Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - May  (Read 11707 times)

Offline nike

Did you buy that online? Do you have a link to the offer?
Just went on travel supermarket and agoda , put in my dates and agoda was a bit cheaper and I just booked.  It was working out a few pounds cheaper with Turkish airlines but the connection ,on the way back was too long.

Offline nike

Ok here goes, it's high time for an update. Arrived in Pattaya on Monday morning. Met up with Jeroba went on a bar and go go bar crawl on walking street and the surrounding area, I was totally lost but thank fuck Jeroba knows where he's going. First Happy go go bar there were at least 3 girls that I thought were hot, second was Living dolls showcase , about 8 hot girls. Most bars had at least one or two really hot stunners with about half of them reasonable but I would say , on the night the majority in Living dolls were good looking. However I have seen some beer bars where the majority are not attractive, imo.

When I've entered the border of Thailand someone has written something on my forehead in Thai. It says either RICH BASTARD OR DUMB FUCKER, I don't know because I can't read Thai, but the girls can. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of the four girls I approached not one of them quoted me a reasonable rate. They were asking for around 5000 bhats for long time and 3000 for short time. I had a dry night, although I did have a short time with a girl in the afternoon.
Second day Went to LK metro Champagne go go, only a couple of nice girls, majority had bellies, too much fast food. :wackogirl:
Queen go go , majority of girls decent looking , quite a few had had boob jobs but a far better run and busier establishment. Off to another 2 go gos, sugar babes, girls asking for silly money and another and the name . evades me. Walking st, finished and walk out and it's pissing with rain. Got soaked to the skin just crossing the street, decided to walk to the main rd , as we were drenched already.  Got talking to this really hot bird an absolute stunner 9.5/10 . Just about to seal the deal and Jeroba tells me it's a lady boy. Most of them u can tell, big hand or feet or deep voice, NOT THIS ONE. Quite petite and very feminine, had me fooled, thanks Jeroba. That's it for now, Just about to go and start round 2 with the honey I picked up from Queen go go today. Update later.         
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:22:39 pm by nike »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Queen go go , majority of girls decent looking , quite a few had had boob jobs but a far better run and busier establishment. Off to another 2 go gos, sugar babes, girls asking for silly money and another and the name . evades me. Walking st, finished and walk out and it's pissing with rain. Got soaked to the skin just crossing the street, decided to walk to the main rd , as we were drenched already.       

That is why May is far cheaper than February or March.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

James999

Got talking to this really hot bird an absolute stunner 9.5/10 . Just about to seal the deal and Jeroba tells me it's a lady boy.

He's a spoilsport  :sarcastic:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Ok here goes, it's high time for an update. Arrived in Pattaya on Monday morning. Met up with Jeroba went on a bar and go go bar crawl on walking street and the surrounding area, I was totally lost but thank fuck Jeroba knows where he's going. First Happy go go bar there were at least 3 girls that I thought were hot, second was Living dolls showcase , about 8 hot girls. Most bars had at least one or two really hot stunners with about half of them reasonable but I would say , on the night the majority in Living dolls were good looking. However I have seen some beer bars where the majority are not attractive, imo.

When I've entered the border of Thailand someone has written something on my forehead in Thai. It says either RICH BASTARD OR DUMB FUCKER, I don't know because I can't read Thai, but the girls can. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of the four girls I approached not one of them quoted me a reasonable rate. They were asking for around 5000 bhats for long time and 3000 for short time. I had a dry night, although I did have a short time with a girl in the afternoon.
Second day Went to LK metro Champagne go go, only a couple of nice girls, majority had bellies, too much fast food. :wackogirl:
Queen go go , majority of girls decent looking , quite a few had had boob jobs but a far better run and busier establishment. Off to another 2 go gos, sugar babes, girls asking for silly money and another and the name . evades me. Walking st, finished and walk out and it's pissing with rain. Got soaked to the skin just crossing the street, decided to walk to the main rd , as we were drenched already.  Got talking to this really hot bird an absolute stunner 9.5/10 . Just about to seal the deal and Jeroba tells me it's a lady boy. Most of them u can tell, big hand or feet or deep voice, NOT THIS ONE. Quite petite and very feminine, had me fooled, thanks Jeroba. That's it for now, Just about to go and start round 2 with the honey I picked up from Queen go go today. Update later.       

