Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - May  (Read 11683 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

It was good to meet Jerboa and Ben (albeit breifly) today in sunny, sweaty Pattaya where I am located  for the weekend   (better than being  stuck  in  Bangkok).
Had a most interesting day and certainly  met a few stunners.
What an unbelievable  crazy place.
Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
FB

Offline Brazilian Martian

It was good to meet Jerboa and Ben (albeit breifly) today in sunny, sweaty Pattaya where I am located  for the weekend   (better than being  stuck  in  Bangkok).
Had a most interesting day and certainly  met a few stunners.
What an unbelievable  crazy place.
Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
FB

Take a few snaps buddy if you can I would like to see these stunners

Offline nike

Going to have to make a cuppa and read all the threads, hard to book for Morocco at moment. If I can get a hotel and flight for a reasonable price going to book.
Got a flight with qatar airlines and 4 star hotel for one week for just over £500. I'm going on Monday, want to meet up?  :hi::hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Take a few snaps buddy if you can I would like to see these stunners

Yes, so would I.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Got a flight with qatar airlines and 4 star hotel for one week for just over £500. I'm going on Monday, want to meet up?  :hi::hi:

Sounds cheap, which hotel.  ????

That's a good very deal I'm looking to go on holiday in July but I doubt these type of offers will be around then. I'm waiting for these pictures to published if I see any talent it may sway me into visiting thailand

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes, so would I.    :hi:

Sorry chaps - I'm not going to take pictures of the girls (I have been warned that this could cause trouble) and I have no wish to get involved in a punch up.

Offline Jerboa

So last night myself and Ben did a bar crawl around Lk Metro, for a Saturday night place was very quiet with only a handful of customers in some bars, there were some slutty looking girls, a girl in Office asked Ben for a LD, he refused, so the silly cow goes and orders it anyway, that's a lack of respect right there, she presumed farang won't make a scene, got the waitress back, and told her to take drink back, and delete the LD from the bill.

After around midnight we headed down to Walking street, Angelwitch was quiet, had one drink, then across Soi to Sapphire, place was busy, lots of girls, we had a beer in Marine, this disco takes me back to the old days lol, but place was still quiet, had a walk down to bottom of WS to Mixx club, and Limalima, there is some Indian Bollywood club in that complex now, 250b entry, no idea if it's worth going as the guys wouldn't let us have a look first, doubt we would of met any Bollywood actresses. Walked back and went in Insomnia, place was busy, I reckon it's better if you book a table earlier, and buy a bottle. I ended up going home alone.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Plenty of spin ------- not a single photo, I rest my case.    :hi:

Offline Vivago

Surprised that you didn't call in at The Windmill on Soi Diamond, if only to show Ben the raunchiest bar in Pats. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

I could not agree more  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Jimmy. Perhaps it's better to 'give your case a rest' as opposed to "resting your case".
The stunners to whom I relate were provided by The Devils Den, which can easily be viewed online.
I also took an absolute charmer back to my room last night.

To expect me to provide pictorial evidence is simple stupidity from a person who visits this area frequently and presumably knows the inherent risks?

To 'rest MY case'....a very large and prominent sign in Sabai Dee today reads - "filming or taking photos in this establiment carries a 10,000bt fine"

You'd have to be struck dumb or an idiot to try picture these girls and I am neither  ;)

FB
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:10:46 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline blueruin

A lot of girls will let you take a pic after you've done the deed in your hotel or ST room and they are fully clothed and about to leave, probably in the hope they will get a tip.

However most of these pics end up looking nothing like how you remember that bikini clad spinner under the black light in the gogo bar when you decided to bar fine her.

I'd be extremely careful about taking pics anywhere else or wandering around taking video on your phone especially on soi6, LK Metro or walking street.

Offline nike

Sounds cheap, which hotel.  ????

Sea me breeze. Never stayed there before. Anyone else stayed there recently.

Offline nike

Sorry that's sea me spring hotel. Anyone got any feedback on this hotel? :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sorry that's sea me spring hotel. Anyone got any feedback on this hotel? :hi:

Yes, I have stayed there, fairly modern hotel in a very good location, girl friendly but the Internet was a bit slow.

I don't know how you got the flight and hotel for £500, the hotel is normally £40+ a night.  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

Currently less than£30/night for a double room

Offline Jimmyredcab

Where is it being offered for less than £30 a night.    :unknown:

Also he said it was a four star hotel, it is three stars.

James999

Jimmy proabbaly pays extra to have a bed taken out and have it as a single room  :sarcastic:

Offline Jerboa

I can believe 30 a night, Patts is quiet as a virgins fanny!

Offline Jimmyredcab

To 'rest MY case'....a very large and prominent sign in Sabai Dee today reads - "filming or taking photos in this establiment carries a 10,000bt fine"

Of course you can't take photos in an establishment but what happens in the privacy of the room is between you and the girl, it is very rare for a girl to refuse a face picture fully clothed.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can believe 30 a night, Patts is quiet as a virgins fanny!

Well not with the hotel direct or Booking.com

I am not calling him a liar but I want to see what site offers such low prices.

James999

Well not with the hotel direct or Booking.com

I am not calling him a liar but I want to see what site offers such low prices.

