Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI @ Arsenal [No Show]  (Read 896 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

After several attempts in the past (no replies, or always fully booked), managed to received response by Petite Sami

External Link/Members Only

Ask for confirmation of DFK (twice) as in previous reviews it seems she does not provide that, but she confirms me she provides it. Agreed for 30 mins at YY:XX.

I arrive 5 mins before in the postcode provided (she tells you the flat is in a road crossing the main road, 5 mins walk from the tube station, even less), and send a text asking form exact flat. After 5 mins I call her, the phone is busy. She sent me a text 5 mins later ("sorry i did not understand you were caming (sic.), i'm 20 mins late, ok? sorry"). I reply "ok, but 20 mins max" (i did have anything else to do, and wasn't late). After 25 mins I send another text "Are you arrived?". No reply. After 5 min I send another text "Bye, I'm leaving".

I got a text later after I got out of the tube, with the address, but I reply "sorry I cannot wait forever". She replies "sorry, next time you will get a discount".

All in all, probably she made a mistake, I'm not sure a double booking, probably she was outside the flat and rushed to come back, but in any case it is a negative for me.

Will I go back? Probably not, even if she has been in my HL for some time, and even if she proposes a "discount" (which will be probably a lousy one, such as 10P). The fact, I don't like being treated like this, and I'm sure if I contact her in the future I will have to be put in a waiting list, so no, thanks.

Would I suggest her? Read all the reviews and make up your mind.

ramrodronnie

After several attempts in the past (no replies, or always fully booked), managed to received response by Petite Sami

External Link/Members Only

I arrive 5 mins before in the postcode provided (she tells you the flat is in a road crossing the main road, 5 Ask for confirmation of DFK (twice) as in previous reviews it seems she does not provide that, but she confirms me she provides it. Agreed for 30 mins at YY:XX.
mins walk from the tube station, even less), and send a text asking form exact flat. After 5 mins I call her, the phone is busy. She sent me a text 5 mins later ("sorry i did not understand you were caming (sic.), i'm 20 mins late, ok? sorry"). I reply "ok, but 20 mins max" (i did have anything else to do, and wasn't late). After 25 mins I send another text "Are you arrived?". No reply. After 5 min I send another text "Bye, I'm leaving".

I got a text later after I got out of the tube, with the address, but I reply "sorry I cannot wait forever". She replies "sorry, next time you will get a discount".

All in all, probably she made a mistake, I'm not sure a double booking, probably she was outside the flat and rushed to come back, but in any case it is a negative for me.

Will I go back? Probably not, even if she has been in my HL for some time, and even if she proposes a "discount" (which will be probably a lousy one, such as 10P). The fact, I don't like being treated like this, and I'm sure if I contact her in the future I will have to be put in a waiting list, so no, thanks.

Would I suggest her? Read all the reviews and make up your mind.

Thanks for your Review marco.f. Sorry to read that you had your time wasted. That would piss most punters off including me. A shame as I've had Sami on my HL for sometime now.

You say;
Ask for confirmation of DFK (twice) as in previous reviews it seems she does not provide that, but she confirms me she provides it. Agreed for 30 mins at YY:XX.

So could you let us know what she means by; but she confirms me she provides it. Agreed for 30 mins at YY:XX? Please. As I am now hovering between keeping her on my HL, or removing her, especially if she makes a habit of what she did to you to other punters.  :unknown:

marco.f

Thanks for your Review marco.f. Sorry to read that you had your time wasted. That would piss most punters off including me. A shame as I've had Sami on my HL for sometime now.

You say;

So could you let us know what she means by; but she confirms me she provides it. Agreed for 30 mins at YY:XX? Please. As I am now hovering between keeping her on my HL, or removing her, especially if she makes a habit of what she did to you to other punters.  :unknown:

Sorry, written in a rush without re-reading. She has confirmed to me she provides deep french kissing (in the second text, I spelled like this, to be sure). In the previous reviews, I read she only provides lips kissing, that's why I asked for confirmation twice (she has confirmed twice that DFK is provided). I'm not sure whether this is true, but she has texted me so.

"Agreed on 30 mins at YY:XX" means we agreed for 30 mins at an agreed time later (when I actually arrived at her postcode).

Hope that clarifies your doubts, or let me know.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for clarifying marco.f. Well if she will definitely FK/DFK, and she doesn't fuck other punters around like she did with you? And if she indeed does offer FK/DFK? She needs to add this to her profile, as it could attract other punters to see her, but it's her call on that.
I'll keep her on my HL. I'll keep an eye out to see what sort of Reviews she gets over the coming weeks. But I am grateful to you for your Review, and clarification mate. :thumbsup: