Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - May  (Read 11704 times)

Ben4454

Hi guys

I decided I am going to head out to Thailand, Pattaya at the start of May. Wondered if anyone else was going out around these dates? Would be better to go with someone as going out there solo makes me a bit nervous. Also is the weather quite good in Pattaya in May? I was thinking of going in June/July but this is the start of the wet season (wanted to catch some good sun). . Is the pattaya scene quite lively still in May ? I was originally planning to go for a week but due to the advice on the board I am planning to go for 10 days.

Another question I had was for those Thailand vets how do you take money? I do not fancy the idea of carrying thousands of baht in my money belt as if it gets missing/stolen that could be the trip ruined. Do you guys use cards on the trip?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:25:41 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Jerboa

Well as it happens I will be there from 13th May to 23rd May then back again from 1 June, if you're there you can buy me a beer and I'll give you the low down. May is a good time to go, it's low season, so girls and rooms usually cheaper, not as hot usually as April, and weather isn't as wet as later.

As for money I opened a Thai bank account the other year, so just pay in cash when I get there, and use the ATM card when I need the cash, it was actually really easy to open even as a tourist, but if you don't intend to return maybe not a option. I never use my UK ATM card because the bank will rip us off with foreign exchange charges and Thai banks charge 150 baht ATM fee. In the past I've brought cash sterling usually £50 notes, be sure there is no tears or writing, as some exchange booths in town can be fussy, I lock the cash in my in room safe, and take out what I need to exchange at a exchange booth when I need baht. Don't exchange pounds for baht back in UK, as your bank will rape you without even giving you a reach around! Change like £100 at Bkk airport, no more as the rate there is crap.

So Ben I take it you've been doing some research on Patts? External Link/Members Only has plenty of good info.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Great! another newbie off to Pattaya  :drinks:

Spanky's topic was a great read, so feel free to keep this one rolling.

Have you set a budget? Type of hotel?

Offline Bangers and Gash

I never use my UK ATM card because the bank will rip us off with foreign exchange charges and Thai banks charge 150 baht ATM fee.

What's the max you can draw from a Thai ATM?  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

What's the max you can draw from a Thai ATM?  :hi:

I believe it's 20,000 to 30,000

Ben4454

Well as it happens I will be there from 13th May to 23rd May then back again from 1 June, if you're there you can buy me a beer and I'll give you the low down. May is a good time to go, it's low season, so girls and rooms usually cheaper, not as hot usually as April, and weather isn't as wet as later.

As for money I opened a Thai bank account the other year, so just pay in cash when I get there, and use the ATM card when I need the cash, it was actually really easy to open even as a tourist, but if you don't intend to return maybe not a option. I never use my UK ATM card because the bank will rip us off with foreign exchange charges and Thai banks charge 150 baht ATM fee. In the past I've brought cash sterling usually £50 notes, be sure there is no tears or writing, as some exchange booths in town can be fussy, I lock the cash in my in room safe, and take out what I need to exchange at a exchange booth when I need baht. Don't exchange pounds for baht back in UK, as your bank will rape you without even giving you a reach around! Change like £100 at Bkk airport, no more as the rate there is crap.

So Ben I take it you've been doing some research on Patts? External Link/Members Only has plenty of good info.

Tell you what jerboa I will stretch to 3! That would be awesome. Budget wise I plan to do some kickboxing out there and get some action most nights. Although a lot of information on the board Is available so I will check.

Have to say the bj bars look quite fun.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:33:32 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline blueruin

Im in pattaya at the moment. If you're taking cash I wouldn't wait until Heathrow to get it. I withdrew 800 quid in twenties at terminal 2 and virtually every note was marked somehow. You'd think you might get decent notes at the airport cash machine but no. Found a booth that would take them but they drew the line at any that had writing on Lizzy's face, I got a very stern look and a brief lecture about how they couldn't take notes with writing on the face and made to feel like a criminal for trying :).

stealthpunt

hi
i've been several times to Patts, last visit December 2015, i always take a mix of cash and travellers cheques, (tc's from post office)
i then change the cash gradually first as at the very worst if someone broke into the room safe i could get the tc's replaced, usually get £600 in tc's so over there i would have to pay at most 450 baht if i changed them all, (only changed one last visit as i over budgeted)

over in the land of smiles you cannot guarantee security but at worst make sure your accommodation has room safes and when you bring a gal back keep everything, camera, phone etc locked away, regardless of how pleasant a girl is trust no one.

lately the thais police have been arbitrarily asking for passports to be shown, so get a few photo copies done and carry one around at all times, or possibly get a laminated copy, and also take a pic on your phone, including the thai visa stamp. if not you will be hauled off to the police station and pay a fine
beware of pick pockets on the cheap baht buses, have a good look at the 'geography' of pattaya and its lay out in relation to punting. plenty of maps on the web.

