Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Fox - London Tour  (Read 7519 times)

36 review(s) for Jade_Fox (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : As others I first found Jade on UKE and after a few conversations via PM I had her booked for her March tour. Her replies were promptly and open to discuss what I wanted to happen during the booking. She also asked what I like to drink and if I had any requests regarding what she should wear. I give her top marks regarding comms.

Amount paid : £220 for 2 hrs (I booked her before the increase in price)

Venue : Nice and spacious room at West London hotel. Room very clean and welcoming

Looks : Nice looking MILF and she looks just like in her photos. No photoshopping so, what you see is what you get.

Services :  Kissing, FK, OWO, RO, Rimming, DT, Fingering, Anal play, Penetration (protected)

Scenario :

Unlike Ciscoxxx69 I have no OCD (no pun intented) regarding how a girl dress as the clothes are to be removed promptly anyway. For once I did stray from my usual plan after seeing one of her pics on UKE.

Jade opened the door dressed as requested and I was immediately turned on by her looks. She is very friendly and welcoming and offered me a drink. We sat down and had a little chat before it was time to start the fun. First a bit of kissing to get me in the mood and over by the bed she started sucking my cock. The sight of her had me hard in seconds. Jade kept sucking my cock for quite some time and she does a balls deep DT. Great technique and I was really having a good time. She also enjoys rimming, so she gave me a good rimming session as well. Jade also put a finger up my ass as she was sucking my cock. As I never come through oral only I eventually decided to give her a rest.
Being a fluffly I really enjoy going down on a girl, so told her to get on her back. Performed the standard routine of giving her breasts/nipples some attention before slowly moving towards her pussy. All tasted nice as it should down there and kept on licking her pussy before adding finger in her pussy and eventually a finger in her ass. Jade seeed to enjoy herself and after a while she orgasms.

On with a condom and time for some fucking. Started out in cowgirl (I think :) ) before moving over to doggie. After a few minutes of fucking her in doggie I just couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load. Had a chat during recovery before she started sucking my cock and got me hard again.

Round two started with cowgirl and she gave me a good ride. Did one of my favourite things where she sat down on my cock and started grinding. This also led to her rubbing her clit against me and that was something she seemed to enjoy. We kept on going like this for a while before I opted for some doggie again. I now asked if she could move over to the bench by the TV and she put her ass out and held onto the bench. Fucked her standning in doggie for some time before I decided it was time to make use of the doxy I had spotted by the bed. She sat down on my cock in cowgirl and we positioned the doxy between my and her body. Kept on fucking her in this position and understandably when using a doxy it didn't take long until she came. We kept fucking for the rest of the session, but there just wasn't a second pop in me that day.

Also forgot that I gave Jade a rimming session and also put the tip of my tongue up her ass. This was also something she seemed to enjoy. Just add that she was 100% clean and it felt great rimming her.

I can highly recommend Jade and already have a few ideas for the next booking.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review OP!   :drinks:

Hands up for the OCD regarding 'dress-up', though to be fair I'm not sure it would've mattered as with Jade, I just found her soo Hot and into everything in a naturally Sexy way!
Add to that her look.... :wackogirl:
.....to me she just has 'that' look... :P

Hornydevil247

john_n

Hands up for the OCD regarding 'dress-up', though to be fair I'm not sure it would've mattered as with Jade, I just found her soo Hot and into everything in a naturally Sexy way!

Thanks  :drinks:

I totally agree with what you say. Can't wait for next time

Offline threechilliman

I'm enjoying these reviews of Jade, I have to say. Can't wait to get my sticky little mitts on her.

tcm

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm enjoying these reviews of Jade, I have to say. Can't wait to get my sticky little mitts on her.

tcm

I will be seeing her this week in London.... :P
Cant wait.....will update post fuck  ;) :cool: :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

i am seeing her for first time this week too  :yahoo:

Offline mrx007

She's fucking hot - the most enthusiastic facial taker I have ever met. Booked her again this week too.

Offline ciscoxxx69

She's fucking hot - the most enthusiastic facial taker I have ever met. Booked her again this week too.

