Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party 6th April  (Read 5559 times)

Offline Cardiffdave

This sounds like fun to me, who else is up for it,

2 girls Little fairy 4.11External Link/Members Only and Summer mae External Link/Members Only

Don't know much about Summer Mae, But Little fairy is well hot.

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Yes, saw this yesterday, emailed one of them yesterday, and she replied they are  starting taking bookings once they have sorted out a schedule,

Rich

tonibell99

I'm keeping my eye on that one, sound interesting.

Anyone know here Fairy does her incalls? (Rough idea obviously).  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:16:28 pm by tonibell99 »

Offline Cardiffdave

She doesn't, But the party will be a hotel

np500

Yes , spoken to her on e-mail, I have to book a room, couple of weeks time , and that's what I shall do .

Richard_Morgan98

Is this likely to be in Cardiff ?

Cheers,
Rich

np500

Good question, as one of the girls is working out of Cardiff and one out of Swansea, and neither say on there profile about the party's, I'd just drop little fairy an e-mail and she will clarify. She replied to all 3 of my e-mails promptly . No problems.

Offline WelshMichael

Yes , spoken to her on e-mail, I have to book a room, couple of weeks time , and that's what I shall do .

So you're booking the hotel for them?

np500

Ha ha, y es, but no, spoke to her last week, ( the 3 e-mails ) she only does out calls, so I have to book a room so to see her on a 1-2-1 basis. That or my house when everyone is away / out / in work / having a shit ! fuck that ,  we all know where that leads !

vw

Ha ha, y es, but no, spoke to her last week, ( the 3 e-mails ) she only does out calls, so I have to book a room so to see her on a 1-2-1 basis. That or my house when everyone is away / out / in work / having a shit ! fuck that ,  we all know where that leads !

One for my long list to cross the bridge !

Damn fine , would put that over my shoulders or the beetle bonnet !   :D

np500

With one hand, she apears to be very petite to say the least but seems to have it all going on .

Richard_Morgan98

I'm trying to make a booking with Little Fairy today, has anyone seen her before on a one to one ?

Cheers,
Rich

np500

There's a positive review on the Wales review board, hence a few of us are clambering to get in there ! She sounds great.

Offline mashit1

Good luck Rich make sure you let us know how you get on  :drinks:

Richard_Morgan98

Summer Mae / Little Fairy have started taking bookings for the party on the 6th. Their hotel in Cardiff centre is booked. There's two timeslots, one in afternoon and one in the evening,

Rich

tonibell99

Summer Mae / Little Fairy have started taking bookings for the party on the 6th. Their hotel in Cardiff centre is booked. There's two timeslots, one in afternoon and one in the evening,

Rich

That's good news, did you see LF for a punt yesterday?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi, no, she was fully booked yesterday, but will update if I make any progress,

Rich

Offline Cardiffdave

So who on here is attending this party, i had to cancel due to work :-(

Make sure you do a write up after in case she does another party sometime.

Richard_Morgan98

On Little Fairy's profile, it says there are 4 spaces left for the afternoon party, and no one is booked for the evening party, so not much interest by the looks of it.

I have enquired with Summer Mae about the afternoon party, but I've not confirmed yet.

Rich

guy_of_fifty

I'm going to the afternoon party so will do a review after  :thumbsup:

Randolph69

I see that Little Fairy has 5 different threads running in the Reviews section - is this a record?

It must be party season: there is another in Cardiff Bay tomorrow featuring 3 of my favourite girls, and I'm away this weekend  :angry:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Not got reading glasses, I thought that said 3 girls, 200 for 2 hours max cliants ( 4 ) I'm off to specsavers !

tonibell99

Not got reading glasses, I thought that said 3 girls, 200 for 2 hours max cliants ( 4 ) I'm off to specsavers !
Save yourself a trip Red, that's exactly what it says.

At that price I'm out  :hi:

np500

But ain't that a bargain ? That's half hour longer than B B's 3sum, an extra girl and up to 4 less cocks in the room ? Not seen the girls yet though ? Can some one put up the links,mind you i'm punted out for now .

tonibell99

But ain't that a bargain ? That's half hour longer than B B's 3sum, an extra girl and up to 4 less cocks in the room ? Not seen the girls yet though ? Can some one put up the links,mind you i'm punted out for now .

Working it out like that yes, but party pricing is different. There's 3 girls but still 4 guys, I normally complain about the ratio being too high blokes/girls, this time I thing the ratio is too high the other way. Should be at least 2:1 which would mean 6 guys, then they could charge £150 per guy. That way it would be £50 cheaper for the guys and the girls would take £100 between them.

Not sure there will be many takers on a Saturday night either.

