Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam** avoid be careful  (Read 2562 times)

2 review(s) for NatashaLaidback (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rookie knight

External Link/Members Only

Please be careful, though I'm new to this this profile on AW NatashaLaidback is a fake!! And a scam!

Booked a car meet for the excitement, phoned up spoke on the phone and agreed services which was listed. A girl turns up who IS NOT FROM THE PICS but hot anyway so decided to stick and then when we started to engage the rules started flowing. And red bells started ringing especially when a car was following too close. #awkward!

Then started to compromise allowing her to be comfortable until I felt like she wearing a metal knickers which had a padlock on it lol

I then decided to call it quotes 20mins in just chatting I figured she is a fraud as soon as I said let's close she said 'honey I'm calling my boys you know how many will come here?'

She works with a criminal gang and I've reported her to the police already with the car number plate and the police turn out that it's a car that has been flagged before!

Stay well away my fellow men!

Never been threatened with violence before! I'm stressed at the mo!

LL

we started to engage the rules started flowing. And red bells started ringing especially when a car was following too close. #awkward!

So on your car meet. You start getting down to business whilst still driving along?!  :wackogirl::D

she said 'honey I'm calling my boys you know how many will come here?'

Why we she say that if they're already following you in a suspicious car?

I didn't understand much of your review. Yes they're stolen pics we can all see that. Question is - are you a legitimate punter or member of a rival pimp gang (you have the broken English to match).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:01:00 am by LL »

Offline PLeisure

I've reported her to the police already with the car number plate and the police turn out that it's a car that has been flagged before!
What case number did the police give you  :sarcastic:

School holiday fantasist  :bomb:

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

until I felt like she wearing a metal knickers which had a padlock on it lol

:lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Please be careful, though I'm new to this this profile on AW NatashaLaidback is a fake!! And a scam!

Booked a car meet for the excitement, phoned up spoke on the phone and agreed services which was listed. A girl turns up who IS NOT FROM THE PICS but hot anyway so decided to stick and then when we started to engage the rules started flowing. And red bells started ringing especially when a car was following too close. #awkward!

Then started to compromise allowing her to be comfortable until I felt like she wearing a metal knickers which had a padlock on it lol

I then decided to call it quotes 20mins in just chatting I figured she is a fraud as soon as I said let's close she said 'honey I'm calling my boys you know how many will come here?'

She works with a criminal gang and I've reported her to the police already with the car number plate and the police turn out that it's a car that has been flagged before!

Stay well away my fellow men!

Hoped you parked some where safe before engaging in any numpty stuff otherwise bloody dangerous driving   :crazy:

Offline Londonpunter30

Think the pics are of Eve Angel.  There's several of these outcall only profiles all with stolen pics.. Can't believe people actually book them and expect the same girl to turn up

Rookie knight

Actually wrote the review the instance I was back.

I'm due to go in to the station to give full statement. Thursday.

We was parked, she chose the spot but hadn't mentioned that a guy will be following I guess it's for safety and that but the car (I have pic of) was way too close.

Overall the vibe wasn't great and she started to use threatening language when I decided to close
That really pissed her off! 

Rookie knight

Rival pimp gang?
Really bleeding hell. Cool nuff said.

Rookie knight

@londonpunter30

For a rookie how do I tell if the pics on the profile are stolen? Any checks I can do prior? Or just go with reviews from fellow punters?

Offline Liverpool

Think the pics are of Eve Angel.  There's several of these outcall only profiles all with stolen pics.. Can't believe people actually book them and expect the same girl to turn up

I don't think they're of Eve Angel. She has darker hair, smaller tits and a bigger arse. Not saying they're genuine either. Plus why would anyone pay for a car meet with a girl no matter how good looking she was? Surely that is what dogging was invented for, or am I missing the point?

Offline Londonpunter30

@londonpunter30

For a rookie how do I tell if the pics on the profile are stolen? Any checks I can do prior? Or just go with reviews from fellow punters?

Install tinyeye or do a google image search.

If you called it off and had already handed over the cash why did the girl care ?

if its not the girl in the pics walk it's never a good sign of delivering great service

Hydrant

You should report your experience to Adultwork. At the bottom of her profile page is a link that says: 'Authentic member?' That takes you to a page of advice, and at the bottom is a link that says: 'If you believe that NatashaLaidback is in breach of our Terms of Use, then please report them to us here.'   

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:37:15 pm by Hydrant »

Hydrant

Mistaken double post - admin please delete.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:36:40 pm by Hydrant »

Offline Tonyleung

stay well away my fellow men!

Hahahaha!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:08:39 am by Tonyleung »

Offline yeahyeahah

Ah another punter scammed. I wonder if he'll also be filing a police report  :wackogirl:

pls