Think you should invest in a cycle helmet considering your inability to spot ladyboys and the recent tragic ladyboy head smashing incident in the daily hate!  :hi: Be safe out there!

Ben4454

In the Pattaya scene you do have to do a tiny bit of groundwork if you want the cheaper rates. I never went upto a girl and asked how much she was ST or LT. I would first establish how interesting she was and if I could handle spending more than a hour with her. I then bought them a lady drink (which should be rewards for good behaviour) and let my personality shine through. If they quoted me a stupid price I would deflect it with humor. Something like 'Do I really look Japanese to you?' Then make my eyes into small slits. A lot of the time their attraction to me might take over and i'd get them for a cheaper rate. GOGO girls were quoting me 2500 and a couple were 3000 for long time but I have heard them quoting ridiculous rates to punters like 5000? I picked up a hot freelancer on beach road for short time for 800 baht (which i will post pictures of tomorrow when I get on my PC)
I planned to get many photos but in the end I just locked my phone up in the hotel safe as I was being a bit over-cautious. In the end I bar fined about 5 girls, snogged 10-11 and lost count the amount of times i was groped by ladyboys. amongst the girls I would say 3 being in the 8.0 catagory. I never met any 'drop dead stunners' not the same calibre as you would get in lets say Artemis in Germany. Although thai girls do have their appeal if you're into that kind of look. A lot of the girls were not my type - but if you walk down lets say soi 6 you will find one girl you like.

I heard stories of japs paying 8,000 for short time. I think a lot of fluffies have done damage in Pattaya. I was with Jerboa in a bar at LK Metro If I remember correctly and some girl thought she was the shit and came upto me... egotistical attitude.. guys looking at her. started asking me if i thought she was hot.. i said beauty is irrelevant when you're spending a lot of time with someone. I need beauty and a decent personality. She got a bit annoyed that her game wasn't phasing me. I then ignored her. Jerboa pointed out that she is obviously sponsored. She then spent the rest of the night talking to other guys and looking over at me. It is all a game and i found it quite cute and funny. You just got to know how to play them. Jerboa taught me that and made the negociations between these girls better. Jerboa definitely knows the scene in and out in Patts and has a lot of good advice to give.

I think the funniest part of my trip was bar fining a LB and dancing with her in Sapphire GOGO bar with all the girls on the stage looking and staring/ some laughing. I think we were stealing some of their thunder or maybe not  ;) I do have a picture of the LB if anyone is interested.

Another good memory is beating a bunch of bar girls at pool and winning some baht. The best trick to do when pool sharking a opponent is let them 'just lose' and make them think if they were a bit luckier they might have won. That way you can take a lot more money off them  :sarcastic:

Jerboa I saw you talking to a hot gogo girl while I was dancing - did you bar fine her in the end?

I did meet electric blue as well although briefly whilst I was dripping in sweat (should have got the baht bus instead of walking from soi 12 to soi 6 amongst a 37c temperture. I looked like I just ran 10 miles in a desert. :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 02:45:11 am by Ben4454 »

Offline nike

Ok day three.
Joined Jeroba and a couple of his mates at Queen Vic, nice place, rooms are pretty good. Went to a few bars on soi 6, we both bar fined a girl each, 1000 baht for girl and 300 baht for bar. Good looking girls , mine made a real effort but didn't speak much English, farm fresh is the phrase Jeroba used. Walking up and down soi 6, saw loads of good looking girls, more so than I had seen in walking street. maybe just luck of the draw. we go to walking st quite late, maybe most of the good looking ones have been taken already? Went to walking st later, didn't bar fine anyone, went to Insomnia and one other disco, saw one girl that really caught my eye, it was 5 o'clock and she wanted 3000 st, fuck that. got the bhat bus back to soi 10, say bye to Jeroba and walking down soi 10 and two girls sitting in friendship bar , one is def a 7.5 or 8, I got talking to her and agree on 1500 baht until 8 o'clock. she is pretty good but doesn't kiss or allow fingering, fucks sake, these Roms get everywhere. :sarcastic: :lol:

She gives a pretty good bj but not nearly long enough, on with the jacket and she is pretty enthusiastic. Get my 2 shots in and she decides to stay, she stayed till 3pm next day, got another shot in before she left . She kept phoning me but the no kissing and fingering pissed me off and the fact she doesn't give head for long, says something about her teeth meant she couldn't give head for long.   
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 08:14:15 am by nike »

Offline nike

Day four coming later.
I have to say Jeroba has been a fountain of wisdom and I can't thank him enough. I took the baht bus , on my first day looking to get to soi 6 and ended riding the baht bus to the end of the route , the guy had to tell me to get out.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh well, I got a free tour of Pattaya.   

