Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARNEYGOLD (Paisley)  (Read 3015 times)

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl, good feedback on AW but nothing on here. Was thinking of putting her on my hot list. Any info greatly appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline buddiemarvelous

bump
been thinking about this one myself.
anyone?

robertmcd

I saw her a couple of years back very friendly and willing nothing to negative to say about it, although the state of her flat wasnt too great but then again thats the case alot of the time

ickydicky

Offline Clattypats

I saw her a couple of years back very friendly and willing nothing to negative to say about it, although the state of her flat wasnt too great but then again thats the case alot of the time
most flats I've been in are tidy.usually a reflection on the girl you are seeing.

Online auldie63

I can't for the life of me remember why but I think I would give this one a miss.
Vague recollections of her floating between Paisley and Ayrshire and drugs involved.

ickydicky

most flats I've been in are tidy.usually a reflection on the girl you are seeing.

thats my view too :thumbsup:

ickydicky

I can't for the life of me remember why but I think I would give this one a miss.
Vague recollections of her floating between Paisley and Ayrshire and drugs involved.

thot you would able to sort this one out.

Offline Camguy

I done some photos for her when she 1st came on the scene.
Flat was manky and she was wired to the moon.

Offline Clattypats

She looks out her nut in most of her gallery pics :wackogirl:

camcorder

I agree with Camguy (no relation btw). Seen her 2 or 3 times and each time has been more and more weird. She is pretty with a great body but its never straight forward getting into the flat in my experience. Every time I've arrived she's told me what floor and door number and then I've knocked the door, rang the bell, no answer and had to phone her again a few times and 5 minutes later she opens the door.

Last time I saw her she had the shakes and was forgetful as in no short term memory at all and was definitely on something or pretty ill. Won't be back despite being cute and kinky when she gets going (if she gets going)

ickydicky

so a steer clear warning then :scare:

mavgoose

Something always made me think - No.
Glad I was right.

mavgoose

Yep. I saw the fresh activity on her profile. I was tempted.... For 10 seconds.
I'll await any fresh reviews on her first.

camcorder

Not the sharpest operator around either. Despite working from Paisley she has listed herself as East Renfrewshire!

Offline shaggydog

Fucking hell, she's had a hard few years since 2013!