FFS DO NOT hire a jet ski ! you would be potentially a victim of the damaged jet ski scam, and DO NOT hire a motorbike, as you will significantly enhance your chances of being killed, thai drivers are in a world of their own in any dispute you would be the cause of the accident. also you will probably be hauled over by police for them to extract more tea money,

the scene is as lively as you wish to make it ! you will have a great choice, low season and girls will be gagging for customers, especially in the well known soi 8, 7 and 6, plenty of after bar gogo closes action in the discos on walking street, you can pick up very attractive girls in those that were in the gogos beforehand, they go to let off steam and find a customer, incredibly loud places though !!

any other questions please post or pm
have a great time
sp

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 04:40:55 pm by stealthpunt »

Offline FLYING BLUE

I will be in China & Bangkok in May and have 5 days rest period in BKK.

I plan to spend the weekend in Pattaya 14th & 15th May - happy to meet up on an anonymous basis i.e. not sharing real names etc

If anyone wants to meet, drop me a PM.

Pretty sure I will stay in the Marriott resort
Cheers
FB
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 05:22:12 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Huawei

I'll be transiting through BKK about the last week in May, and back again about 3-6th June. I'm aiming to spend at least a couple of days in Pattaya at one end or the other - probably the 3-6 June as the logistics look easier.

I've been to BKK a few times and Patts once, but always happy to learn from others  ;) if anyone will be around let me know and perhaps we can meet up. I'll have a local SIM card once I'm there.

H

Ben4454

Thanks for all the advice guys. I very much appreciate it. I have educated myself on the local culture, laws, popular scams and now learning some basic thai. Glad I did learn some of the laws as a few could of caught me out (who would of thought stopping a thai coin with your foot could get you arrested?)

I plan to get a hotel which is around £40-£50 a night near beach road. I think my first point of call will be soi 6. Apart from soi's around soi 6 is there any other red light areas and are they close? Is the red light area big? I am debating also spending a night in Bangkok although i do not want to make my travels too complicated. Also looking into tips on how to handle the girls -  the scene seems to be germany on steriods. Although i am sure Jerboa will give me a few tips!

Money wise i do not feel comfortable with leaving money in the in-room safe (while i am not there) I mean - a lot of hotels know the combinations to reset the safe so it could still be opened. Thinking about taking a card and just withdrawing out what i need on a daily basis and putting my passport/money in a hidden money belt.

Also do you guys prefer short time or long time? I don't fall in love so I think i'll be resistant to the thai girl charm. At best could use one as a tour guide for long time. Do you think £1,500 spending money is good for 10 days and would last? Looking to do short time most nights and a few long times and visit some attractions.

Jerboa yes doing a lot more deeper research now into the scene. I noticed from a few youtube videos that the thai girls really love their alcohol.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:00:03 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Steve2

Is the red light area big?

The whole of Pattaya is a red light area Ben  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

The whole of Pattaya is a red light area Ben  :hi:

Yes you beat me to it mate lol, the whole city is on big brothel.

Ben yes don't stand on the Kings head, most Thai's would give a farang the benefit of ignorance, but they appreciate you knowing their culture, and learning a few words of thai helps, up to you if you want to spend 40-50 quid on a hotel, but that's pricey for Patts. £1500 should be fine for 10 days, you will probably spend more on maiden trip, depends how much of a drinker and party guy you're, some guys can blow over 10k a day, only eating farang food, and paying lots of ladyrinks and pingpong balls soon adds up, I on average budget on 6k a day. I've never been worried leaving cash in my room when staying at Queen Vic, the boss and staff are upstanding. Yes some bargirls do like their drink, and can be a nightmare when pissed, last trip I was down WS at 3am bumped into a gogo dancer from Iron bar, never met her before, she was smashed, and her mates just walked off and left her, so me being jai dee I took her home and took care of her.  :angelgirl:

Ben4454

Ping pong balls? Is this where you throw ping pong balls at the girls? How does this work?  :sarcastic: I don't plan on buying lady drinks around the bar (must resist the urge to ring the bell) although it should be fun messing around with some thai girls. I originally thought about visiting every bar in pattaya in one night.. although i retracted that statement seeing how many there are. The place is like a one giant FKK.

Offline Jerboa

Yes the bucket of pingpong balls are bought by a customer in the bar, and he throws said balls, each ball is worth cash to the girls, the girls go flying a shrieking knocking over your beer to get the balls, really classy, I'm not a fan. It's worth buying a LD for a girl you like the look off, just don't fall for the bullshit, drink for my sister, aunty best friend, no problem in saying no, yes there are far to many to visit all, I'd say it's nothing like a fkk club, they're both P4P, but punting in LOS is still something quite different.

Offline Vivago

I originally thought about visiting every bar in pattaya in one night.. although i retracted that statement seeing how many there are. The place is like a one giant FKK.

:lol: You couldn't visit all the bars in Pattaya in a year.

Rarely see falangs throwing them pesky ping pong balls (had my drink knocked over more than once by screaming dancers scrabbling for balls). Its usually an East Asian thing.

Don't forget to call in at the Windmill on Soi Diamond off WS. Without a doubt you'll be pleasantly surprised at the nightly 'happenings' in there. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline CheeseBoard

Just booked my flights to Thailand for the last two weeks of June.  Still playing around with the where and how long in each place.  I've been to Thailand a number of times over the years, but it was the first time to Patts last year.  Can't believe I never went there before  :dash:. So if anyone is about then up for a laugh and a beer for sure.
CB

Ben4454

:lol: You couldn't visit all the bars in Pattaya in a year.

Rarely see falangs throwing them pesky ping pong balls (had my drink knocked over more than once by screaming dancers scrabbling for balls). Its usually an East Asian thing.

Don't forget to call in at the Windmill on Soi Diamond off WS. Without a doubt you'll be pleasantly surprised at the nightly 'happenings' in there. :D

Can't believe how many there are. Apparently after going to all of them some of them will be closed down by the time you get back.

Need to invest in some kind of drinkers warp drive.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes the bucket of pingpong balls are bought by a customer in the bar, and he throws said balls, each ball is worth cash to the girls, the girls go flying a shrieking knocking over your beer to get the balls....

Eh! I always thought the ping pong balls were fired out the girls pussy, not kept in a boring bucket! Oh well..  :(

Offline Jerboa

Eh! I always thought the ping pong balls were fired out the girls pussy, not kept in a boring bucket! Oh well..  :(

Yes you are correct, the infamous pingpong ball shows can still be found, mainly in Bkk, for tourist overpriced drinks, and entry, and sometimes a scam.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes you are correct, the infamous pingpong ball shows can still be found, mainly in Bkk, for tourist overpriced drinks, and entry, and sometimes a scam.

Well thank fuck for that. Phew! You guys had me worried for a sec.  :drinks:

stealthpunt

Thanks for all the advice guys. I very much appreciate it. I have educated myself on the local culture, laws, popular scams and now learning some basic thai. Glad I did learn some of the laws as a few could of caught me out (who would of thought stopping a thai coin with your foot could get you arrested?)

I plan to get a hotel which is around £40-£50 a night near beach road. I think my first point of call will be soi 6. Apart from soi's around soi 6 is there any other red light areas and are they close? Is the red light area big? I am debating also spending a night in Bangkok although i do not want to make my travels too complicated. Also looking into tips on how to handle the girls -  the scene seems to be germany on steriods. Although i am sure Jerboa will give me a few tips!

Money wise i do not feel comfortable with leaving money in the in-room safe (while i am not there) I mean - a lot of hotels know the combinations to reset the safe so it could still be opened. Thinking about taking a card and just withdrawing out what i need on a daily basis and putting my passport/money in a hidden money belt.

Also do you guys prefer short time or long time? I don't fall in love so I think i'll be resistant to the thai girl charm. At best could use one as a tour guide for long time. Do you think £1,500 spending money is good for 10 days and would last? Looking to do short time most nights and a few long times and visit some attractions.

Jerboa yes doing a lot more deeper research now into the scene. I noticed from a few youtube videos that the thai girls really love their alcohol.

the problem with LT is that (unless you have a real rapport) many of the gals will pull some sort of stunt or excuse to go 'early' without your wake up sex ! such as they have to see doctor "sick stomach" meet their sister, aunt, etc, or their friend has lost her key,
so stick at ST unless you must have LT.

£1500 for 10 days is more than enough, (average £150 per day, approx 7,500 baht,) why ?

here's a typical day i had on my last trip in baht

bfast 100 to 150

snacks and drinks (sugar free pepsi or diet coke i'm diabetic) for the beach, 75

might have a late lunch 150

afternoon ST SOI 6, 1000 full sex, room fee 300 drinks 300 = 1600
OR
Massage + full service 200 massage full sex 1000, = 1200 or might just have BJ 200+500 = 700

back to rooms for rest and nap also possibly watch film on dvd in room, (dvd film copies from tuk com 100 baht each)

evening meal + drink  250-500

Wander around some bars, drinks ? 200 to 400

ST (In my rooms, 1000 TO 1500 Bar girl + bar fine 300 to 500 + drinks 250 to 500 = 2000 to 2500

sleep !!

in all approx 5000 to 5,500, approx £100 to £120

that was a very 'active' day for me but on most days, i would however have 'only' one sexual encounter so numerous days were quite cheap, (£60 to £80) my state of tiredness or not was the deciding factor

in fact my last holiday 22 nights,  including flights, accommodation, all food and drink, 4 games of golf and a girl everyday
(on 2 days i had 2 3'somes) came to approx £1900

drinks are a big factor im not remotely a boozer, due to the diabetes and i simply want to be able to perform reasonably well,
guys who spend a lot (above their flight and rooms) are usually drinking/partying a lot and are perhaps buying far more lady drinks than i would.

also drinks prices can vary so much, i had a couple of hours in Marine disco on walking street and Soda water was 150 baht (7 baht in seven 11 !!)

so in such places you can rack up a big bar bill in no time especially if you are buying lady drinks, some guys have money to burn and good luck to them but i have to budget hard, but as you can see you dont necessarily need a huge budget to have a great time, believe me i was well 'spent' at the end of my holiday!

cheers Sp

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:21:57 pm by stealthpunt »

Offline mazbaz72

hey ben word of warning dont mess with the bar girls ,ifya take the piss youre in trouble ,and as far as kickboxing in thailand ,hope your medical insurance up to date,over here we do it for sport ,there it is way of life and way to better yourself ,they wont hold back ,so be careful ,

Ben4454

By messing I mean general partying.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

I think Maz is saying don't rip them off or be rude or aggressive, but that's just common sense.
Another tip, when you leave baggage reclaim into arrivals at Swampy, get yourself a Thai Sim card at one of the mobile network booths, sometimes they hand them out free, get a 3g data call package. External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

I think Maz is saying don't rip them off or be rude or aggressive, but that's just common sense.
Another tip, when you leave baggage reclaim into arrivals at Swampy, get yourself a Thai Sim card at one of the mobile network booths, sometimes they hand them out free, get a 3g data call package. External Link/Members Only

I have been looking into this Jerboa thanks for reminding me. I have a Windows Lumia 435 - would this still work or do I need to get it unlocked? Probably a question I should be asking my local phone shop  :cool:

Offline Jerboa

I have been looking into this Jerboa thanks for reminding me. I have a Windows Lumia 435 - would this still work or do I need to get it unlocked? Probably a question I should be asking my local phone shop  :cool:

Ok I don't know about the Lumia, but yes you need a unlock phone to use a foreign Sim, most networks will unlock your phone for a small fee.

Ben4454

Roger that. I'll get onto them. It makes sense then buying a thai phone out there which could cost 3,800 baht as the cheapest option.

Offline Jerboa

Yes a phone will come in handy to keep in touch with girls you want to see again.
If you haven't seen it already, take a read of the PA newbie advice section, some good practical advice for newbies and regular visitors. External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

I have read a lot of it. A lot of good information. It is good I had 5 days off work because i haven't been doing much other than learning basic thai/culture, reading the newbie guides on pattaya and preparing! Only regret is 10 days is just not long enough  :lol:

Offline Jerboa

I have read a lot of it. A lot of good information. It is good I had 5 days off work because i haven't been doing much other than learning basic thai/culture, reading the newbie guides on pattaya and preparing! Only regret is 10 days is just not long enough  :lol:

Yes 10 days is not a lot, but better than a kick in the balls, did I mention I'm going for 40+ days?  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

Glad I took the advice on board in booking more than 7. Blimey jerboa I think you will have no energy after all those days in pattaya. I think it will rain abit in may but I heard it usually is only for a couple hours a day or some storms at night. Hopefully a chance to jump in a pool!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:44:03 pm by Ben4454 »

godhomer

If you haven't seen it already, take a read of the PA newbie advice section, some good practical advice for newbies and regular visitors. External Link/Members Only

Do you need to create an account to look at the threads on PA ? When i try to look all i get is "you do not have permission to view this"

stealthpunt

Yes 10 days is not a lot, but better than a kick in the balls, did I mention I'm going for 40+ days?  :thumbsup:

awesome, best i ever did was 27 days, went a bit mad trying to behave as if i was 30 years younger, had 35 different gals
during the trip, had to be carried back to the airport by stretcher bearers !  :D

Cheers SP

Offline Jerboa

Do you need to create an account to look at the threads on PA ? When i try to look all i get is "you do not have permission to view this"

That's strange, I know the Advanced section is restricted, but normal section should be free to read, but anyway It's simple to sign up to PA, and a lot of good info, also External Link/Members Only is a good forum to read.

Danny86

Just my 2p here, take it for what it's worth.

Pattaya-addicts has it's place as a forum, lots of good basic info on there, but in my opinion is far too full of sleazy 60 -70 old men whining about prices and discussing the last 'farm fresh' 18 year old they had back in their dingy hotel room in Jomtien.

To be honest, the thought of a 65 year old man having his way with a teenager makes my fucking blood boil. There's a limit to this punting game, and legal or not, that is way, way past it.

Secondly, there's really only advice on there that caters to that older group. I.e..."don't use ThaiFriendly, don't try and get free sex (it's a myth)" etc etc.

Well that's all bullshit.

The game in Pattaya has changed dramatically since i first visited in 2007, and before that i'm sure it was a vastly different place too. Some things remain the same, but one thing that has changed during my 8 years of going there is the type of punter who visits the place.

Much more likely these days is that the average punter is no longer a 65 year old sex pest, but a younger, fitter and better looking guy from either western Europe, Australia or the US.

Of course there are lots of Chinese and Indian tourists, some looking for cheap lays on the beach road, but these make little or no difference to the overall game.

So, why does this all matter?

Simply because the advice you get on Pattaya depends ENTIRELY upon the person who is giving it, more specifically, how old that person is, and how good looking he is.

Money is still king, yes, but when you understand how the system in GoGo bars works, you begin to realise why old men are now being charged so much for sex from the girls.

GoGo (and Bar) girls have a quota, i.e a number of 'ladydrinks' they must 'sell' during their tenure at a bar. Now, a good bargirl can make a decent wage from just pushing ladydrinks, then waiting for her shift to finish and going to a place like iBar or Insomnia and picking a guy 'freelance' who she actually likes...and go either ST or LT with him.

In the GoGo/Bar she has little choice of who her customers are...so what does she do? She insists to the mammasan and the owner that she doesn't want to go with a punter for less than (for example) 3 or 4000 baht.

Now, you have to remember that the owner, and the mammasan, don't give a shit about this, because if she is pushing 20 ladydrinks a day in the bar, she is making more for them than the barfine they would receive if she left with a punter.

Bottom line is, the bars are better off with a good 'Coyote' than they are with a popular working girl who only produces 500 baht a day from her barfine.....this means the prices have gone up for the old guys and the Japanese that frequent the GoGo bars, and according to many on Pattaya-addicts....it's the end of Pattaya.

Again, bullshit.

It's the end of cheap sex with hot girls for 65 year old men, because the girls simply finish their shifts in the GoGo (maybe they make 4000 by fucking an old guy, maybe they just hustle drinks), but inevitably they end up in a nightclub, and pick a younger guy to go home with.

So, if you're young (i.e below say 40) and half decent looking, my advice is to sleep in late, go to the bars in the evening (not the GoGo bars, just regular bars) then hit the nightclubs after midnight.

My body clock in Thailand runs from about 3pm to about 7am.

I've probably banged about 50 top shelf bits of Thai poon (the type that will charge 5k+ in the GoGos for LT) and never paid more than 2k for the privilege by meeting them in nightclubs.

Next tip, if you want "free" poon, and you're a half decent looking guy, get on ThaiFriendly, make a profile, get the platinum membership, and just send out messages to all the birds you like the look of....you'll be swimming in offers within minutes. Now bear in mind most of these girls are 'semi' working girls, so they don't tend to ask for money, and YES you can get it for free....but don't be a cheap Charlie, give them 1k baht in the morning and take them for lunch/whatever. It's not exactly 'free'....but it's damn close.

Other than that, my only real advice would be to stay in VT6 rather than a hotel, shop at Big-C if you can (cheaper than 7/11) and watch your wallet/phone when approached by groups of ladyboys.

Oh, and this "rainy season" myth needs to be dispelled too. I go in June all the time, in fact i'll be there for all of June this year....yes....it rains, but for about an hour (it's warm rain btw), then it stops....and it's sunny again! Hardly a reason to avoid June really, especially as a Brit who is used to it raining for about 3 months at a time...plus it's quieter so hence cheaper and less wankers about.

Just my 2p. :)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:52:12 pm by Danny86 »

Ben4454

Pattaya-addicts has it's place as a forum, lots of good basic info on there, but in my opinion is far too full of sleazy 60 -70 old men whining about prices and discussing the last 'farm fresh' 18 year old they had back in their dingy hotel room in Jomtien.

To be honest, the thought of a 65 year old man having his way with a teenager makes my fucking blood boil. There's a limit to this punting game, and legal or not, that is way, way past it.

Secondly, there's really only advice on there that caters to that older group. I.e..."don't use ThaiFriendly, don't try and get free sex (it's a myth)" etc etc.

The game in Pattaya has changed dramatically since i first visited in 2007, and before that i'm sure it was a vastly different place too. Some things remain the same, but one thing that has changed during my 8 years of going there is the type of punter who visits the place.

Much more likely these days is that the average punter is no longer a 65 year old sex pest, but a younger, fitter and better looking guy from either western Europe, Australia or the US.

Of course there are lots of Chinese and Indian tourists, some looking for cheap lays on the beach road, but these make little or no difference to the overall game.

Simply because the advice you get on Pattaya depends ENTIRELY upon the person who is giving it, more specifically, how old that person is, and how good looking he is.

Money is still king, yes, but when you understand how the system in GoGo bars works, you begin to realise why old men are now being charged so much for sex from the girls.

GoGo (and Bar) girls have a quota, i.e a number of 'ladydrinks' they must 'sell' during their tenure at a bar. Now, a good bargirl can make a decent wage from just pushing ladydrinks, then waiting for her shift to finish and going to a place like iBar or Insomnia and picking a guy 'freelance' who she actually likes...and go either ST or LT with him.

In the GoGo/Bar she has little choice of who her customers are...so what does she do? She insists to the mammasan and the owner that she doesn't want to go with a punter for less than (for example) 3 or 4000 baht.

Now, you have to remember that the owner, and the mammasan, don't give a shit about this, because if she is pushing 20 ladydrinks a day in the bar, she is making more for them than the barfine they would receive if she left with a punter.

Bottom line is, the bars are better off with a good 'Coyote' than they are with a popular working girl who only produces 500 baht a day from her barfine.....this means the prices have gone up for the old guys and the Japanese that frequent the GoGo bars, and according to many on Pattaya-addicts....it's the end of Pattaya.

Again, bullshit.

It's the end of cheap sex with hot girls for 65 year old men, because the girls simply finish their shifts in the GoGo (maybe they make 4000 by fucking an old guy, maybe they just hustle drinks), but inevitably they end up in a nightclub, and pick a younger guy to go home with.

So, if you're young (i.e below say 40) and half decent looking, my advice is to sleep in late, go to the bars in the evening (not the GoGo bars, just regular bars) then hit the nightclubs after midnight.

I've probably banged about 50 top shelf bits of Thai poon (the type that will charge 5k+ in the GoGos for LT) and never paid more than 2k for the privilege by meeting them in nightclubs.

Next tip, if you want "free" poon, and you're a half decent looking guy, get on ThaiFriendly, make a profile, get the platinum membership, and just send out messages to all the birds you like the look of....you'll be swimming in offers within minutes. Now bear in mind most of these girls are 'semi' working girls, so they don't tend to ask for money, and YES you can get it for free....but don't be a cheap Charlie, give them 1k baht in the morning and take them for lunch/whatever. It's not exactly 'free'....but it's damn close.

Other than that, my only real advice would be to stay in VT6 rather than a hotel, shop at Big-C if you can (cheaper than 7/11) and watch your wallet/phone when approached by groups of ladyboys.

Oh, and this "rainy season" myth needs to be dispelled too. I go in June all the time, in fact i'll be there for all of June this year....yes....it rains, but for about an hour (it's warm rain btw), then it stops....and it's sunny again! Hardly a reason to avoid June really, especially as a Brit who is used to it raining for about 3 months at a time...plus it's quieter so hence cheaper and less wankers about.

Bravo. Fantastic post.

Offline blueruin

Again, bullshit.

you do know that if you are 60 years old and in insomnia at 3 or 4am in the morning you will get just as much 'top shelf thai poon' as a 30 year old who thinks their shit doesnt stink, especially in low season.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 11:12:45 pm by blueruin »

Danny86

you do know that if you are 60 years old and in insomnia at 3 or 4am in the morning you will get just as much 'top shelf thai poon' as a 30 year old who thinks their shit doesnt stink, especially in low season.

Of course....and Thai WGs don't care if you're a big fat sweaty bastard, as long as you have money etc etc etc.

Yawn. Same old nonsense as on pattaya-addicts.

Bullshit, if you're good looking, young, well dressed and just as affluent as an old fat bastard with a string vest and socks with sandals.....who do you think the hot girls would prefer to go home with?

High end Gogo girls in Insomnia are being far more selective about who they go on LT with these days, that's just a fact....the one's that don't care who they go with are the bottom of the barrel Issan skanks and they'll fuck anything with a pulse.

But you keep telling yourself whatever makes you happy old chap, up to you. ;)

Danny86

Oh, and if you're a young, skinny, good looking Thai guy with funky hair and a suit.....you can basically pull whoever you want, and these are the guys that are really getting it for free.

I'm not daft enough to think i'm exactly what a Thai WG desires in terms of looks, i've been fired off numerous times for Thai guys and better looking, blonder, skinnier westerners....but thinking that these girls don't care about who they bang and stay with LT for 2k, when they've probably made 5k+ that same day from a ST with a Japanese guy who lasts 4 minutes and is hung like a squirrel, is a fantasy.

They might be working girls, but they're not blind,and they have the same desires as everyone else.

Anyway, that's just my 2p, take it or leave it. :)

Ben4454

A option might be to go during low season. When there are not so many tourists.

Offline Jerboa

A lot of what Danny says is true, I first visited LOS in '99, and I have noticed a big change, 10 years ago you were guaranteed to be able to BF almost any bargirl for under 1500 LT, that simply Isn't the case now, and fair enough, the girls are businesswomen, they're just usually better actresses than their Euro counterparts, sometimes the sponsored girls just want some fun, as they're bored of all the BS to their tirak, and as long as you're fun and friendly you can have a blast.

I've done similar in the past, got bored of the drink BF hustle at the gogo's, and either just arrange to see a girl at i-bar later, or just had a few sociable drinks or skipped the gogo's and started my evening later, you're quite right that some of the top tier gogo girls have become picky, as they're earning good baht in the bar, no incentive to leave unless it's for a quick 2k ST, some of this to do with sponsors, and top girls know guys will pay there price, I don't see the point paying 4k+ and will just meet her or similar in insomnia later. True that these days the top girls don't have to and wont always go with any farang, they can afford to be fussy, as they have half dozen bozos sending her western unions every month, and pledging their love for her lol, and apart from that picking up a nice salary at a bar, with lots of tips and drinks.

Also there are a few girls who only want ST's, as they prefer to go home to their thai bf/gf at 3am when her bar shuts, or go to the thai kareoke's to pay a pretty boy, yes the baht you give them, they will pay a thai boy to take home and fuck, it's a power role reversal thing. But most bargirls are not like this, and are still willing to go with any man as long as he isn't a nutter and acts polite.

As for TF I've been using it for over 10 years now, and yes you can get free sex, but with that comes headaches, especially with non P4P girls, mostly used it in Bkk hooking up with students and office workers, there is still a bit of a fashion accessory with some thai ladies to have a nice looking youngish farang, as a bf or just short fling.

But this stuff is a little advanced, especially for a first time visitor, ok sure if you can pull back in UK, then sure you won't have a problem, but all this can be time consuming, so probably best if you have limited time to stick to bargirls or semi pro's.  :hi:

Danny86

A lot of what Danny says is true, I first visited LOS in '99, and I have noticed a big change, 10 years ago you were guaranteed to be able to BF almost any bargirl for under 1500 LT, that simply Isn't the case now, and fair enough, the girls are businesswomen, they're just usually better actresses than their Euro counterparts, sometimes the sponsored girls just want some fun, as they're bored of all the BS to their tirak, and as long as you're fun and friendly you can have a blast.

