Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Nipples  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Nezzlington

Hi guys title says it all. Any knowledge of any WG meeting the requirement? From experience i find Chinese girls for whatever reason seem to generally all have big nipples? I would love to meet an Indian or Pakistani WG who meets the bill. But i do not rule out any ethnicity and would prefer FS but HR only will be considered.

I am in Yorkshire so prefer local WG's but prepared to travel should the right WG be pointed out to me.

Thanks for reading, appreciate any comments.

macready

Hi mate, try Myaa External Link/Members Only ... 100% recommend, I met her quite recently and she is a gorgeous girl in every way, from the sub-continent.

Big brown nipples from what I remember.

She lists at the moment as being in Hull - I believe this is where she is studying - but she also frequently works out of Wakefield, Hudds and Bradford. Changes location according to where she's working from.

Very, very horny, open-minded, fantastic big tits, even more fantastic big brown booty and a slim waist - a true hourglass figure.

Offline rikgrimsby

i was looking for girls with big nipples and big areola

Offline mrkx23400

How about puffy nipples? Anyone know of a girl fitting that description?

Offline nicebutjim

Lily at rainbow spa wakefield has the biggest nipples I have seen.
No chance of F.S but topless HR should be delivered and a bit of OWO if you are lucky on a first visit.
Enjoy

Offline rikgrimsby

have you got a link to her please ?  :yahoo:

Offline nicebutjim

Outside my IT skills but google rainbow spa wakefield gets a gumtree hit

Offline catweazle

Until today I would have recommended Cher at Orchid Spa.in Leeds. I've seen her today and she's had implants done recently, big hard tits and her once long chewy nipples are just ordinary now
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:50:26 pm by catweazle »

Offline mrkx23400

How about puffy nipples? Anyone know of a girl fitting that description?

These look like just what I am after, but a Romanian with zero feedback is not a good sign

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know of similar boobs on a recommended girl?