James999

says something about her teeth meant she couldn't give head for long.   

Thai dentists are cheap, why not pay for her to have her teeth removed  :music:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I did meet electric blue as well although briefly whilst I was dripping in sweat (should have got the baht bus instead of walking from soi 12 to soi 6 amongst a 37c temperture. I looked like I just ran 10 miles in a desert. :wacko:

Electric Blue??
Surely you mean Flying Blue  :cool:

Offline nike

Thai dentists are cheap, why not pay for her to have her teeth removed  :music:

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

@Ben the girls I was talking to in Sapphire in the corner, yes had a chat, but the first one was a bit stuck up, so I childishly had the pleasure of winding her up while she did her best to ignore me, her friends thought it funny as did I, not so much her. :)

Offline nike

Day four
Went  along soi 6 got a st, it was ok. Met Jeroba in  shooters bar soi 7 , loads of good looking girls , the place was rocking, the only place that was busy on the day, no doubt down to the quality of the girls in there. At least four or five 8.5 or 9/10 and majority were attractive. Only three floated my boat, ther one that Jeroba had picked before I got there and the one I picked. Turns out she only does short time because she has to look after her baby.??? Decided to call it a day and I spot one by then door as we are  leaving but decide to just let it pass. Walked the whole length of soi 7 and 8 without finding anywhere that was busy, it was like a ghost town.
Went Mk metro and Queen go go and found one that took my fancy. Invite her for a drink start chatting and she starts giving me attitude, says I've been there loads of times and why I didn't pick her before. Told her that it was only my second time ever in the place but she insists that i'm a regular. FFKS , I've got a double in Thailand. Anyhow starts quoting me silly money for short time 3000 bahts and refuses to budge, bye bye.
Saw another on the stage, looked hot , got her a drink and agreed a price. Somehow She wasn't as good looking outside as she appeared under the lights, oh well. She was a dirty bitch in the bedroom, just how I like it.  But she is so clingy, she had to be virtually thrown out, asked if she can come back later, wants to spend all day and night with me, asks if she could leave her bag in the room. FFKS SHE WANTS TO MOVE IN. Made my excuses paid her and got her out of there. she has phoned me at least half a dozen times.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: Its some sort of holiday and all the bars are closed today.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Day four
Went  along soi 6 got a st, it was ok. Met Jeroba in  shooters bar soi 7 , loads of good looking girls , the place was rocking, the only place that was busy on the day, no doubt down to the quality of the girls in there. At least four or five 8.5 or 9/10 and majority were attractive.

I don't believe you -------------------- a picture is better than a thousand words.   

Please get his name right ------------ it is JERBOA.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Jerboa

I don't believe you -------------------- a picture is better than a thousand words.   

Please get his name right ------------ it is JERBOA.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

He is correct, there are some hot lookers at Shooters, that's why I returned several times, last night I BF a dancer from there for 1000b, good looker, said her father is half Thai-English and her mother was a Taiwanese model, she said she was recently working in Singapore as a model, the skeptic in you might think bargirl bullshit, and that's what I first thought, but she had hundreds. Modelling photos on her phone, and of her working in Bkk Thai clubs, no idea why she turned up in Patts, only been in Shootters 3 days.

So last night at midnight all the bars closed for Budha day, with the Army in control no bar owner wants to risk the 250k fine and 5 years closure, but at midnight again tonight bars will be free to open again, in the meantime girls can be found on Badoo and Facebook.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video must be worth a million.  :yahoo:
Well done JERBOA  :thumbsup:
I transposed the o and b in my first post and added to dictionary and auto correct has been helping out ever since, thanks for pointing out my error.  :hi:

As far as not believing me, that's up to you , as the locals say, I'll not lose any sleep over it.
I think I have been pretty candid, I say it as I see it and everyone can believe it or not.     
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:31:03 am by nike »

