Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea of Diamonds  (Read 3572 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well, last meeting on Wednesday got cancelled so thought a quick punt before I headed off home. So a couple of phone calls proved fruitless, but I did enjoy a lovely chat with the delectable Jenny/Kiaragirl who was booked up (Must revisit soon)  :thumbsup:  I phoned Diamonds and asked if Chelsea was available as I wasn't far away from Dunstan.

External Link/Members Only

Comms with agency were good. Agency said she was free and sent me the address straight away,  :yahoo: so of I trot to the address. Parked up and rang the door bell, rang again and again and again. :scare: After 10 minutes I re-phoned the agency and asked what was the problem, and they tried to contact her, to no avail so I headed home.

I just cant understand WHY people say there available and go FEKIN AWOL when guys travel to see them, then Fuck off and don’t tell anyone especially the fekin agency, makes everyone feel n look like right TWATS.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PlasticGeordie

Im sorry to hear it. Much too much of this going on lately. WTF is going on ? Some of these girls need sacking pronto.

Rod trotter

Im sorry to hear it. Much too much of this going on lately. WTF is going on ? Some of these girls need sacking pronto.

Totally agree.too many just take the piss

Yet the agency carries on with them.Amour take no shit mind.

Offline foreverchanges

Diamonds are in absolute freefall. It appears the owners have used the way Ashley runs the football club as some sort of business role model.
Quite how long it is before they are history I cannot say but it appears it wont be long.

Looking4fun

Let's hope the decent girls jump ship or better again go indie

Offline FLYING BLUE

Diamonds are in absolute freefall. It appears the owners have used the way Ashley runs the football club as some sort of business role model.
Quite how long it is before they are history I cannot say but it appears it wont be long.

Up to a year ago, this was still my favourite agency (following the demise of NG) - Nowadays, I've pretty much given up on them since the pissed up girl issue early in 2015

George did right to move on - I see Diamonds as very much on a downward spiral.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:39:55 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline foreverchanges

Up to a year ago, this was still my favourite agency (following the demise of NG) - Nowadays, I've pretty much given up on them since the pissed up girl issue early in 2015

George did right to move on - I see Diamonds as very much on a downward spiral.

Well  remember your first review of LilyD and Eva B in their Diamonds days :hi:...hard to imagine nowadays  them attracting lasses like that or....Honey, Grace,Morgan, Collette etc etc.

Bethany and Antonia  next?

Offline AnthG

Well  remember your first review of LilyD and Eva B in their Diamonds days :hi:...hard to imagine nowadays  them attracting lasses like that or....Honey, Grace,Morgan, Collette etc etc.

Bethany and Antonia  next?

The thing is though, Diamonds have got the flats to work from. The only agency that does. So I cannot possibly see how girls would not want to join them given this (new girls wont read this forum).

I honestly feel like the new owners must be retards or something as Gerald Ratner could make Diamonds a fortune given the above.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

The thing is though, Diamonds have got the flats to work from. The only agency that does. So I cannot possibly see how girls would not want to join them given this (new girls wont read this forum).

I honestly feel like the new owners must be retards or something as Gerald Ratner could make Diamonds a fortune given the above.

True Anth and yet they are down to about 20 girls on the rota now and about half a dozen of them aren't doing a shift.
Interesting that all the Newcastle locations have disappeared. :unknown:

Looking4fun

They've only got a couple that I would like to see to be fair

Offline Young veteran

The agencies could play more of a part in trying to put a bit of credibility back into the industry, forums like this help a great deal but can only do so much. Seems to be happening a lot. A decent agency with a small number of decent, reliable girls could clean up
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years

Offline alenski

The owners are having a spring clean, sacking day and night drivers and not renewing leases on the flats.The girls have all been asked to find their own rooms to rent.

Offline Inquisitive Male

Posted elsewhere that I had the same experience as Sgt-Major last April with Chelsea. I was stood overlooking the river ringing an Agency who didn't know where she was and couldn't get in touch with her either. In fairness Diamonds on that occasion did offer me an alternative lady and compensated me a little for the inconvenience otherwise it would have been an 80 mile wasted round trip. So unfortunately Chelsea does have history of going AWOL, but then on the positive side on the occasions that I have seen her she has been very good and provided me with a top service to my liking.

My mood that particular April afternoon wasn't improved when I struggled to find the second girl's apartment and the Agency were not well enough aware of the area to be able to give me adequate directions. I always now stress to the Agency or lady concerned that I will be  a stranger when coming north so I need clear directions. Diamonds managed to fail again in this respect in February when I met Bethany, so nearly 12 months on they hadn't improved.

Offline Sar-Major

Posted elsewhere that I had the same experience as Sgt-Major last April with Chelsea. I was stood overlooking the river ringing an Agency who didn't know where she was and couldn't get in touch with her either. In fairness Diamonds on that occasion did offer me an alternative lady and compensated me a little for the inconvenience otherwise it would have been an 80 mile wasted round trip. So unfortunately Chelsea does have history of going AWOL, but then on the positive side on the occasions that I have seen her she has been very good and provided me with a top service to my liking.

My mood that particular April afternoon wasn't improved when I struggled to find the second girl's apartment and the Agency were not well enough aware of the area to be able to give me adequate directions. I always now stress to the Agency or lady concerned that I will be  a stranger when coming north so I need clear directions. Diamonds managed to fail again in this respect in February when I met Bethany, so nearly 12 months on they hadn't improved.

Well Diamonds did offer an alternative girl, but NO compensation. It was nearly 8pm and by the time it would have taken me to find her place etc., etc, and considering its a good hour and a half's drive home for me, it was a NONE STARTER.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I had used Diamonds years ago, but got pissed off with them on an out-call, when they wanted to charge me an extra £20 for travel, and I knew the girl in question lived in Newcastle, about 3 mile from my hotel, as she'd told me this when I first met her doing in-calls.  :angry: :angry: :diablo: :diablo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

They've only got a couple that I would like to see to be fair

I would be interested in seeing Bethany but, I've a mental block with the fact that they (Diamonds) still advertise her as aged 28 when in reality, she is 35 & I just cant get past this business of them knocking around 25% off a girls age.

Nothing against the lady herself.

Looking4fun

I've seen her mate & I'll be honest if she's 35 she doesn't look it,she could pass for late 20's very easily

Offline AnthG

I've seen her mate & I'll be honest if she's 35 she doesn't look it,she could pass for late 20's very easily

But its not just looks. A 35 year old will act very differently to a 28 year old. Their personality will have changed their outlook on life will have changed no matter who it is.

35 year olds act very different to 28 year olds.

Plus statistically speaking a 35 year old will likely have had children, whereas not such a case with 28 year olds.

Plus 35 year olds  - no matter how they look, their skin will not be as firm. And also complexion the same, and also stretchmarks and all sorts.

I know people say, that doesn't matter to me I just pay for 30mins of sex so who cares about all that. But really it really means a total different appointment you will get.

As an example, I have seen girls who were 23, and then seen them again at 26. And their personality is completely different. They seem like an almost entirely different person. And if I seen that person at 35 it would be an even bigger change and a even bigger different person.

GeordieBadass

From what I understand the fact that Diamonds can supply the flats to work from is certainly one of the reasons some of the girls stay with them.

pe567

Same thing happened a good while ago with Chelsea, slept in/not well, cant remember which,
bonus was that when I rang Diamonds back got one of Bethany's first sessions.

Tried Chelsea again, giving her the benefit of the doubt, turned up late, didn't want me to even
speak in the flat (neighbours) fanny like a bucket, and she couldn't be arsed.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I know mate & I trust your views 100% - really I do but, it's a mental thing with me - all in my head :(

Looking4fun

But its not just looks. A 35 year old will act very differently to a 28 year old. Their personality will have changed their outlook on life will have changed no matter who it is.

Plus statistically speaking a 35 year old will likely have had children, whereas not such a case with 28 year olds.

Plus 35 year olds  - no matter how they look, their skin will not be as firm. And also complexion the same, and also stretchmarks and all sorts.

I know people say, that doesn't matter to me I just pay for 30mins of sex so who cares about all that. But really it really means a total different appointment you will get.

As an example, I have seen girls who were 23, and then seen them again at 26. And their personality is completely different. They seem like an almost entirely different person. And if I seen that person at 35 it would be an even bigger change and a even bigger different person.
I'd have to disagree some what Anth I've had some great punts with ladies in their 30's,their more confident,I have more in common with them as their closer to my age & the good ones have great skills, not saying girls in their 20's don't by the way,think you've got your magic number which when you get older will change mate, theirs no magic number in my opinion older,younger as long as they deliver a great service

Looking4fun

I know mate & I trust your views 100% - really I do but, it's a mental thing with me - all in my head :(
I'll bet you half your booking fee you would have a great time with her mate lol

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'll bet you half your booking fee you would have a great time with her mate lol

:D :lol:

Offline Fragilehand

I last seen her about 10 months ago, and to be honest she was perfect not the best looking but was kind polite and not clock watching. she even seen me after her normal hours one time. I don't think she has her personal page on aw any more? seems like she's losing her touch!

GeordieBadass

I'd have to disagree some what Anth I've had some great punts with ladies in their 30's,their more confident,I have more in common with them as their closer to my age & the good ones have great skills, not saying girls in their 20's don't by the way,think you've got your magic number which when you get older will change mate, theirs no magic number in my opinion older,younger as long as they deliver a great service
+1

Offline Graeme82

Saw her in late 2014 and she was a really good shag but it seems she blows hot and cold. Sure I've heard she used to have issues with alcohol misuse

BrandsHill

I would be interested in seeing Bethany but, I've a mental block with the fact that they (Diamonds) still advertise her as aged 28 when in reality, she is 35 & I just cant get past this business of them knocking around 25% off a girls age.

Nothing against the lady herself.

Get yourself to B&Q and get some mental block cleaner, will be the best thing you'll ever spend your money on. I've seen Bethany several times, and would have done so many more times over the last year if she'd worked Saturday mornings more frequently which is my fun time. All the hype about her is completely justified. I see different ladies for different reasons but she is pretty close to ticking all the boxes. She is 35 years young, gorgeous, fabulous personality and has a genuine sex kitten quality that is rare.

Rod trotter

Get yourself to B&Q and get some mental block cleaner, will be the best thing you'll ever spend your money on. I've seen Bethany several times, and would have done so many more times over the last year if she'd worked Saturday mornings more frequently which is my fun time. All the hype about her is completely justified. I see different ladies for different reasons but she is pretty close to ticking all the boxes. She is 35 years young, gorgeous, fabulous personality and has a genuine sex kitten quality that is rare.

Plus one.......i saw her again on Friday and those who know its rare i go back let alone 3 times, Bethany is keen as mustard and canny as fuck, sexy as fuxk and delivers....everything you need.

Diamonds werent brilliant tbh on this occasion but it all ended well. :hi:

Get in there FB i highly recommend

BrandsHill

Seems like quite a narrow perspective that may be restricting you from enjoying some of the best ladies in the North East. As well as Bethany, who at 35 is sensational in every aspect, Kiaragirl/Jenny (Amour) at 42 is also absolutely fantastic. Others of that age range that I have not seen, but plan to in due course, are Francesca, SJ and Maria. That's  a pretty formidable group of women, much respected and enjoyed by many members of this forum and plenty others that are not. Their profile and reputation are high for good reason and by excluding them you are depriving yourself of some wonderful experiences. Seems like you are looking for an Oil of Olay advert girl who remains in a time warp. Why not try breaking your mould, you may just be surprised at the pleasure that you can receive and give with ladies who are experts and exceptionally beautiful who are beyond your usual age criteria.

Rod trotter

Anth your theory is the biggest load of shite , and to prove my point...

Katy of Allure is 18yr old
Bethany of Diamonds is 35 year old(we think)

Bethany has by far a tighter body than Katy and not a stretch mark in sight

I guess any WG reading this over 28 will not entertain you now.never mind

Offline AnthG

Anth your theory is the biggest load of shite , and to prove my point...

Katy of Allure is 18yr old
Bethany of Diamonds is 35 year old(we think)

Bethany has by far a tighter body than Katy and not a stretch mark in sight

I guess any WG reading this over 28 will not entertain you now.never mind

I am not sure why people always get so offended when I say I don't find older girls attractive. In the previous times I have responded to this. I always say to justify this, that I do find BBW's attractive and have booked a few. But others find them very unattractive.

Am I wrong for finding BBWs attractive, but not older girls. Are you and everyone else who doesn't in the right for finding older girls attractive and not BBWs?

Men generally like women younger than them. That is just the way men are. And I remember seeing on QI once that for men. Their ideal women is half his age plus 7.

I am not sure how much weight to place on that theory. But for me that would be 25 year olds are my ideal women. And like I say I generally like and enjoy the time with girls aged 24-26. So it seems like for me at least that analogy is right.

Rod trotter

I find girls 30+ a lot more friendly as well and more interesting.

I find younger women boring as fuck, they also give the impression almost all the time that they hate their job
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 10:54:36 pm by Rod trotter »

BrandsHill

Men generally like women younger than them. That is just the way men are. And I remember seeing on QI once that for men. Their ideal women is half his age plus 7.

I am not sure how much weight to place on that theory. But for me that would be 25 year olds are my ideal women. And like I say I generally like and enjoy the time with girls aged 24-26. So it seems like for me at least that analogy is right.

Stone the crows, great sex is is about passion, openness, intimacy and letting yourself go, not theory or what a TV show show conveys, unless of course it involved Rachel Riley of Countdown. Personally, I am not criticising you, as you seem to feel is the case by our comments, for not liking older women but would be more receptive to your view if you had seem some of the fabulous ladies that are older than you. I would be stunned if you retained the same opinion if you met Bethany or Kiaragirl/Jenny or some of the others older ladies  with great reputations. Age is a number. Passion, beauty and bloody good sex have absolutely zilch to do with your date of birth.

Offline AnthG

Stone the crows, great sex is is about passion, openness, intimacy and letting yourself go.....but would be more receptive to your view if you had seem some of the fabulous ladies that are older than you. I would be stunned if you retained the same opinion if you met Bethany or Kiaragirl/Jenny or some of the others older ladies  with great reputations.

I used to chat quite a bit over PM with Jessamy. I found her one of the most interesting and friendly people I have ever encountered on any forum.

I was a couple of months back literally going to ask her for a punt due to this but literally when I was going to do it. She suddenly upped and changed all of her services to mega dom stuff that suddenly made me very nervous and hesitant about seeing her due to this. Then she retired.

My experience with working girls in their 30s is they always without fail seem to talk down at me. With a condescending tone to their communication. Without fail they do this. And I do not find that attractive. I actually find it insulting to be honest like the girl is treating me as she thinks I am stupid or something when I am definitely not (I actually have two degrees) I just am very shy/nervious which is very different from stupid.

I like to feel to myself that I can offer some sort of wordly help/advice in any conversation with someone. I like to feel to myself that I can be helpful to someone. I like to try and give advice to the girl during the punt. Jessamy was the only girl doing this job in their 30s who didn't talk down at me. She didn't talk up at me either. She talked to me on my level which was nice.

But other than her, and also for that matter Strawberry (but she lives way down south) there hasn't been anyone on the forums over 30 who I have found appealing due to the above.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:26:08 pm by AnthG »

Looking4fun

I am not sure why people always get so offended when I say I don't find older girls attractive. In the previous times I have responded to this. I always say to justify this, that I do find BBW's attractive and have booked a few. But others find them very unattractive.

Am I wrong for finding BBWs attractive, but not older girls. Are you and everyone else who doesn't in the right for finding older girls attractive and not BBWs?

Men generally like women younger than them
If that's the case I must be the exception mate, I was 19 years old when a 31 year old women took me home after a night out & taught me what it was like to be fucked properly & I can still remember it now, some 20 odd years ago
You think & read to much into things mate,some of the 30 something ladies are way more experienced in pleasing a man than some of the younger girls
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:28:08 pm by looking4fun »

BrandsHill

I used to chat quite a bit over PM with Jessamy. I found her one of the most interesting and friendly people I have ever encountered on any forum.

