Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysterious Mia  (Read 3259 times)

Safc123

Been wanting too see Mia for a while the £75 for 30 mins was a bit off a put off so after a brief break she's back and charging £50
For 30 mins so made sure I got an appointment booked the communications aren't the best as she can take her time getting back too you, but other than that everything was spot on.

Met her in her flat in Sunderland right in centre of town easy too get too rang for address quick response was there few minutes later opened the door was a really pretty girl white lacy number n big heels fake tan on but wasn't over the top got the paperwork sorted flat was decent bit messy out the bedroom was fine though, then got into it got a beautiful body with nice tattoos n a pierced nipple n a nice tight shaved pussy started lots off kissing licking neck n up body playing with her clit got wet straight away then onto oral really good technique was enjoyable not deep but still good switched too 69 then had her squirming on top doesn't allowing fingering after I
Popped one in ha, then onto combination of slow n fast reverse too them pile drivered her in mish had her squealing back too oral more sex on top finished doggy was gonna finish in her mouth but was too into doggy her legs right up my thighs locking me in smashing the life out her shot inside condiment, cim next time for sure overall one off my better punts not the best but up there she's canny lass too makes the effort with a bit crack I would see her again for £50 not £75 she's not worth the extra!

Communications 7
Flat 8
Attitude 9
Service 9
Overall 8.5
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:35:54 pm by Safc123 »

Offline Kev3773

Been wanting too see Mia for a while the £75 for 30 mins was a bit off a put off so after a brief break she's back and charging £50
For 30 mins so made sure I got an appointment booked the communications aren't the best as she can take her time getting back too you, but other than that everything was spot on.

Met her in her flat in Sunderland right in centre of town easy too get too rang for address quick response was there few minutes later opened the door was a really pretty girl white lacy number n big heels fake tan on but wasn't over the top got the paperwork sorted flat was decent bit messy out the bedroom was fine though, then got into it got a beautiful body with nice tattoos n a pierced nipple n a nice tight shaved pussy started lots off kissing licking neck n up body playing with her clit got wet straight away then onto oral really good technique was enjoyable not deep but still good switched too 69 then had her squirming on top doesn't allowing fingering after I
Popped one in ha, then onto combination of slow n fast reverse too them pile drivered her in mish had her squealing back too oral more sex on top finished doggy was gonna finish in her mouth but was too into doggy her legs right up my thighs locking me in smashing the life out her shot inside condiment, cim next time for sure overall one off my better punts not the best but up there she's canny lass too makes the effort with a bit crack I would see her again for £50 not £75 she's not worth the extra!

Communications 7
Flat 8
Attitude 9
Service 9
Overall 8.5

Punctuation -  0 out of 10  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review - would be somewhat easier to read if you included some punctuation though  ;)

Glad you enjoyed.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Punctuation -  0 out of 10  :hi:

Bloody hell, re punctuation - beat me to it by 30 seconds....

Banned already - Admin right on the ball today :lol:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:51:56 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline PlasticGeordie

"shot inside condiment" is confusing me.

Some kind of pepperpot contraption possibly  :unknown:

Offline captainsc

Communications 7
Flat 8
Attitude 9
Service 9
Overall 8.5

I am knackered just reading this.... shame SAFC 123 banned - not lol!

Offline captainsc

"shot inside condiment" is confusing me.

Some kind of pepperpot contraption possibly  :unknown:

Presume its some reference to vinegar strokes....

Offline waynekerr600

Is that why it tastes salty? ( so im told )

Offline AnthG

I know this is not strictly the same (I just mis-remembered the scene in the movie), but what this reminded me of is that scene in Rocky 2 when his old loan shark friend said what you should do is get involved in advertising condominiums as its safe.

And Rocky goes, I never use them..

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

Absolute tool

Wonder why her rates have dropped

Still-alive

Offline Tiger63

Think I've read that she is joining an agency

Rod trotter

She has a dusty phone no doubt

Offline AnthG

She has a dusty phone no doubt

It will likely be due to the issue she is having where her AW profile is being reported and closed down daily that she started the topic on UKE about.

I didn't want to say this there, but she will likely see this here, but the exact same thing used to happen to Vicky Diamond non-stop (it was one of the main reasons she got sick and retired doing this job as it was every day the profile was reported just like what is happening to Mia now).

And she was totally convinced it was her old flatmates from Sunderland doing it to her. I am just saying this now as Mia had the exact same flatmates in Sunderland as she did and it just seems very likely that it could be the same people now doing it to her that were doing it to V.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:09:30 am by AnthG »

Offline alenski

It will likely be due to the issue she is having where her AW profile is being reported and closed down daily that she started the topic on UKE about.