Offline nike

Day 5
It's big Buddha day , all the bars are closed. Had breakfast with Jerboa and headed back along beach rd to find a place for a massage.Went for a leg massage and fell asleep whilst getting the massage. :wacko:

Got onto Badoo and started chatting , picked out three candidates from around fifty  and started chatting. All three are up for it, got one back for ST was good looking , sex was ok but the BJ seems to be the big problem here.
Latyer went along beach road to see what I could find. There is thunder and lightening not too far away. Approach two different girls and both will only do short time, it's nearly midnight and there's a thunder storm approaching. Pointed out the obvious but no LT until about 2 o'clock FFKS. The rains on better get back before I get another soaking, got a bit wet but managed to get to hotel before the deluge. Never mind cats and dogs ,it's raining elephants and zebras.

Got back on Badoo , one girl is willing to travel from Bangkok, WTF. Got the number for another girl , as well as the two I had before, phoned her and it's a bloke FFKS, no mention of that on profile.
Phoned one of the first two, she is cute rather than drop dead gorgeous . probably a 7 . She says message me, she can't hear me properly.
Chatted a bit , asked her if she would like to spend some time with me and she texts back, "spend time, tell me what you want"  I think WTF, I text back " I want you to suck my dick then I want you to fuck me until I tell you to stop" She replies "mmmmm, ok how much you pay me." Ok then. Agreed 2000 for LT , turns up and in reality she is an 8, her English is pretty good and she can hold an intelligent conversation, which in my very limited experience, is unusual for here.
I've just discovered the holy grail, a Pats girl who knows how to suck cock and doesn't stop till you tell her too. She does DT with ease and plenty of suction and tongue action, wow, after a good ten minutes, on with the jacket and then sex was pretty good , started off with cowgirl, missionary , spooning and finished in doggy. Plenty of passion and pushing back, the ideal punt.
Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 9.5/10
Effort 9.5/10
Personality 9.5/10
Going to ask this one back.   

One more night in Pats , tomorrow Bangkok and then back to Blighty. :(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:10:22 am by nike »

bigone

Nice reports thanks for taking time to write  them  :hi:

Ben4454

Guys my trip report is coming with some pictures. I will post it up tomorrow.

Offline Jerboa

So Saturday night myself and Nike headed over to Lk Metro, visited a few gogos, again for a Saturday night most bars were not so busy, I was looking to BF several birds I known from before, but had no luck, as every girl I knew in each bar had a drink with another customer at the time, and I wasn't wanting to wait about all night, was just bad timing I guess.
But it turned out well for me in the end, we went into Crystal, first time been there this trip, good line up onstage, one girl looking hot, but also smiling and joking about, after her set she sat down nearby, so I called her over, name was Bee, pretty 21 yr old from Surin, she was all over me like a cheap suit, even before buying her a drink, always a good sign, to cut a long story short, paid 1000b BF at about midnight, negotiated 3k LT, which seems to be going rate these days for top tier of gogo dancers. I can say she was well worth the rate, very nice girl, and dirty as fook in room, if I hadn't inspected her ID I would of thought she was older than 21, as a lack of BS or me shy routine.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Guys my trip report is coming with some pictures. I will post it up tomorrow.

Top man.  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Last night in Pats.

Found a freelancer on beach rd a 7/10, 800b st. she was an ok shag but not a great bj , went for a massage and went to meer Jerboa in Mk metro, Sugar sugar go go. Went to another couple of gogo bars , one girl looks like a 9/10 on stage , keeps flirting
 With me. I buy her a drink, she is all over me , get her number and tell her I will be back later. Move on to Crystal gogo ans Jerboa finds his girl for the night. I leave him and head back to shooters bar on soi 7. I've been holding out for the girl Jerboa had 2 nights ago. The place is packed, find my girl and we play some pool and I bar fine her at around midnight. 1000 b , bar fine and 3000 b lt. She goes in shower and comes out looking even hotter. She says that she doesn't do Bjs WTF. I tell her I don't like bullshit, she either sucks my dick or she goes home. She chose the former, wasn't a great bj but I did get quite deep. Sex was more enthuasiastic. I go for a shower and come out to find her asleep, snoring. I let her sleep for a while and wake her for round 2 . She has either taken sleeping pills or she hasn't slept for a week. She has fallen asleep straight after round 2. I wished I had gone for the one in the previous gogo bar. Anyhow chuck her out pretty early next morning .
My flights at 20.30 , so have arranged a taxi for 15.30. Head off to soi 6, had lunch at Queen Vic. and strolled down the rd and picked a girl on click bar, 300b for bar fine and 1000b for girl. This girl knows how to suck dick and a really good shag. Finish up and it's almost 14.30, an hour left to kill, went for a massage. Time to head to airport.