I was a couple of months back literally going to ask her for a punt due to this but literally when I was going to do it. She suddenly upped and changed all of her services to mega dom stuff that suddenly made me very nervous and hesitant about seeing her due to this. Then she retired.

My experience with working girls in their 30s is they always without fail seem to talk down at me. With a condescending tone to their communication. Without fail they do this. And I do not find that attractive. I actually find it insulting to be honest like the girl is treating me as she thinks I am stupid or something when I am definitely not (I actually have two degrees) I just am very shy/nervious which is very different from stupid.

I like to feel to myself that I can offer some sort of wordly help/advice in any conversation with someone. I like to feel to myself that I can be helpful to someone. I like to try and give advice to the girl during the punt. Jessamy was the only girl doing this job in their 30s who didn't talk down at me. She didn't talk up at me either. She talked to me on my level which was nice.

But other than her, and also for that matter Strawberry (but she lives way down south) there hasn't been anyone on the forums over 30 who I have found appealing due to the above.

I understand what you say. I too am shy, though nobody believes me, but I combat it by stepping forward rather then back. Since becoming a member of this forum I have read a lot of your posts as you are such a prolific contributor. What you convey, though it  may not be your intention, and you may not even realise you do, is of being over analytical, an encyclopaedia of WG's, a tiny bit obsessive and perhaps searching for something elusive that this forum and the world in functions in cannot provide. Perhaps the reason the more experienced ladies you refer to, that you perceive do not communicate with you in a suitable way, may think the same way.We all all have different reasons for entering this world but the common reason is pleasure, something that you rarely convey which is a shame as there is more pleasure to be had in this alternative world than maybe you realise is possible or are too nervous to try. You seem like a decent bloke who is using mechanisms to overcome your shyness and nervousness on this forum that are not succeeding. There are plenty of other ways deal with it. It's got nothing to do with cleverness, you have 2 degrees, I only have 5 O levels, none of that is relevant in this alternative world. Take a risk, step out of your comfort zone, it may open a door you did not know existed.

Online jarrovian

I feel rather inadequate now, having left school with just one CSE :(

Rod trotter

Anth ive said for yonks you sound autistic to me, talking in pm or on any forums means fuck all in real life.

Bethany told me many girls think im a cunt but she knows im not and we actually get on quite well, ive seen her 3 times now but thats not why i go back, cos we click, its cos shes the full package.

Online personas mean nothing, you may be shy but you way over think things and come over a bit weird at times but i think you need to open up to other things and stop searching for a lost stunner.anyhoo this thread is way too hijacked

Offline AnthG

Bethany told me many girls think im a cunt but she knows im not and we actually get on quite well, ive seen her 3 times now but thats not why i go back, cos we click, its cos shes the full package.

Online personas mean nothing, you may be shy but you way over think things and come over a bit weird at times but i think you need to open up to other things and stop searching for a lost stunner.anyhoo this thread is way too hijacked

I completely disagree to be honest (I mean the second bolded part). I even said this in a PM to Bethany to be honest when she was saying she offered you extras stuff she normally doesn't do due to knowing it was you in that first booking with her.

You are regarded as a 'difficult/demanding person' in your forum persona (trying to find a good way to say it at 8am on a Sunday morning). And as a result I bet every girl you see, including Bethany, when they know you are coming for a punt thinks to herself. "I had better put out all the stops and give my serious 'A' game here as Rod is a cunt".

Whereas with with me and all these perfect 'gentleman' who come and see them. The girl will be like, "ah fuck it, I will just give him my half hearted stuff as its only him, he is so easily pleased".

Given its being discussed on the other topic. I bet when Mia sees Denyason. I bet she gives him serious minimal effort to every single booking with him. And sees bookings with him as a way of having an easy hour with a first class mug.

I have been saying it recently. I would rather now be regarded as a first class prick on the forums by every single working girl as I feel I will actually get a better service from them as a result. Which seems like a contradiction in logic but one I do think is correct and the evidence supports.

And to also say

and stop searching for a lost stunner.