Pleased to report I had a 3 hour session with MJF and, as pleaded for, duly deposited a massive load all over her face...... :P
.....for which she seemed very grateful  :cool:

Offline mrx007

Fucking hell, she's so naughty - she credited receiving facial creaming as improving her complexion and thanked us punters for the facials last time.

Fucking hot!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fucking hell, she's so naughty - she credited receiving facial creaming as improving her complexion and thanked us punters for the facials last time.

Fucking hot!

+1
Yup....you are correct...
She said since taking her daily facials, her skin had never felt so good  :cool:
Wish she could convince a few more Girls  :lol:

Mendra

She is booked now til May. Need to tick her off when she is back.

Offline ciscoxxx69

She is booked now til May. Need to tick her off when she is back.
Tick her off about what....? :unknown:
What's she done wrong....?  :lol:

Offline Discoballs

I can't wait to see her this weekend , but after just chatting via DM, I've booked next month as well and if it goes as planned the month after that  :sarcastic: . she's hot as fuck , .. I haven't heard one bad thing yet.  I'll do a review when I see her.

john_n

I'm sadly not around when she is in London next month. Know I will book her again later this year

Offline threechilliman

Completely agree.

tcm

Expl1cit

Anyone else think she looks like Marilyn Manson?

Not for me personally and I see prices creeping up to 140 an hour due to "popularity" and being bumped up by uke fluffies as the best thing since sliced bread.

I really dont see the appeal? 38yo, solid fake tits.  :unknown:

Offline lewishamguy

Anyone else think she looks like Marilyn Manson?

Not for me personally and I see prices creeping up to 140 an hour due to "popularity" and being bumped up by uke fluffies as the best thing since sliced bread.

I really dont see the appeal? 38yo, solid fake tits.  :unknown:

For once I'm agree with you. I don't see any appealing features on her. Fake tits, lips 💋 ..well she managed to get fluffies attention with tons of media images and which is why the price increase. She might be a good SP as the reviews suggest but definitely not for me. :sarcastic:

vw

For once I'm agree with you. I don't see any appealing features on her. Fake tits, lips 💋 ..well she managed to get fluffies attention with tons of media images and which is why the price increase. She might be a good SP as the reviews suggest but definitely not for me. :sarcastic:

Not for me also  especially after her sponge confession External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Not for me also  especially after her sponge confession External Link/Members Only
:vomit: I wonder if she tells punters she is on the blob and has a sponge stuck up there?  :scare:

vw

:vomit: I wonder if she tells punters she is on the blob and has a sponge stuck up there?  :scare:
No idea if there is disclosure,  thought you would know about the claret.   :D

Offline claretandblue

No idea if there is disclosure,  thought you would know about the claret.   :D
:lol: not my cuppa tea at all  :thumbsdown:

Offline lewishamguy

What's about fake bum? Did she mention that?  :sarcastic:

vw

What's about fake bum? Did she mention that?  :sarcastic:
Is that fake bum made of sponge also ?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Jade111

• Service Provider

Offline Tony_Red

Also care to elaborate on sponge thing. I.e. any truth in it?

Offline lewishamguy

Fake bum? Care to elaborate?

Is your phone dusty? and that's is why you've just bumped this review?  :sarcastic:

vw

Is your phone dusty? and that's is why you've just bumped this review?  :sarcastic:

Well sponges are known to cause dust.  :D

Offline Tony_Red

Regarding dusty phones. This is not aimed at mjf, but in general. I see popular girls put down fully booked for every day of the week they are working.  A lot of the time it is marketing. How do I know? Cos myself and others get told of cancellations (PMs/UKE/Text etc.)...but.they prefer to keep the profile on AW to say fully booked to make you want feel you are missing out.  Also the last working day is often 11am checkout of hotel day... but they would put down 'fully booked' for whole day... when in reality they are on the train going home Lol. Gotta admire it. I would do the same!

Again not aimed at mjf as she's the only WG i've actually given up on due to her being so busy; I just can't be arsed anymore chasing pussy and waiting in a queue fir a month. Fucking gets me down! Good luck to her though as she's doing well.  And like many, she's smart enough to know this game ain't gonna last forever.

Sorry went off on one.