Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXraunchyrubyXx  (Read 4377 times)

26 review(s) for RubyMorgan (21 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only

Having been extremely intriuged by Rubys pics and profiles on AW and UKE I couldn't resist going over budget with a 30 min £70.00 booking today. Money very well spent as it turned out.

What a stunner she is. Very pretty face with lovely red hair, amazing curvy body and the biggest, heaviest and most pleasing tits I have ever had the pleasure of....EVER. Very friendly and well spoken, Communications were spot on by AW email and text. Nice 4 star hotel in Newcastle with easy parking.

Started with kissing with tongues, not DFK but very pleasurable. Then some long OWO followed by cowgirl with those amazing tits hanging in my face. Ahhhhhhh. Moved onto mish and 69 and finished with more OWO to completion. I was wishing then I had gone for the hour which I certainly will next time. Discussed some of her other services per her AW profile and indeed she does the lot as shown.

Ruby was previously at NNE as Jenny and I have always had a hankering to see her based on her excellent reviews. I am very glad that I now have done.

Ruby I think is just in Newcastle for a couple of days but is thinking of working here much more. Happy days if this turns out to be the case.

Looking4fun

Goid review mate I was looking at her on uke when she said she was touring I was a bit gutted when I seen she's only here til Wednesday  :dash:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Goid review mate I was looking at her on uke when she said she was touring I was a bit gutted when I seen she's only here til Wednesday  :dash:

Still time to get in there I think. You definitely won't regret it. What an absolute stunner she is.

Offline foreverchanges

Great review PG and must admit her photos on UKE were pretty special :yahoo:.
Almost tempted me out of my 3 month long punting hiatus...not that I'm keeping count of the days you understand. :)

Looking4fun

I'll just have to hope she's going to make a return mate, work has me busy til thursday

Looking4fun

Almost tempted me out of my 3 month long punting hiatus...not that I'm keeping count of the days you understand. :)
Counting the days/hours I bet haha

Offline PlasticGeordie

I'll just have to hope she's going to make a return mate, work has me busy til thursday

I believe she might be thinking of one of the local agencies. Can't wait.

Offline PlasticGeordie

She would be a hell of a come back for you. Straight back in at the deepend where you used to exist !

Online toon972

Good review, I was also impressed with her on uke. :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

What's the best way to book her? Message on AW or text?

Offline PlasticGeordie

What's the best way to book her? Message on AW or text?

I sent an AW email suggesting a time to which I got an instant response confirming time and Hotel. Included my mobile number in it. Her number was already on profile. Just needed to text on arrival for room number. I imagine UKE would be also good to make a booking.

Offline BlackWizard

What were the other services you talked about? Was WS one of them?

Offline PlasticGeordie

What were the other services you talked about? Was WS one of them?

Yes indeed, giving and receiving. .

Offline BlackWizard

Yes indeed, giving and receiving. .

Very intrigued. If she does it above the neck I might be there like a shot on a regular basis.

coolguy1990

Little bit confused as to where she is at the moment.

It says she's in Piercebridge at bottom of profile. Can anyone confirm this?

Offline daveev

she'll just be in a hotel again, moving around, so where she says she is then be close to darlo i'm sure

Offline PlasticGeordie

I got the impression she was going to be working more in Newcastle but may have got it wrong or she may have changed her mind. Hope its Newcastle. Darlo is a bit of a trek.

coolguy1990

she'll just be in a hotel again, moving around, so where she says she is then be close to darlo i'm sure

Shame, I'm not too happy about going into hotels for meets.

You had no problems with it?

Offline PlasticGeordie

Shame, I'm not too happy about going into hotels for meets.

You had no problems with it?

No problems at all. You know the room number before you enter and just head straight for it. I have always liked hotel meets. People get paranoid that reception will know what you are upto. How would they? No one will have the faintest idea or interest in what you are doing there. People wander around hotel receptions constantly.

coolguy1990

No problems at all. You know the room number before you enter and just head straight for it. I have always liked hotel meets. People get paranoid that reception will know what you are upto. How would they? No one will have the faintest idea or interest in what you are doing there. People wander around hotel receptions constantly.

