' by her in the sauna while he read The Record. :scare:
" Fucking news to me seen as how I've never once set foot in the place" she stated in her inimitable fashion.

Can also remember the signs in LSS stating that no magazines were to be taken in to the sauna/steam room....probably the excessive heat would cause the pages to stick together I should imagine. :D