Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young, petite, small tits required Central if poss  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Boundless

Hi guys,
I'm coming to London next week and have started doing some research but thought I'd ask the locals for any particular recommendations.
As per title, looking for young (pref under 25), petite, small boobs type, Thai, Chinese, Asian etc would be a bonus. Not after PSE or anal, just a good GFE, ideally with kissing, don't mind OW either if necessary.
Not paying silly money, would prob run to 180/h for the right girl.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Offline nervyfooker

Have a look to this list: External Link/Members Only

a review has just been posted that sounds quite good of a girl on that list(not seen her myself)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90975.0

no need to pay 180 for an oriental btw,max should be 150.

punther

Hi guys,
I'm coming to London next week and have started doing some research but thought I'd ask the locals for any particular recommendations.
As per title, looking for young (pref under 25), petite, small boobs type, Thai, Chinese, Asian etc would be a bonus. Not after PSE or anal, just a good GFE, ideally with kissing, don't mind OW either if necessary.
Not paying silly money, would prob run to 180/h for the right girl.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Petite:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online collector

a review has just been posted that sounds quite good of a girl on that list(not seen her myself)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90975.0

no need to pay 180 for an oriental btw,max should be 150.
Yeah seen the review. I'll add it as soon as the link will be created.

punther

Have you seen Teen Tiffany? Very tempted by her with the inclusion of CIM and swallow, but then Sami`s tits....decisions decisions!

No I have not seen her

Offline PLeisure

Sam, for a decent GFE with proper kissing and tongue play, I can recommend External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only (previously External Link/Members Only). She's now working out of a smart discreet apartment equidistant from Kings Cross or Angel tube station, easily walkable from both. Saw her for the 2nd time yesterday. Good OWO (and CiM, if you like).
Petite 5'4", slim sz6 and pert 30B. Not quite as flat as you like but certainly small. She's not oriental but Polish. Very good English and pretty chilled. £120/hr is well within your generous budget.
I'll knock up a review in the next day or so...  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 10:53:25 pm by PLeisure »

Offline Boundless

Sam, for a decent GFE with proper kissing and tongue play, I can recommend External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only (previously External Link/Members Only). She's now working out of a smart discreet apartment equidistant from Kings Cross or Angel tube station, easily walkable from both. Saw her for the 2nd time yesterday. Good OWO (and CiM, if you like).
Petite 5'4", slim sz6 and pert 30B. Not quite as flat as you like but certainly small. She's not oriental but Polish. Very good English and pretty chilled. £120/hr is well within your generous budget.
I'll knock up a review in the next day or so...  :hi:

Thanks for that PLeisure!
Sounds just the ticket.  :P

Thanks for all the suggestions guys I really appreciate it. I always like to do research on AWfirst but in a place like London with such a wide choice it's really good to get the benefit of the knowledge of guys on the ground.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:11:52 am by Boundless »

will-ow

Check out House of Divine.  It's very central and the girls range from tall to small  :thumbsup:

Offline Bobwong

If you're still looking try Vivian External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chinese student. A bit shy but nice gfe and quite responsive. Great owo but doesn't do ro. Suits most of your requirements being petite, slim and small breasts

Offline PLeisure

If you're still looking try Vivian External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chinese student. A bit shy but nice gfe and quite responsive. Great owo but doesn't do ro. Suits most of your requirements being petite, slim and small breasts
Good call, Bw - could you do a review, pls   :hi:

Offline Bobwong

Put up a crap(the review not Vivian)review but don't know how to link