I didn't want to say this there, but she will likely see this here, but the exact same thing used to happen to Vicky Diamond non-stop (it was one of the main reasons she got sick and retired doing this job as it was every day the profile was reported just like what is happening to Mia now).

And she was totally convinced it was her old flatmates from Sunderland doing it to her. I am just saying this now as Mia had the exact same flatmates in Sunderland as she did and it just seems very likely that it could be the same people now doing it to her that were doing it to V.
I think you could be right Anth she was saying she still getting messed about but seemed quite relaxed a about it.As for the dusty phone i dont think one bad review has much effect ,i'm sure tori taylor is laughing all the way to the bank she seemed very happy on tuesday,

Rod trotter

Bad reviews on here doesnt mean she will get no business, same for any girl, but she had that creep denyson with her on an all expenses paid holiday and the thought of him means id never touch her for free, plus she comes across as being up her own arse.

Theres an advert for a 5 man gang bang, personally id think ya mad paying £100hr to get about 10-15 mins of shagging with her and have 4 strangers sweating all over you for good measure anarl.

Yuk

Offline AnthG

Theres an advert for a 5 man gang bang, personally id think ya mad paying £100hr to get about 10-15 mins of shagging with her and have 4 strangers sweating all over you for good measure anarl.

That is the thing I find retch-inducing to be honest.

I know its a case of you are booking girls who sell sex for a living. But you kind of want to see girls with class about them. And I am sorry, doing gangbangs is not my idea of classy at all. It is really offputting.

With regards to Denyason. I stll to this day have never understood why he doesn't just go onto PlentyOfFish with a new profile and say

"I am loaded and will spend a load of it on you, and my first task would be taking you on holiday"

He will get a load of results. Fine they may all be golddiggers. But they will be genuine responses and genuine people to spend time with him as opposed to seeing a prostitute that hates every second of being around you and see's you on an hour by hour basis. (he is very naive if he thinks the girl gives even the slightest two shits about him, trust me).

Or why doesn't he go onto sugar daddys website if he is as loaded as he seems to be?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 10:03:13 pm by AnthG »

Rod trotter

That is the thing I find retch-inducing to be honest.

I know its a case of you are booking girls who sell sex for a living. But you kind of want to see girls with class about them. And I am sorry, doing gangbangs is not my idea of classy at all. It is really offputting.

With regards to Denyason. I stll to this day have never understood why he doesn't just go onto PlentyOfFish with a new profile and say

"I am loaded and will spend a load of it on you, and my first task would be taking you on holiday"

He will get a load of results. Fine they may all be golddiggers. But they will be genuine responses and genuine people to spend time with him as opposed to seeing a prostitute that hates every second of being around you and see's you on an hour by hour basis. (he is very naive if he thinks the girl gives even the slightest two shits about him, trust me).

Or why doesn't he go onto sugar daddys website if he is as loaded as he seems to be?

The bloke is a creep and is deluded beyond belief.

I totally agree about the gangbang bit, it would put me right off them and never get a booking off me.but she knows best :hi:

Looking4fun

I'll be honest I think she looks great, I've tried to book her a few times in the past but haven't managed to get a booking with her, but I have to agree I find the gangbang bookings a bit off putting but from her point of view 500 quid for an hours work can't be bad, not great for the punters realistically 5 guys 1 girl wouldn't work for me
5 fully bisexual girls & me, now that's a different story haha

Rod trotter

I'll be honest I think she looks great, I've tried to book her a few times in the past but haven't managed to get a booking with her, but I have to agree I find the gangbang bookings a bit off putting but from her point of view 500 quid for an hours work can't be bad, not great for the punters realistically 5 guys 1 girl wouldn't work for me
5 fully bisexual girls & me, now that's a different story haha

I dont even think shes that pretty to be honest, she likes to think she is.the gang bang if you think about it you are there for an hour with 4 strangers in a little room all wanking to stay hard, all eager to pound her all getting sucked off in a line no doubt and just think how much sex you actually get for your £100?? The only one winning is her £500 for an hour, the mere thought of it is rank in truth.

Shw gets £500 and you get very little in truth

And i bet Denyson will be in the corner watching :scare:

Offline AnthG

the gang bang if you think about it you are there for an hour with 4 strangers in a little room all wanking to stay hard, all eager to pound her all getting sucked off in a line no doubt and just think how much sex you actually get for your £100?? The only one winning is her £500 for an hour, the mere thought of it is rank in truth.

Shw gets £500 and you get very little in truth

And i bet Denyson will be in the corner watching :scare:

The gang bang thing is just nasty. I remember in my punt with her last year and I seen Bob the Builder kiss her goodbye right infront of me. And I was put right off the entire booking due to it being shoved right in my face her having had sex with this other guy brought right  infront of me (obviously I know these girls see other guys, but you are able to put it right out of your head when its not shoved right in your face and stamped home).