Offline nike

A brief summary.
An enjoyable trip. Plenty of good looking girls in the gogo bars, at least a couple of decent lookers in the beer bars and quite a few good looking freelancers on the beach rd and Badoo.
Out of all the girls, I've sampled, the two best have to be the click bar girl and the one I got of Badoo, they gave the best bjs and put in a lot of effort.
Will I return , yes .
The girls here are on the whole more hardened than in Morocco.
If I had to make a direct comparrison.
Thailand is a lot more open and in ur face and Maroc is more discrete and covert.
For me the girls in Maroc give a far better experience but their is less hassle and bullshit in Thailand.
I have to try the german FKK clubs next time.
It has been a great trip and thanks to Jerboa for taking me under his wing.

Offline Jerboa

No problem Nike, was a pleasure to meet you, you got about a bit, even finding soi 6 in Naklua lol.

Offline Jerboa

I returned from Philippines on Wednesday, back down to pattaya, was 21:30 by time I got to QV, quick shower and dinner, then went out, a girl I'd BF the week before had text me, she was of work, I headed down to WS, had a couple of drinks in the Simons beer bar complex, in Archies bar they had several nice looking girls, got a text from Bee the gogo girl, she was walking down soi 14, so went and met her, she wanted to go for a drink in Alcatraz, she used to work there, she said she wanted to go see mamasan, some nice looking girls in there, a couple of her friends came over to chat, nice girls, didn't ask for drinks straight away, I politely declined, it's really up to you if you want to buy friends LD, the girls won't always think you're a cheap charley. I was tired after a long day travel, so she ordered some fried chicken, and we went back to room.

Offline Jerboa

Thursday I spent some time on soi 6, then went met my friends in LK Metro, had drink in Metro apartment, then took baht bus to WS, started off at Windmill, place was busy, we sat by the jacuzzi, two girls naked, soaping their bodies, Thai girls do like to be clean, Windmill is one of the interactive gogos, where customers can lick girls pussies, finger pussy, girls shoot ice cubes out of pussy into beer cooler, and al that rude stuff, beer in here was 160, bit pricey, but place was busy, so guess their business plan works. After one drink went over to Babydolls in soi 15, another interactive place, some cute girls in there, and girls getting eaten out, and shooting ice cubes, we went next door to Electric Blue after, a good selection of talent there also.

Next we headed down WS, it was fairly busy, but a lot of the people you see are just package tourists from Russia, China and India, who rarely spend money in any of the bars, we had a drink in Simons, there was a sort I'd spotted last night, she was there, 27 so couple years older than the other girls, but had a striking face, and looked slutty, her name was Rose, from Roi et, was wearing a nice black dress that showed off her big boobs and curvy arse, bought her a drink, played a game of dice, then BF her (400b) and of we trotted back to room, a very good shag, a girl who goes to the gym, has plenty of stamina, and knows how to perform, gave her two brown vouchers in morning, will see her again.

Offline Jerboa

Friday I didn't do much during the day, headed back to LK Metro, I was still looking for girls I know from previous trips, but Sod's law none were about, and for Friday night wasn't so busy apart from Champagne. Earlier that afternoon a sponsored girl I know, we'll call her Porn, text me, saying she had seen me in the Soi earlier, nice seeing her again, she had been on and off a bargirl, but had a farang boyfriend at the moment, well she text again saying she wanted to see me, as I wasn't having any luck with my other targets, off I went to meet her, had a drink in Soi 7, then down to WS, she wanted to visit a few gogos, fun girl to go drinking with, we went to Babydolls, not so busy there, Sapphire was fairly crowded, always does seem to get lots of customers, some hot dancers and reasonable prices, we went into Skyfall, some nice looking girls in there, in gogos it's a unwritten rule that if a guy is there with a lady, then no dancers will approach him, well Porn had gone off to the toilet, leaving me all on my own, one of the dancers hadn't realised, and came over and sat next to me, giving it the usual what your name? Where you from? The look on her face when Porn returned was funny, but Porn told her we are just friends, the dancers didn't believe this, and kept asking us if we we're bf/gf, no we just friends who are friendly  ;) Porn said she wouldn't mind if I want to go with other lady, I did try and get her to turn bisexual, but she wasn't having none of that, but if she never tried, how does she know that she wouldn't like it?