I suppose, I guess I'm just a bit paranoid about ending up on their CCTV.

spj1958

Love your reviews Geordie.
Always informative.
Such a legend.

Offline AnthG

I think the problem is, all it takes is one person to mess things up and then they know.

And by mess things up I mean, one guy who is a nervous and thus shifty looking wreck entering the building. Or a guy who forgets the number and panics or whatever for then some 'courteous' hotel staff to ask. "Who are you here to see" And then they fumble that even worse trying to come up with an answer. And then it's a case of for everyone else going up after that, they know what is going on.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

I think the problem is, all it takes is one person to mess things up and then they know.

And by mess things up I mean, one guy who is a nervous and thus shifty looking wreck entering the building. Or a guy who forgets the number and panics or whatever for then some 'courteous' hotel staff to ask. "Who are you here to see" And then they fumble that even worse trying to come up with an answer. And then it's a case of for everyone else going up after that, they know what is going on.

You don't happen to know this chap by any chance Anth? :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Always informative.
Such a legend.

Thank you. That's very kind.

Offline johnny34

Always informative.
Such a legend.

PG the legend, arise Sir Plastic  :hi:  :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Haha. My first forum admirer and sure enough a bloody troll  :)  Oh well.

Offline johnny34

Haha. My first forum admirer and sure enough a bloody troll  :)  Oh well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cockoil

So, what I do not understand is and, no way am I having a go at the PlasticGeordie ...

How come I gave a review on Cleo, then Shelly (now Shellie on a certain website) and then Cleo bringing Jenny along to a 'privately' arranged duo, how do I get grief off some cockwombles for giving an opinion on some girls! In Teesside we are limited to Romainians or a specific website.

PlasticGeordie has gave an opinion on one of those exact girls, yet no-one has accused him of being a tout, like me. Apologies if I offend, but I have had a very good time with Cleo / Jenny aka Scarlet / Ruby aka whatever they're stage name is next. I have booked them through an agency and also privately, between us.

So, again I do no not understand some of the comments I have received, when others have seen the same girls as the PlasticGeordie.

Sorry, do I not conform to the obvious requirements of some twats on here!?

Ooh that's a banning offence. Offending the new order!!!

Offline maxxblue

So, what I do not understand is and, no way am I having a go at the PlasticGeordie ...

...but...

Offline maxxblue

How come I gave a review on Cleo, then Shelly (now Shellie on a certain website) and then Cleo bringing Jenny along to a 'privately' arranged duo, how do I get grief off some cockwombles for giving an opinion on some girls! In Teesside we are limited to Romainians or a specific website.

PlasticGeordie has gave an opinion on one of those exact girls, yet no-one has accused him of being a tout, like me. Apologies if I offend, but I have had a very good time with Cleo / Jenny aka Scarlet / Ruby aka whatever they're stage name is next. I have booked them through an agency and also privately, between us.

So, again I do no not understand some of the comments I have received, when others have seen the same girls as the PlasticGeordie.

Sorry, do I not conform to the obvious requirements of some twats on here!?

Why don't you directly challenge the 'cockwombles' and 'twats' you are referring to, instead of asking questions to UKP members in general?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

# When a prossie creates multiple accounts on here to give herself glowing reports (as per link), any positive review will be treated with suspicion.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77069.msg964120#msg964120

# Can you give the link to PG's post about this?

# Any queries about banning need to be directed to admin, he has the final say. 

As MB says you need to take up any grievance you have with the 'cockwombles and twats' you are referring to and allow them to respond.    :hi:

Offline foreverchanges

Pity its got ten letters because I would love to  see Rachel Riley spell out  ' Cockwomble' on  Countdown!
Definitely the word of the day. :D