Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye Dupree , Glasgow  (Read 7365 times)

15 review(s) for Skyedupree (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Miss Skyedupree (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

Coming to Glasgow this week. Touring girl who visits a few times a year.

I've seen Skye a few times over the last year or two.
Beautifully pretty coloured girl that could have written the book on GFE.
Seduction , kissing , OWO & all the trimmings. Exceptionally high standard of service on each visit.

Comms always good , service up there with the best I've had and one to tick off your list if you've not seen a coloured girl.

I'll definitely be trying to see her this week , and it'd be wholly unfair if I failed to highlight my previous experiences with her.

A near 10/10 AMAZING experience. Gorgeous feet also. If anyone is interested.

Offline Courtney

I'll definitely be trying to see her this week

So why not wait until you've seen her this week and then do the review? :unknown:

mavgoose

So why not wait until you've seen her this week and then do the review? :unknown:

Because

1) I've seen her a few times.
2) she's available this week
3) I'm trying to help
4) my review, may be of use to punters considering her

mavgoose

Offline Courtney

Why be a dick ?

:timeout: .....I was only saying why not wait until you've seen her and then do your review. :unknown:

No need to be so touchy. :dash:

moosehead69

Cheers for the heads up I've noticed her before

It's always handy in the case of touring girls that someone gives u the heads up in case u miss them and ur interested in seeing them..

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I've seen Skye quite a few times when she has toured before, even had a duo with her and the utterly gorgeous Delphine.

Skye Is definatley recommended and her deep throat and gagging has to be one of the best ever  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Firebird

Considering seeing her tomorrow, love black women!!!  :wacko:

RandyF

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Skye a few times over the last year or two.

She one of your 'special' hoors is she Mavgoose?

Poor girl  :rolleyes:

chico1000

mavgoose

:timeout: .....I was only saying why not wait until you've seen her and then do your review. :unknown:

No need to be so touchy. :dash:

Ok. Point taken. Just thought I'd highlight her now. I may, or may not, get to catch up with her this week.
 :hi:

ickydicky

Considering seeing her tomorrow, love black women!!!  :wacko:

if you go let us know how it went. :music:

Firebird

if you go let us know how it went. :music:

Had a look at my bank account and came to the conclusion that a can't justify a punt so unfortunately I'll not be seeing Skye. Gutted, but if she comes to Glasgow a few times a year then I'll hopefully catch her next time she's in town

Offline cueball

We want her back in one piece, don't you bloody porridge gobblers be ruining one of Manchester's favourites. :D

ickydicky

We want her back in one piece, don't you bloody porridge gobblers be ruining one of Manchester's favourites. :D

only after she has gobbled and swallowed my porridge :drinks:

Offline cueball

only after she has gobbled and swallowed my porridge :drinks:

The Romans had the right idea, build a bloody wall to keep the buggers in  :D

ickydicky

would you like the other half? by gawd you sassenachs know how to go for a wee swally :drinks:

chico1000

The Romans had the right idea, build a bloody wall to keep the buggers in  :D
We will get the English to pay for and build a new one🤓

Offline cueball

would you like the other half? by gawd you sassenachs know how to go for a wee swally :drinks:

:lol: :drinks:

I had to use Google translate for that  :D cheers

Offline cueball

We will get the English to pay for and build a new one🤓

Ok, but we're planting thatchers dna at your side  :D

chico1000

Hard negotiations but we will let you have Donald Trump he's claimed to be one of us.

Offline cueball

Hard negotiations but we will let you have Donald Trump he's claimed to be one of us.

With that hair do, I believe him  :D

Offline sweetcheeks

Should this no have been in a differnt section. Or is mavgooses real name SERGI.  :kissgirl:

DG

Should this no have been in a differnt section. Or is mavgooses real name SERGI.  :kissgirl:

B&H retires and Sweetcheeks, the man who doesn't post, starts posting random, derogatory shit; just saying  :unknown:

Offline sweetcheeks

Only asking a simple question Lad, don't know what your reading into it DG. :)

chico1000

Happens in Dr Who all the time.  Anyway back to topic Skye must really be hot totty if are English cousins are doing a bit of whining.  Thanks for the input cueball I'm going to go for it if I get the chance.