After a couple of drinks in there, we headed back to my room, it was 3am by this time, some passionate sex, been a year since we last shagged.

Ben4454

Making me very jealous with these trip reports. I wish I was back in Pattaya. for me 10 days is just not enough... I plan to go for 3 weeks to one month next year.

Great reports keep them coming though!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:33:10 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Cygnus

Great report Jerboa we do similar with the ladies I have a few I keep intouch with and have known a few years  I like to see them while im in pattaya.  I always like the champagne and usually find something I like. I need to get back out there soon :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Making me very jealous with these trip reports. I wish I was back in Pattaya. for me 10 days is just not enough... I plan to go for 3 weeks to one month next year.

Great reports keep them coming though!

Yes 10 days is over in a blink of a eye, I got two weeks left, and it's going fast, 3 weeks is ideal, I like to break my trip up, I'm on the bus to Bkk as I type this, then back in pattaya in a few days.

As for the last two days, I've had a bit of a head cold, so laid off the booze, I'm one who doesn't mind if I drink or not, got bored and bloated drinking beer, changed to drinking gin & tonic.
Saturday and Sunday nights went out, started in LK Metro, still looking for previous BF's, the clubs were again quiet, especially on Sunday, as it rained quite hard, some of the sois were like rivers, I'm getting fussier in my taste, my type is usually fake breasted tattooed sluts, I also appreciate a pretty looking girl, but don't normally BF these types, in many of the bars it looked like they had their B team out, though Champagne isn't bad.

Headed down to WS both nights, had several drinks in a few clubs, Sapphire is still a good place, some sexy dancers a fun atmosphere, they have 3 showgirls who do the pole dance show, who are very good, and several slutty looking staff, but I didn't buy a LD, as the girls I liked the look of all seemed to have drinks already, another night.

Bacarra is still a place with some pretty girls, #15 is very pretty looking, I did wonder about BF and ST rates, as I'm sure a girl like that won't do LT, and when you add it up in your head, it's a similar cost of what I pay in Europe for a punt, Barfine 1000, girls usually on WS want 2k ST and ST hotel nearby.

Happy agogo, this is a legend of a gogo, have been coming here on and off for more than a decade, and oh how things change, some nice girls on stage, but it was 1am so I guess few already BF, got talking to two dancers as they left the stage, I recognised one from last year, name of Ann, sexy looking 35 milf from southern Thailand, the other was Paeng, nice strong figure with fake tits, bought them both a drink, eventually asked Ann if she wanted BF, she asked me ST or LT, told her LT suited me, she quoted me 5k LT at 1am in the morning! I nearly pissed myself, my guess is it was her way of declining going LT, as a ridiculous price.

Skyfall went back there, some cute looking girls, the showgirls are my type with tattoos and fake tits, but with a BF of 1500b even until closing I don't see point, I bought a LD for a cute dancer called Lek, was fun her riding me, and playing with my dick, that's all these WS clubs are good for these days, as her BF was 1k, and she wanted 2k ST.

I ended up heading home alone at 4am, got a few hours kip, then bus to Bkk, I need to cum soon or I'll be carrying my balls about in a wheelbarrow!

Ben4454

Yes 10 days is over in a blink of a eye, I got two weeks left, and it's going fast, 3 weeks is ideal, I like to break my trip up, I'm on the bus to Bkk as I type this, then back in pattaya in a few days.

As for the last two days, I've had a bit of a head cold, so laid off the booze, I'm one who doesn't mind if I drink or not, got bored and bloated drinking beer, changed to drinking gin & tonic.
Saturday and Sunday nights went out, started in LK Metro, still looking for previous BF's, the clubs were again quiet, especially on Sunday, as it rained quite hard, some of the sois were like rivers, I'm getting fussier in my taste, my type is usually fake breasted tattooed sluts, I also appreciate a pretty looking girl, but don't normally BF these types, in many of the bars it looked like they had their B team out, though Champagne isn't bad.