Offline pork sword

External Link/Members Only
Don't know who Natalie is...

np500

Yes see that, still like to see who the girls are, will probably be working Saturday , to pay for previous and future  excursions  !

np500

Cheers P S,  I was comparing B B's bargain 3sum to a petty there, so maybe unfair, I wasn't going but turns out I'm banned, those that know will know .

Offline biker-boy

Guys, read carefully - MINIMUM 4 guys. However, still overboard on the pricing.

np500

You've been spoilt this week B B , there are girls offering ffm 3sums for £ 200 an hour , I'd go for that myself .

Offline biker-boy

Well spoilt, and used up all my lucky credits for this year. Plans will inevitably revert to their habitual let-downs from now on. Besides, I've run out of 'juice' and my 'power' pills!

np500

Bloody hell B B you sound like your on a downer, I got the pills, balls will be fun some time today, can't wait to go again , think I'm in credit but credit in the bank is another question all together in there be the problem, I could spend more and want to , but that's where I'd fall flat on me face, explaining to the o h why I'm skint and not bought or been nowhere, ffs.

Offline biker-boy

State normal. One or two of my regs are fully aware that I'm a miserable twat by nature, and over the years I have accrued a fine history of let-downs/WG excuses, etc., so I generally start from a negative level and hope for a positive outcome. Hence the total stunned feeling about this latest escapade.

np500

It's all in the head B B, be positive ( easy to say some times ) but on your guard, my booking with LF took a few e-mails more than normal but knew she was up to her eyes with the party and sorting you out ha ha ( not bitter ) I'm always happy as fuck to see any girl that puts out for me ( I know I'm paying ) if I was a miserable twat all the time I'd expect them to block me, I genuinely enjoy meeting them, playing, etc, I would't do it other wise . you are enjoying the best hobby going, chill and make the most of it, long time dead .

Randolph69

Don't know who Natalie is...
She uses the name Tia on her profile. Very submissive and an excellent fuck. I reviewed her in January (as OwnedSlut). Profile link:

I see that Amerie has amended the party info on her profile: she now says 4 guys minimum

tonibell99

Four parties this week in Cardiff Wed & Thurs, with Greedy Ava & Pixiee Little

I know they both shoot for Splatbukkake so they may be filmed though??

I enquired and was told different times to those advertised, it's £150 for 2 hrs so top end of what I would consider.

External Link/Members Only  GreedyGirlAva

External Link/Members Only Pixiee Little

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Is anyone going to the party in Cardiff today or tomorrow ?

Cheers,

Rich

tonibell99

Well I was hoping to go but I'm sure they were Wed & Thurs originally, and I had planned to go on Thurs  :(

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Just bringing this thread back to life, as I saw on Summers profile there's a party scheduled on January 25th with 4 ladies.

There was a few parties arranged last year, but I bottled out going an hour before,  as the hotel venue was made public on the day of the party.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a heads up,

Rich

cardiff1

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

There's a link in the first post in this tgread,

Rich

Randolph69

Hi,

There's a link in the first post in this tgread,

Rich

Checking through the links on this thread, I see that Summer Mae and Brooke are still there on AW, but the profiles for Little Fairy and Amerie seem to have disappeared.
Tia is now Kandy--Kane:  External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotmat

4 ladies ????? I've been looking for a party for a while!
I'd be in if it wasn't for my cast, courtesy of a cycle ride gone wrong.
How on earth do you guys know about them parties anyway?
there is never any info on them...

Gatchaman

I'm not sure I'd actually have the bottle to turn up for one of these parties, but curious how it works?  Do the guys just take it in turns?  Obviously there is the opportunity for a bit of sharing/spitroasting/DP etc but with any more than a 2:1 ratio, there must be some element of just hanging around watching?

cardiff1

np500

There was a profile on the Cardiff A W board last week , it was just an ad for party's in Cardiff and to e-mail your  interest. It's gone now .

Offline HughJardon

There was a profile on the Cardiff A W board last week , it was just an ad for party's in Cardiff and to e-mail your  interest. It's gone now .

I think this is the link Red-but not much info on the girls attending

np500

I think this is the link Red-but not much info on the girls attending

That's the one Hugh, had a quick look this morning but must have missed it ? No idea if it's linked to the girls mentioned above but thought the it may be of  interested to the guys interested in this form of fun, I love them , just can't find my bollox , so won't mess the girls around by showing interest or booking , then not showing, ( which I'd never do ) your either in or out .
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:42:17 pm by np500 »

Offline Ssddooo66

I've message summer she said put a booking request in an she will give more info closer to the time

Offline HughJardon

There's also the usual Ava hosted ones in Cardiff on the 26th