I've done similar in the past, got bored of the drink BF hustle at the gogo's, and either just arrange to see a girl at i-bar later, or just had a few sociable drinks or skipped the gogo's and started my evening later, you're quite right that some of the top tier gogo girls have become picky, as they're earning good baht in the bar, no incentive to leave unless it's for a quick 2k ST, some of this to do with sponsors, and top girls know guys will pay there price, I don't see the point paying 4k+ and will just meet her or similar in insomnia later. True that these days the top girls don't have to and wont always go with any farang, they can afford to be fussy, as they have half dozen bozos sending her western unions every month, and pledging their love for her lol, and apart from that picking up a nice salary at a bar, with lots of tips and drinks.

Also there are a few girls who only want ST's, as they prefer to go home to their thai bf/gf at 3am when her bar shuts, or go to the thai kareoke's to pay a pretty boy, yes the baht you give them, they will pay a thai boy to take home and fuck, it's a power role reversal thing. But most bargirls are not like this, and are still willing to go with any man as long as he isn't a nutter and acts polite.

As for TF I've been using it for over 10 years now, and yes you can get free sex, but with that comes headaches, especially with non P4P girls, mostly used it in Bkk hooking up with students and office workers, there is still a bit of a fashion accessory with some thai ladies to have a nice looking youngish farang, as a bf or just short fling.

But this stuff is a little advanced, especially for a first time visitor, ok sure if you can pull back in UK, then sure you won't have a problem, but all this can be time consuming, so probably best if you have limited time to stick to bargirls or semi pro's.  :hi:

I agree with all of this wholeheartedly, although i must admit i never arrived in LOS until 2007 so my knowledge of Pattaya is based from that period onwards.

I also found it fascinating to discover the 'karaoke' bars and the fact that Thai guys are being paid by the prostitutes, to be prostitutes themselves! This phenomena is mentioned in a documentary called 'Whores Glory' which if you haven't seen, i can highly recommend.

I also agree that a first time visitor should just go with the flow, but a few more bits of advice might be helpful;

Get your vaccinations.

Regardless of what anyone else tells you, you should get Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid and DTP jabs at least 6 weeks before you plan to arrive in Thailand. Hep B will cost you around £120 for the course, but if you're going to be banging bits of strange in Pattaya you'd be an idiot not to get vaccinated against it. Once you have Hepatitis, you have it for life.

Proof of cash withdrawal

Many people overlook this, but from time to time (it has happened to me) the Thai immigration Police (whatever they are called) will pull you to one side and ask you if you have anby cash. Now most people are smart enough to bring their cash with them in £ notes to exchange in Thailand, because the exchange rate is so much better (go to SuperRich on the bottom floor of the airport, just on the way to the rail-link for the best rates) but they forget that it is important to bring along proof of any monies over £1000....i.e you need a receipt for the withdrawal.

By rights they can take the money off you until you can prove where it came from, so just be proactive, get a withdrawal statement from the bank and you're covered.

Don't ring the bell.

You'll know what i mean when you get there.

Have a good one mate. :)

Offline Jerboa

Yes true about the vaccinations, as for proof of cash, this is true for leaving UK also, HM Customs can confiscate over £1000 in cash, if no proof of legit, so bring a withdrawal slip, though if you're full time employment, not a problem, if you're on the rock & rolls could be tricky, and of course if you have over £10k in your pocket you must declare it.

stealthpunt

Again, bullshit.

hi Mr Danny
interesting post and I must admit after visiting Pattaya since 2004 I generally agree with your take.
The gogo scene has certainly changed since my earliest visits, bar fines have sky rocketed and ST LT prices have risen,
often greatly, i went to Baccara last December and was quoted 4,000 ST !! (Mind you I am a 61 yr old guy)
often the best looking girls have money thrown at them by guys with money to burn, lady drinks by the dozen and tips,
the top girls have realized how 'valuable' they are in the sex service industry, not to mention their sponsoring possibilities,
personally I'm not complaining as such I've had some stunning 'show' dancers in the past so in a sense "i've done it" so to speak

even though i am an older guy and am in good shape, try to look smart and smell nice on a night out there, the gogos have become
a bit too much like hard work, i go to them just for a bit of eye candy,

your points about the discos and clubs are well taken, i went to marine last visit and you can see some stunners there but
for me the noise volume is unbelievable, also i am a golfer so i tend to get up early to play with ex pat societies over there, so being out that late is an issue for me and at my age and in that heat it can be very draining. i don't think the good lookers who go to the discos are out of reach to oldies like me as the girls own personal circumstances can affect the issue, especially if she has bills to pay and may have had a poorer time due to low season and perhaps demands from the family back in the village oop north ! andother miscellaneous factors

there is plenty around for me though, ladies i mean, you can still find 'hidden gems' in the general bar scene and also the massage parlours,
where I've, through doing a bit of foot work, found some very good looking ladies who do the full service for 1,000, and will also come to your rooms if you wish.

also a place like Bamboo bar near the entrance of Walking street can present occasionally some very attractive older women.

the new element of the social media networks is i believe affecting things with girls now simply staying in their rooms and getting customers
via Line, Whatsapp etc etc

in the end we all create our own version of Pattaya ans there is something for everyone there, just relax and get the best out of it which ever way you monger

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:06:44 pm by stealthpunt »

Offline blueruin

Oh, and if you're a young, skinny, good looking Thai guy with funky hair and a suit.....you can basically pull whoever you want, and these are the guys that are really getting it for free.

I'm not daft enough to think i'm exactly what a Thai WG desires in terms of looks, i've been fired off numerous times for Thai guys and better looking, blonder, skinnier westerners....but thinking that these girls don't care about who they bang and stay with LT for 2k, when they've probably made 5k+ that same day from a ST with a Japanese guy who lasts 4 minutes and is hung like a squirrel, is a fantasy.

They might be working girls, but they're not blind,and they have the same desires as everyone else.

Anyway, that's just my 2p, take it or leave it. :)

you're post is actually quite informative, i just dont see the need to put down older or less attractive punters, we're all paying for it at the end of the day.

Danny86

hi Mr Danny
interesting post and I must admit after visiting Pattaya since 2004 I generally agree with your take.
The gogo scene has certainly changed since my earliest visits, bar fines have sky rocketed and ST LT prices have risen,
often greatly, i went to Baccara last December and was quoted 4,000 ST !! (Mind you I am a 61 yr old guy)
often the best looking girls have money thrown at them by guys with money to burn, lady drinks by the dozen and tips,
the top girls have realized how 'valuable' they are in the sex service industry, not to mention their sponsoring possibilities,
personally I'm not complaining as such I've had some stunning 'show' dancers in the past so in a sense "i've done it" so to speak

even though i am an older guy and am in good shape, try to look smart and smell nice on a night out there, the gogos have become
a bit too much like hard work, i go to them just for a bit of eye candy,

your points about the discos and clubs are well taken, i went to marine last visit and you can see some stunners there but
for me the noise volume is unbelievable, also i am a golfer so i tend to get up early to play with ex pat societies over there, so being out that late is an issue for me and at my age and in that heat it can be very draining. i don't think the good lookers who go to the discos are out of reach to oldies like me as the girls own personal circumstances can affect the issue, especially if she has bills to pay and may have had a poorer time due to low season and perhaps demands from the family back in the village oop north ! andother miscellaneous factors

there is plenty around for me though, ladies i mean, you can still find 'hidden gems' in the general bar scene and also the massage parlours,
where I've, through doing a bit of foot work, found some very good looking ladies who do the full service for 1,000, and will also come to your rooms if you wish.

also a place like Bamboo bar near the entrance of Walking street can present occasionally some very attractive older women.

the new element of the social media networks is i believe affecting things with girls now simply staying in their rooms and getting customers
via Line, Whatsapp etc etc

in the end we all create our own version of Pattaya ans there is something for everyone there, just relax and get the best out of it which ever way you monger

Cheers

It does seem as if things are changing every year....but the bottom line is you can't blame the girls for wanting as easy a ride as possible (forgive the pun!) for as much money as possible....and if being a Coyote, having a few sponsors and using LINE and TF to get what they want is the future, we've just got to roll wit the punches i guess.

I hate loud music. My tip is to buy the little earplugs they wear in factories and wear those. When you meet a girl take her somewhere quieter....honestly, it's obnoxiously loud in those places! But then they are a loud bunch over there...WELLLLCOOOOMMMEEE!!!! in your ear every 15 steps does wear a bit thin after a while!

"in the end we all create our own version of Pattaya"....never a truer word spoken. :)

Cheers.

Danny86

you're post is actually quite informative, i just dont see the need to put down older or less attractive punters, we're all paying for it at the end of the day.

Yeah you're right, i can be a bit of a dick sometimes. Apologies if i was offensive. My bad.

Offline Jerboa

It does seem as if things are changing every year....but the bottom line is you can't blame the girls for wanting as easy a ride as possible (forgive the pun!) for as much money as possible....and if being a Coyote, having a few sponsors and using LINE and TF to get what they want is the future, we've just got to roll wit the punches i guess.

I hate loud music. My tip is to buy the little earplugs they wear in factories and wear those. When you meet a girl take her somewhere quieter....honestly, it's obnoxiously loud in those places! But then they are a loud bunch over there...WELLLLCOOOOMMMEEE!!!! in your ear every 15 steps does wear a bit thin after a while!

"in the end we all create our own version of Pattaya"....never a truer word spoken. :)

Cheers.

Yes you're not wrong about the loud music at these clubs, I'm sure ant freelancer who spends a few years there must be mutton jeff for sure.

Offline Vivago

Yes you're not wrong about the loud music at these clubs, I'm sure ant freelancer who spends a few years there must be mutton jeff for sure.

The 'music' is as bad in most go-go's as well with most playing instant headache forming technocrap. For a pleasant change try Tahitian Queen on Beach Road which is also the oldest go-go bar in Pattaya. They play mostly 70's/80's rock classics and have the advantage of also being active during the daytime as well. Just don't expect any stunners although they usually have a few decent looking wenches worth bf'ing.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1