I really do think that lost stunner wouldn't even be a lost stunner. Or would have ran off permanently to Manchester 5 days before my planned overnighter without saying a word to me after lending money off me to pay for it all in advance if she thought I was a complete and utter cunt. And not some wimpy easy soft touch. Which is not a nice realization at all to be honest.

Rod trotter

Anth i dont try and come across as a twat on purpose, i just dont give an inch on here to girls who get good money off us.

Ive had punts with many of the little stars around the region but ive never felt that any of them gave me anything better than i expected of them.

I plump for well reviewed girls who offer a great attitude to the booking, Jessamy,Keeva,Bethany, Lily D all knew who i was  but that i couldnt help as i pm'd them on here and UKE so in fairness i couldnt avoid them knowing.

Are you saying the upped their game for me?

Cos i can only say i got what all others got, top service, friendliness and none of these girls will turn round and say im a cunt or got special treatment .

If a wg is shite she will get stick not just from me but many others, of that i will continue till i get bored.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

I plump for well reviewed girls who offer a great attitude to the booking, Jessamy,Keeva,Bethany, Lily D all knew who i was  but that i couldnt help as i pm'd them on here and UKE so in fairness i couldnt avoid them knowing.

Are you saying the upped their game for me?

Like you say these are all the most highly regarded girls in the North East so I am not saying they upped their game as there is nothing to up it to.

What I am saying is they didn't down their game is possibly a better description. These girls see about 10-20 guys per day on the agencies. They physically cannot give full effort to everyone of them they see each day. They'd be a knackered wreck at the end of it if they did. So they have to pick and choose who the put full effort on for.

Plus also the whole discussion started because Bethany allowed you to do fingers in the bum during the booking that she refuses to allow anyone else to do. Which she said she did because she knew it was you. But not for a review. But because you are the type of person who "calls a spade a spade" is the description she used which she found appealing so let you do this.

Which I took as to mean, not a weak soft touch. And hence why in my punts I am lucky if the girl even does DFK with me.

But with regards to the top girls. There has for everyone of them been negative reviews where the reviewer says they put close to zero effort into the booking for them. So it is something that clearly goes on.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:30:39 pm by AnthG »

Rod trotter

I disagree Anth, these girls in the main do get lots of bookings and i believe they do put their all into every one where they can, to suggest they upped there game because of me is a discredit to them, if they have then thats not my fault or intention ever, ive punted many times anon and got decent service and shite service when i was a youngun.

:hi:

Offline AnthG

I disagree Anth, these girls in the main do get lots of bookings and i believe they do put their all into every one where they can, to suggest they upped there game because of me is a discredit to them, if they have then thats not my fault or intention ever, ive punted many times anon and got decent service and shite service when i was a youngun.

:hi:

From the tone of your post it feels like you think I am getting at you when I most definitely am not. Infact I am saying I would like to emulate your posting style because I am sick of being messed over myself repeatedly.

I can give my list again of my punting career of being non stop messed over by every girl. But I posted it on UKE some months back and it made me as popular as a mosquito in Brazil at the time so wont again.

I will give one example to prove my point. I seen one girl four times (or it may have even been 5 times, I have kind of lost count). But the final booking that caused me to stop seeing her was she had just had her breasts enlarged. She was working for Diamonds on her return. I booked for two hours through Diamonds.

In that booking she didn't want to have any sex as her breast hurt too much during. She also didn't want to give any oral as she was feeling nausea from the antibiotics she was taking.

So it was a case of we sat and chatted for two hours. I really wanted sex that booking. But what was I possibly supposed to do in that situation. Say to her "I don't give a shit you are in pain, I want sex". So we chatted for two hours as at a rate of £180 for this.

The problem was. On the dot my 2hrs were up. She wanted to end it. Which did not feel nice as I chatted with her for £180. An easy booking and a half so she could have at least 'lost track of time' with me.

Now she was working for diamonds that day so she would have had between 5-20 people book her. There is no way on the face of this earth would she be telling all of these punters "No Sex, No oral today please, lets chat the entire time".

Its a fact of, she knew I was a soft touch and she took advantage. And that is my history of punting. Every girl I see as a regular does it to me and these are all highly respected girls doing it. I am paying far-far too much money to be took for a mug.