Offline seeker

B&H retires and Sweetcheeks, the man who doesn't post, starts posting random, derogatory shit; just saying  :unknown:
+1

Rangerslad

Owo isn't listed on her likes list

mavgoose

Owo isn't listed on her likes list

All the reviews on here confirm that she offers it.
And I can certainly confirm that earlier today I enjoyed it.
Summary to follow later. I need to be somewhere.

Offline guns

Just off the phone to her , sounds lovely . I'm booked in to see her tonight  :yahoo:

ickydicky

hope goes well. will be looking for your review

mavgoose

I was initially booked to see Skye on Thursday, but flirty correspondence today , and her being free for a time convenient to myself = no control on my part and I was soon walking into her apartment.
She had asked what I wanted her to wear , but I just said whatever she wished. She greeted me in high heels , bra and pants ( lovely lingerie ) , and a little robe.
We sat in the lounge and caught up with each other, in between some lovely kissing. Moving through to the bedroom , I jumped in the en suite shower and soon joined Skye on the bed.
What followed was a blur of OWO , reverse oral , protected intercourse and more OWO to completion.
Just a normal kinda visit , yes ?

Yes , but the way Skye does it is the difference. And her oral is amazing. Her luscious lips were made for naughty fun.
Her profile is honest and her pictures are accurate. She is not stick thin , she has an ass and she has breasts. She has hips and is a size 12.
Her hair currently is in braids.

A very very natural Gfe , with awesome owo and dfk from a smoking hot coloured girl.

No rush, ran slightly over time. Lovely apartment. Easy and cheap parking.

Offline guns

Nice follow up review Mav  :thumbsup:
She really is an amazing girl .

mavgoose

Checked up on her profile again, I think she is in Glasgow Friday / Saturday.
Read my 2 reviews / comments on her in the above thread.

She really is an amazing girl......

You won't be disappointed.

Offline Micky5633

I have just mailed her there Mav. Was gonna try see a touring bird ava summers but think she might be cancelling her Glasgow tour so think I will opt for Skye if there is availability.

Offline guns

Don't think i will get to see her this time round . Only in Glasgow for two days which is a bit disappointing .
She is right up there with the best . Her GFE is top notch , and the kissing   :wacko:

Offline tazman1002001

I loved her filthy talk whilst she was slurping and sucking my cock...... Definatley recommended  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

durty talk when she has my cock in my mouth is a big + with any hoor

Offline auldie63

durty talk when she has my cock in my mouth is a big + with any hoor
If you can get your cock in your mouth icky, why bother with whores?

Offline Micky5633

That's me booked in for tomorrow for 30mins. Bit nervous I blow my load early everyone is bigging her up.

ickydicky

If you can get your cock in your mouth icky, why bother with whores?

good spot auldie. and as you know age does not come alone. it brings confusion and forgetfulness. if think

Firebird

I fucking love black women and Skye looks very, very sexy but my bank account isn't looking too healthy this month so unfortunately I'll have to give it a miss  :(

mavgoose

I fucking love black women and Skye looks very, very sexy but my bank account isn't looking too healthy this month so unfortunately I'll have to give it a miss  :(

Don't know what you're missing FB. As well as being a beautiful woman, she is a perfect Gfe.

Firebird

Don't know what you're missing FB. As well as being a beautiful woman, she is a perfect Gfe.

Haha aye that makes me feel a lot better  :D

Offline Micky5633

Well what can I say that hasn't already been said. Fantastic meet with unbeatable GFE

Offline Clattypats

Well what can I say that hasn't already been said. Fantastic meet with unbeatable GFE
Does she still do Owo and Cim even though it's not on her likes list?

ickydicky

mavgoose

lets have it all micky. every detail :cool:

Yep, your review.
She's not been heavily reviewed, and tours infrequently.
Get it posted.