Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute_pettite_babe - Chadwell Heath - RM6  (Read 1043 times)

4 review(s) for VIP MISHA XX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Silva2

Hello to you all.

I stumbled across this forum a few days ago and must say I have found it very useful/interesting. 

Today I decided to take a punt on this polish chic External Link/Members Only as I had been at a party last night and woke up really horny,  and I now wish i just tossed myself off.

Firstly the pictures are correct (she is a size up  and looks rougher in person).

I paid her £130 for an hour with includes £20 for anal, with the paperwork out the way we chatted for a few mins and she is a bubble happy lady. 

she started with FK, OWO, then on with the rubber and I lost my erection. she woke the old boy back up with her hand and then we pounded away on each other in a few poisitions.  Things at this point were ok,  my old boy was still not fully hard and I can end up with a bit of a complex when it goes into this mode.  Due to this anal did not work (after a few tries)

Because I could not stay erect for a long enough to enjoy the experience I asked her for a BJ, and she did OW/handjob.  This was the point things went bad as some girl the other side of the door said "Megan how long you going to be"  after them 2 talking for a min and checking the time (it was 3.40 and I got there at 3) they wanted me to finish up. I made the point of I got there at 3 and paid for an hour and Megan chatted some shit that i was not really listening too,  I decided to pack up as there was zero chance of me actually finishing off by now anyway. 

Anyways I left and it was 3.45 when i checked my phone as I was walking out the door.  I drove home really pissed off as I thought about the events and will say it was the worst punt I ever had.  I have never been rushed out that quick before and at the time I was not thinking clear but I should have asked for some of my money back.

I do not recommend her at all and will be leaving negative feedback on AW.

On a plus side, and I do not know is anyone is interested but I used an app called Swytch for the first time which allows me to make calls on my normal mobile but uses another number (you can have loads of mobile numbers if you want/pay).  Calls/texts cost 6 or 7p and you have to buy credit, but it really works well and is very good call quality (bear in mind it uses the internet to make calls)

Also as my last 2 punts have been pony,  If someone could recommend someone to me in price range of £100-£120 and within about 5-6miles of RM6 then please let me know. 

Thanks

punther

sorry about the crap punt:

My suggestions would be

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only       - based in stratford at the moment

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+         - based in walthamstow

punther

Offline Silva2

thanks for that Punther Reborn.  Big tit Daisy looks very interesting, ticks all the right boxes for me.  Whats the parking like near her Stratford location?  If its good I will go and see her.  Looks like TAYLA has moved location from Walthamstow now.

As for Jessica posh,  I have seen her a couple of times in the past.  She was in Chadwell Heath at the time.  Must have been well over a year ago now.  All I  remember was she did not do kissing at all and that she talked really dirty to me while I was screwing her (I loved that),  and the fact I went back for a 2nd visit means I must have had a good time.

punther

I saw daisy when she was in croydon and not in her new location in stratford so unfortunately cant advise on parking.

Tayla usually changes her profile location temporarily but im sure it will be back to walthamstow in a couple days time

ramrodronnie

Thanks for your Review Dasilva223. Sorry to read about your poor punt. Nothing worse than bonking against the clock, especially when the pro$$ies clock is 10 minutes faster than the real time. Another scamming rip off pro$$ie Blacklisted Thanks for the heads up Dasilva223  :thumbsup: