Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Sexy - HA0  (Read 745 times)

2 review(s) for -Crystal sexy- (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

lcb

External Link/Members Only

Well thought I'd try Crystal as she was £60 an hour arranged via text. I've been to this house before but other girl has now gone

Anyway arrived at the time told to knock. She opened the door in a tracksuit should have walked. But stayed she looks like in pics but when she stripped has a big belly my guess from childbirth

Her English is terrible couldn't understand turn over please or blowjob

OWO was given for 5 mins then she stopped and blurted condom. During sex she didnt make a sound or anythjng or even move unfortuntely suffered condom droop as didn't want to fuck her. So asked for blowjob she replied what what had to say more oral. 5 mins later she stopped trying to get condom on but wasn't happening

Whole punt was just a bore her actual blowjob felt OK but very robotic I did get her to blow me for another 15 mins once she realised sex wasn't happening

Managed to get a smile and noticed she was missing a front tooth

Her massage was probably the best part she was actually OK not the usual tickly massage but a good back rub

No way would I return I know £60 is cheap but was more effort than it needed to be

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Well thought I'd try Crystal as she was £60 an hour arranged via text. I've been to this house before but other girl has now gone

Anyway arrived at the time told to knock. She opened the door in a tracksuit should have walked. But stayed she looks like in pics but when she stripped has a big belly my guess from childbirth

Her English is terrible couldn't understand turn over please or blowjob

OWO was given for 5 mins then she stopped and blurted condom. During sex she didnt make a sound or anythjng or even move unfortuntely suffered condom droop as didn't want to fuck her. So asked for blowjob she replied what what had to say more oral. 5 mins later she stopped trying to get condom on but wasn't happening

Whole punt was just a bore her actual blowjob felt OK but very robotic I did get her to blow me for another 15 mins once she realised sex wasn't happening

Managed to get a smile and noticed she was missing a front tooth

Her massage was probably the best part she was actually OK not the usual tickly massage but a good back rub

No way would I return I know £60 is cheap but was more effort than it needed to be

Thanks for your Review lcb. Sorry to read about your crap punt. I have to say IMO she looks like a cheap skank in her profile pics though TBH.
I suppose we can't really generally speaking expect much for £60 an hour. Sometimes we can get lucky, but more often than not we don't get much for that price lcb.

Thanks again for your Review lcb.

Offline iPad3

Each to their own etc but from that profile I simply would not entertain booking a girl that looks like that!!