Now compare this to Themademan2. He was a famous no nonsense 'cunt' (for lack of any better word). And as a result he managed to get half of Newcastle to bareback him.  Not because he was nice, or good looking. Just because he was a no nonsense sort of person. I cannot even get these girls to bloody kiss me. 

Its depressing, hence why I think you should not be embarrassed that you are not a pushover/walkover and girls know this so they give you good bookings. So like I say, seriously my posts were actually made to say, I respect that you are no-nonsense type person as this is what gets good service from the girls. (also just to say, I am not saying you are anything like TMM2, he was on the no nonsense scale clearly a 10/10. i.e full cunt. Whereas you are maybe a 5 or 6, just a little bit of a one but that is good enough :) ).

Rod trotter

And my point Anth is i have never been given the impression just cos its me they upped their game but only they know that.certainly Katy of Allure didnt if she was told by the agency.

As im more of an agency user id be interested if they have told the girls in advance as im sure it must go on.

No offence taken.i cant change :hi:

Offline AnthG

As im more of an agency user id be interested if they have told the girls in advance as im sure it must go on.

Well I can say I know for a fact that Allure were telling all of the girls when TMM2 booked them so to make sure they gave him their best. The problem was that backfired big style as he then took the piss trying to get too much.

He always claimed the girls didn't know as he never told them. But the girls were told by Allure it was him. I have been told this by two girls on Allures books so it will definitely be true.

Rod trotter

Well I can say I know for a fact that Allure were telling all of the girls when TMM2 booked them so to make sure they gave him their best. The problem was that backfired big style as he then took the piss trying to get too much.

He always claimed the girls didn't know as he never told them. But the girls were told by Allure it was him. I have been told this by two girls on Allures books so it will definitely be true.

My booking with Diamonds recently was interesting.they certainly didnt know who i was and their service was a tad scrappy but it was ok in the end but not enough to cause a kerfuffle on here. The introduction of UKE  has lead to a lot of bookings being made and them "knowing" who you are.

Offline foreverchanges

I think some of the things that that twat was up to have been supressed under the Escort Agency Official Secrets Act...maybe get to find out in 30 years. :D

Looking4fun

I was told that mm2's reviews were a load of shit & I have no reason not to believe it, as it came from someone I really trust , he prayed on young girls who he could intimidate but when he seen any girls that had a decent rep or stood up to him he was quite as a church mouse.
Anthg as for being a cunt ( not saying rt is, he just says what he thinks at the time) on the forums to get good punts I personally wouldn't try that, I'm not known as a cunt (I think lol) but I manage to get great punts, it's more about showing respect but not being a door mat mate

Rod trotter

I was told that mm2's reviews were a load of shit & I have no reason not to believe it, as it came from someone I really trust , he prayed on young girls who he could intimidate but when he seen any girls that had a decent rep or stood up to him he was quite as a church mouse.
Anthg as for being a cunt ( not saying rt is, he just says what he thinks at the time) on the forums to get good punts I personally wouldn't try that, I'm not known as a cunt (I think lol) but I manage to get great punts, it's more about showing respect but not being a door mat mate

I actually think im quite mellow, but ive been told a few girls think im a twat.fair enough, i give credit where its due and those who know will concur im consistent in a good way more than not.

Im a canny lad really :kissgirl:

Offline smokeythebandit

Amour take no shit mind.

I booked a young lass from South Shields from the Horsley Hill area who I had seen before but she retired as she was pregnant. I was pleased to see her back in action so made a booking and when I was at the door she wouldn't answer so I rang Amour to be told she was on the sick.  :dash: :dash:

I was quite gutted, and don't want to go in to detail on here why she did that as I had hoped she would have forgiven me for dumping her as we had become more than just punter and WG, the first time round. (The baby wasn't mine BTW)

Needless to say she disappeared again from the scene and I have never seen her again since, which was a shame as she had that shy personality which I love  :P

Anyway they did sort me out another punt in the Bensham area of Gateshead as I was randy as fuck, but it wasn't that great. Can't remember her name sorry.
Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1