Headed down to WS both nights, had several drinks in a few clubs, Sapphire is still a good place, some sexy dancers a fun atmosphere, they have 3 showgirls who do the pole dance show, who are very good, and several slutty looking staff, but I didn't buy a LD, as the girls I liked the look of all seemed to have drinks already, another night.

Bacarra is still a place with some pretty girls, #15 is very pretty looking, I did wonder about BF and ST rates, as I'm sure a girl like that won't do LT, and when you add it up in your head, it's a similar cost of what I pay in Europe for a punt, Barfine 1000, girls usually on WS want 2k ST and ST hotel nearby.

Happy agogo, this is a legend of a gogo, have been coming here on and off for more than a decade, and oh how things change, some nice girls on stage, but it was 1am so I guess few already BF, got talking to two dancers as they left the stage, I recognised one from last year, name of Ann, sexy looking 35 milf from southern Thailand, the other was Paeng, nice strong figure with fake tits, bought them both a drink, eventually asked Ann if she wanted BF, she asked me ST or LT, told her LT suited me, she quoted me 5k LT at 1am in the morning! I nearly pissed myself, my guess is it was her way of declining going LT, as a ridiculous price.

Skyfall went back there, some cute looking girls, the showgirls are my type with tattoos and fake tits, but with a BF of 1500b even until closing I don't see point, I bought a LD for a cute dancer called Lek, was fun her riding me, and playing with my dick, that's all these WS clubs are good for these days, as her BF was 1k, and she wanted 2k ST.

I ended up heading home alone at 4am, got a few hours kip, then bus to Bkk, I need to cum soon or I'll be carrying my balls about in a wheelbarrow!

The rainy season was kicking off the day I left. Saw a 4 car/truck pileup at the motorway leading up to bangkok. Looked nasty.

You're definitely getting about a bit Jerboa. I keep looking back at that night we spent in Living dolls and the fun we had with those two bar girls. Definitely was a great recommendation. I did like LK Metro but for some reason I preferred Walking Street. I think it was the 'party atmosphere' which didn't come with LK which was more laid back. I think as the Metro progresses it will become the next walking street. Definitely a lot of potential.

Is it good to go to Pattaya in high season? I know the prices are more expensive but do the girls increase or is it just the tourists that increase? May was a good time to go. I really like it when the heat is really high for some reason although it definitely ruins British summers. 25c? that is nothing!!

Offline Jerboa

High season isn't a time I usually visit, as little benefit to the punter, the less busy the bars the more hungry the girls, in theory but some girls still quoting 5k LT lol.

stealthpunt

High season isn't a time I usually visit, as little benefit to the punter, the less busy the bars the more hungry the girls, in theory but some girls still quoting 5k LT lol.

they are often just trying it on, even the stunners have bills to pay and money needed to send back to their families, trouble has been for me is that i just find the negotiations tiresome, tend now to go for massage gals and basic decent looking bar girls, a massage parlour gal will be delighted to come back to your rooms and soi 6 bar girls were still 1000 baht + a drink + room fee (3000 last December)

cheers sp

Offline Bangers and Gash

....tend now to go for massage gals and basic decent looking bar girls, a massage parlour gal will be delighted to come back to your rooms..

That's an interesting concept I hadn't thought about. Massages are cheap, plus you get a good butchers to what's on offer.  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

Thanks for the replies guys. I am just trying to beat my LOS blues right now  :cool: but plan on going next year.

Essentially if you have the balls you can persuade anyone in Patts. I asked the a soi 6 bar waitress who i don't think was available to do ST. She was just pulling pints and was not off talking to any guys... I should have ST'd her.

Next time I go to Patts i will try to persuade a mamasan to go ST.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:08:11 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for the replies guys. I am just trying to beat my LOS blues right now  :cool: but plan on going next year.

Essentially if you have the balls you can persuade anyone in Patts. I asked the a soi 6 bar waitress who i don't think was available to do ST. She was just pulling pints and was not off talking to any guys... I should have ST'd her.

Next time I go to Patts i will try to persuade a mamasan to go ST.

Most soi 6 staff are fair game, just ask they won't be offended, might be the odd one who's gf of owner, or has bf sponsor her, obviously don't ask the queen Vic staff lol, as for mamasans, I'm a bit of a expert at them, had some hot and sexy Cougars in my time.  ;)