The fact that she does gangbangs is the above x 1000. It makes her come across as cheap and skanky. Like the sort of girl who would go in the back room and suck off you and all your mates just because you went over and bought her a glass of Lambrini.

While some men go for trashy/skanky girls. I do not. I want girl next door type girls. There is a reason why no other girls offer this 'service'. And its not because they cannot do it. Its because its Gerald Ratner style business (i.e he went up to a room full of people and said, my Jewelry is low priced as its just cheap shit I sell). It makes her look cheap, skanky and easy.

But like is always said. 'Its her body, her choice'.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:00:53 am by AnthG »

chesterlad

Bad reviews on here doesnt mean she will get no business, same for any girl, but she had that creep denyson with her on an all expenses paid holiday and the thought of him means id never touch her for free, plus she comes across as being up her own arse.

Yuk

Agree with that mind, gang bangs do nowt for me either - thought of standing about in the nuddy cracking on to 3 other naked blokes, whilst somebody else is banging the bird doesn't exactly get me reaching for the phone - each to there own tho

jimbo256

If I see bad reviews on here regarding wg messing punters about then I just don't bother ever and I think others have the same opinion and this why Mia has dropped her price to lure punters back, also the gang bang does nothing for me and makes her look a bit of a minger.

Offline Young veteran

That guy who took her away seems to have gone awfully quiet on UKE and not as obsessed with her since there return from the holiday. Mia herself hasn't seemed to spoken about it either, wonder what's gone on there
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years

rugger35

Must be mad wanting to take a girl on holiday and some of the stuff on UKE was down right creepy.

Offline AnthG

Must be mad wanting to take a girl on holiday and some of the stuff on UKE was down right creepy.

The thing is, Frankie May. Ok fine I get it. And I think everyone else gets it too. He seen her hundreds of times. They seemingly got on great and they built a good working relationship together and became possibly friends. Or at least 'working friends'. So taking her on holiday. Ok no problem with that I can see the logic and reason behind that.

But Mia is literally just grifting him for every penny she can for no other reason than she knows she can. And I bet even he knows she is doing it to him too. And they decide to go away for a multi-thousand-pound holiday after only a few bookings he has had with her. When if you even asked him he would rather go with Frankie. So why the fuck didn't he? I bet if he said "Hey Frankie, fancy going on a multi thousand pound trip to Thialand with me. She would have said "yeah Dennis when". And if she said "no" to him then it should have stamped home to him that these girls no matter how much he spends. Will not be real life friends with you.

Its just madness.  He could have went onto PlentyOfFish and got an equally attractive girl to go with for way cheaper price and she would not have been Miss Gangbang of the north east when doing it too. And she probably would have stuck around when they got home with him too as opposed to still wanting her £100 an hour

I am saying this also, not because I don't like him. I actually like Denyason. I just think he has way more money than sense. And this is number 1 evidence of that. (and yes this annoys me for some reason, as you could give him a pass on Frankie May, but not doing the same thing now with Mia too, that shows he is barmy).

Offline daveev

i asked about weather it went tits up, she said she was going to do a review of the holiday so i will be waiting as he used to post every day about how great her pics are but nothing now. hmmmm

Rod trotter

That guy who took her away seems to have gone awfully quiet on UKE and not as obsessed with her since there return from the holiday. Mia herself hasn't seemed to spoken about it either, wonder what's gone on there

It was all about "look at me, ego "  thats all, milking the daft knacker, its all about the money money money.

Offline daveev

It was all about "look at me, ego "  thats all, milking the daft knacker, its all about the money money money.
Daft knacker the word of the day, well made mine  :D

Rod trotter

To be fair to Mia, ive never met her, i see pics, i stand by the fact i really dont ever feel like id ever wanna book her but to be fair my dislike for the lap dog that took her on holiday is clouding my judgement of her and for that i feel an apology is needed.this has been prompted by no one in pm or by admin just my own thoughts in hindsight, i stand by im no fan of gangbangs but each to their own.but to keep banging on about the lass i feel was unfair by me.

Just wanted to say that.im not all a twat  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

To be fair to Mia, ive never met her, i see pics, i stand by the fact i really dont ever feel like id ever wanna book her but to be fair my dislike for the lap dog that took her on holiday is clouding my judgement of her and for that i feel an apology is needed.this has been prompted by no one in pm or by admin just my own thoughts in hindsight, i stand by im no fan of gangbangs but each to their own.but to keep banging on about the lass i feel was unfair by me.

Who ever you are can you unhack Rods account and give him back to us please

Rod trotter

Who ever you are can you unhack Rods account and give him back to us please

Nah.fairs fair and i wasnt being fair  on reflection

Back to normal now

Offline alenski

kind words indeed mr trotter