Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1191 times)

Offline RogerXed

This was my first visit to New Town sauna and I think it won't be my last. The environment there is really relaxed and the girls are nice.

I paid £110 for 1 hour - 30 at the door and 80 to the girl (for 2 pops).

When I arrived there were 3 girls available and I chose Rachel who is a blonde mid 30s girl. Very fit Scottish lass with amazing personality. She was great in the bedroom - OWO, different positions, tit wank. Great service - very enthusiastic and energetic. Her pussy felt amazing - not too tight but not loose either.

I have no hesitation recommending her to anyone who is into a bit more mature girls - you won't go wrong with Rachel. I can tell that she goes to the gym because her body is in a great shape. Her tits looked amazing not just with the bra but also without it so you definitely won't be disappointed if you decide to see her.

Will I see her again? Most certainly YES!  :cool:

Offline Largs43

I've seen Rachael twice and agree she's energetic, keen to please and has a great figure. Along with a dry sense of humour, deep tan & bleached blonde hair. Says she does "everything except anal" which isn't an issue for me...

I didn't realise extra pops cost extra, but of course they must, everything costs extra.

2nd pops have unfortunately never been an issue for me either...  :(

Offline bigmike32

I have seen rachel in the lounge and she looks very hot. I wanted to pick amy on that occasion but she was prebooked and then rachel got booked i ended up picking lucy. Im going to a sauna tomorrow not sure what one yet. Maybe it will be rachel.