Trivago £33
Expedia £33
Venere £33

And that's with 30 seconds of searching  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Trivago £33
Expedia £33
Venere £33

And that's with 30 seconds of searching  :hi:

Steve2 said less than £30 a night ----- maybe you could let him answer.  :rolleyes:

James999

Steve2 said less than £30 a night ----- maybe you could let him answer.  :rolleyes:

You laid down £42 as if it was the best and threw out a challenge, if I can come up with £33 in 30 seconds it's highly likely that it could be got for £30 or less, Don't be so sceptical and dismissive Jimmy, but why the obsession with getting for the lowest price possible, what is your line "pay peanuts get monkeys"  :sarcastic:

Steves free to answer Jimmy, but you posted it in the open forum, if you wanted it as a 1 ---- 2----1 with Steve you could have Pm'd him  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:02:18 pm by James999 »

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:07:47 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline toon972

Would like to but too late to get time off work. :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You laid down £42 as if it was the best and threw out a challenge, if I can come up with £33 in 30 seconds it's highly likely that it could be got for £30 or less.

I am sure Steve2 will give us the link to where that hotel is available for under £30 a night, however he has history of trying to make me look stupid, we go back many, many years.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Where is it being offered for less than £30 a night.    :unknown:

Also he said it was a four star hotel, it is three stars.

You need no help to look stupid Jimbo, you manage quite well by yourself

External Link/Members Only  $43 USD/night
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:44:18 am by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

You need no help to look stupid Jimbo, you manage quite well by yourself

External Link/Members Only  $43 USD/night

You are the stupid one, not me.    :hi:

That price does not include the 10% service charge and 7% hotel tax.

The total price in sterling is just under £40 a night.

No need to apologise, we all make mistakes.    :rolleyes:

So that is settled, you can't get that hotel for under £30.    :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Well, my very short time in Pattaya has come to an end & I have very mixed feelings.
It was great to get the lowdown from Jerboa when I arrived on Saturday, if that hadn't happened, I might well have been buried in all the do's & don'ts of this 'interesting' place.

Whilst I enjoyed my time here, I have decided that Pattaya is not for me & I probably won't return.

It's also a lot more expensive here than I remember it being (agreed that 15 years has past). Example - a 50cl beers in 'Hopf', a brewpub next door to my hotel is advertised as being 175bt or £3.44 but after taxes etc are added, it's 205bt, making a pint cost £4.60 - about £1.60 more than I pay back home :timeout:

I guess my age & lifestyle don't help me here - as a sad old git, I'm normally in bed by 11pm whereas here, the night is only just starting  ;)
I also caught a nasty dose of the shits, which, granted, can happen anywhere but when you are here to punt, it definitely limits your activities :(

I managed a couple of soapy's at Sadai Dee, which were enjoyable, & I used the Devils Den for outcalls & can reccommend although they are priced higher than average at 2,000bt for 1 girl & 4,000 for 2 girls for about an hours service.
I was not comfortable trying to pick up bar girls (although I did manage one).

Thanks again to Jerboa for the help & advice :thumbsup:

FB

Offline FLYING BLUE

Correct Jimmy - the addition of 17% tax caught me by surprise - especially when you suddenly find that you are paying an additional £17 for every £100 you've budgeted for :thumbsdown:

My hotel was 3,600tb (£70.78) per night but in reality, it turned out to be 4,212tb (£82.81).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:51:59 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline nike

Yes, I have stayed there, fairly modern hotel in a very good location, girl friendly but the Internet was a bit slow.

I don't know how you got the flight and hotel for £500, the hotel is normally £40+ a night.  :unknown:

I said just over £500 . My bad I thought it was 4 star , I stand corrected. However go on either agoda or travel supermarket and book hotel and flight together.

Offline nike

Offline Steve2

You are right Jimbo

I just didn't go to the booking page

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are right Jimbo

I just didn't go to the booking page

No problem, but it is something "our brothers" need to be aware of when searching for hotels, the first price you see is rarely the true price ----- very much like Romanian pro$$ies.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

£526.97 to be exact.

That is still a good deal, in February you would pay that for the flight alone.  :hi:

That is still a good deal, in February you would pay that for the flight alone.  :hi:

Would the price be alot more in lets say mid to late July?

bigone

£526.97 to be exact.

So this is  for flights  and hotel?
If so bargain  of the year   :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

£526.97 to be exact.

Did you buy that online? Do you have a link to the offer?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Huawei

I don't know about the flight and accommodation deals, but it's worth keeping an eye on Qatar Airways  - they seem to have good deals quite often. The deals are often for only a few days, but you can usually book well in advance. OK, it's an indirect flight, but that doesn't bother me.

Come to think of it, I don't know if you would know when these deals are available. I subscribe to their emails, and get notifications - might be worth doing if you're thinking of looking...

H

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

You guys be careful out there!  :D

Blimey. 3000 baht for ''short time shenanigans'' sounds expensive. Do ladyboys charge more than the real ladies, Jimmy?  :hi:

bigone

Some more soI 6 girls
Look  good  to me

Hidden Image/Members Only

I give you  that they are better then the woman in the first picture you uploaded, but they are not stunners

bigone

I give you  that they are better then the woman in the first picture you uploaded, but they are not stunners
What do you guys want for 50 pounds a NIGHT ? :)

What do you guys want for 50 pounds a NIGHT ? :)
Fair enough you got me there

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

You guys be careful out there!  :D

Yes always wear a crash helmet when shagging a ladyboy.