Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stretchmarks  (Read 2264 times)

Rod trotter

Do you avoid if visible on a profile?

I do........do they turn you off?

7x5

I would prefer without, but I have some stretch marks myself from rapid weight gain last year so I'm not one to complain.

On the whole as long as they have a pretty face and a nice arse, I'm not too bothered as I tend to focus more on the package deal than the details, but I must admit I could be a little put off, but not enough to stop me making a booking.

I originally only searched for natural breasts, but girls with enhanced tits can still be natural beauties too so I'm open to a little more of that, even if they sometimes feel like rocks. Smokers can fuck off though!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 10:40:43 am by 7x5 »

will-ow

Hmmm. .... its natural but I think if im gonna see a girl and she has them... I'd rather them be visible than air brushed out to then get a surprised

Rod trotter

Hmmm. .... its natural but I think if im gonna see a girl and she has them... I'd rather them be visible than air brushed out to then get a surprised

Which happens in 99% of agency pics tbh

vw

Not at the top of my list of things to avoid, but can be off putting during R/O, my imagination runs away with me imagining what made the marks !

Which happens in 99% of agency pics tbh

Not an issue for many really but in your region the cheapest and biggest variety are managed girls so feel for you !
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:10:07 pm by vw »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Do you avoid if visible on a profile?

I do........do they turn you off?

I have a big problem with this - it's almost at phobia - I avoid at all costs.

Rod trotter

You like an agency girl FB so its hard to avoid i guess?

Tbh id say 50% of the girls ive punted have stretch marks

Offline FLYING BLUE

You like an agency girl FB so its hard to avoid i guess?

Tbh id say 50% of the girls ive punted have stretch marks

One of the main reasons that I aim for 30 years or under Rod - (less chance of them having kids - I hope) ;)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
If they are severe I do find them a turn off but like others have said, if you can see them on the profile you have a chance to make an informed decision.  As long as profile pics are accurate (ie not airbrushed and not covering everything up with clothes), I don't have a problem.  That goes for everything which people might find offputting - excessive tattoos, skin blemishes, stretch marks, whatever. 

Basically, I think that if someone is going out of their way to hide some aspect of what they look like, it is indicative that they are aware there is something people might not like and they are relying on the punter's urge for a shag to override his brain when the true appearance is revealed.  Chances are that they will provide fairly poor service.  I had a girl like that last year (reviewed on here) - looking back at her profile pics, it should have been obvious that she was hiding something (in her case a very saggy 'mummy tummy').

DannyJames

+1

Stretch marks make me feel sick. I know it's a natural thing and it's part of life, but I just can't stand them.

Offline dboy74

If I am aware of them beforehand I would probably not book a WG.

Offline Jamboney

Faint stretch marks I can handle, when there's loads of them and quite dark in colour. Not for me.

Offline hockogrockle

Much prefer stretch marks to flab, or hair in inappropriate places.I just accept them as an inevitable after-effect of pregnancy in a large number of women. Mind you, since I'm a "mature" punter, who is a bit uncomfortable with women who are young enough to be my daughter, most women I see have had a kid or two.
Oh, and I much prefer stretch marks to a woman that has had so many children her fanny is completely slack. 

Offline Blackpool Rock

If I am aware of them beforehand I would probably not book a WG.
me too but so many pics are doctored it can be almost impossible to tell until your in the room.
I have seen girls with mild stretch marks that I can handle but would prefer if they covered up their middle to hide them, also a couple of girls have had some quite heavy tattoos to hide them which I personally find Ok bit others hate the ink

Offline The_Don

Combeover

I love them, along with a 'Mummy Tummy', as to something deep in my mind (no, I cant locate the reason precisely), but I just feel that I am with a person who as defined them selves as totally female in lifestyle and is prepared to show that defining sign with me.
If I notice that a WG is wearing a tummy covering top, no matter how enticing, I always let them know that I love stretch marks and that I would be grateful if she could just be naked if she was comfortable with the idea. My experience is that once a WG knows that you love those marks it leads for a much more relaxed, and consequently enjoyable session as restrictive clothes are not surreptitiously trying to be held in place.

andrewpuntz

As long as they're not massive, like mummy tummy style then i think its fine. Most girls have little ones on boobs/hips that are super faint white and i think thats kinda nice, shows they're healthy and curvy in all the right places ;)

Online RedKettle

cannot say that I am that bothered - frankly there are many other things in this game that are ahead of a few marks to worry about!

Offline Nagilum

Depends on the girl.

If it's a 19 year old I would expect 0 - 10% at most. If she is older (MILF) the skin loses its dexterity and becomes softer. So with weight gain and the skins reduced ability to snap back when older causes marks.  Also if she has had a child and yo-yo diets.

In some cases it's unavoidable so remaining realistic helps. This is mainly why I dodge airbrushed girls unless there are real pics.

Offline budz

Love them and especially if they have a mummy tummy, don't like hard flat stomachs on women so always look for the MILF type

Rod trotter

How can you love them ffs?

Must admit i do like a wee mummy tummy.something sexy about it ...i cant explain

Offline Blackpool Rock

Love them and especially if they have a mummy tummy, don't like hard flat stomachs on women so always look for the MILF type
Really  :unknown:
Yet again this just shows we are all different and what floats one guy's boat doesn't work for the next man, each to their own