Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - May  (Read 11701 times)

Online Jerboa

Nothing wrong picking a FL, you did well locking your stuff up, I've never had problem of girls nicking from me, but I always lock my valuables away, unless I'm proper smashed  :drinks: :wacko: What time did you pick up the FL, and what time did she leave you?

Call me tight, but I don't see the point tipping a girl in Patts, she isn't going to get a taxi, she will get moto taxi or baht bus, 2000 baht is a weeks wage for many Thai people, so tip on top mai ow khap.  :P

Offline Bangers and Gash

Lucky sod. I bet you're 'avin a great time  :drinks:

Will you be checking out the food/pussy/beers in the Pattaya Beer Garden sometime?

Offline nike

Just looking at booking flights out on the 17th of May for a week. I have been there three times previously and only once on my own. Would love to meet up with any of the guys out there at the same time. :hi:

Offline blueruin

Lucky sod. I bet you're 'avin a great time  :drinks:

Will you be checking out the food/pussy/beers in the Pattaya Beer Garden sometime?

Do guys still go to the beer garden in pattaya to pick up freelancers? The food is pretty good but I've never seen more than a couple of single ladies at the bar at any one time when I've been there the last few years.

Online Jerboa

Just looking at booking flights out on the 17th of May for a week. I have been there three times previously and only once on my own. Would love to meet up with any of the guys out there at the same time. :hi:

Well Nike I'm in Patts from 13th to 24th before going to Philippines, so would be happy to meet up for a beer or three.  :drinks:

Ben4454

Hi guys I really recommend not taking the baht bus and walking instead. You get so much more out of it. Loads of chances to pick up hot freelancers/interaction with working girls it can really put you in the party vibe before hitting a beer bar or gogo. Just walk on second road towards your chosen soi to avoid the aggressive touts  and walk beach side at night but before 12.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 08:50:26 pm by Ben4454 »

Online Jerboa

Yes it can be good taking a walk, as you say interact with the ladies, but also easier to orientate to the surroundings, though quite hot and sticky, enjoy yourself Ben.

Offline nike

Well Nike I'm in Patts from 13th to 24th before going to Philippines, so would be happy to meet up for a beer or three.  :drinks:

I get there on the 17th, I'll give u a shout once there. Cheers.

Ben4454

Yes it can be good taking a walk, as you say interact with the ladies, but also easier to orientate to the surroundings, though quite hot and sticky, enjoy yourself Ben.

Just had a girl from a beer bar in soi 6. Snogged me soon as I entered. I know it wasn't my charming looks but I obviously look like a walking atm and a mug lol. She ordered herself a ladydrink on my tab which wasn't cool but she was stroking me and putting my hands on her tits for a grope alot so I let it go. pool and beat 5 guys. Worked the room well. Taken for 1000 baht not including bar fine. Played hard to get and tried to undo some of the damage these japs are doing. Apparently one took a girl for 8000 baht short time. Jimmy red cab is right.. No stunners if you want stunners go to Germany. Although some of us like the Thai girl attitudes and personalities. So far very good. Be good to hang out with you guys.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:22:49 pm by Ben4454 »

Online Jerboa

Just had a girl from a beer bar in soi 6. Snogged me soon as I entered. I know it wasn't my charming looks but I obviously look like a walking atm and a mug lol. She ordered herself a ladydrink on my tab which wasn't cool but she was stroking me and putting my hands on her tits for a grope alot so I let it go. pool and beat 5 guys. Worked the room well. Taken for 1000 baht not including bar fine. Played hard to get and tried to undo some of the damage these japs are doing. Apparently one took a girl for 8000 baht short time. Jimmy red cab is right.. No stunners if you want stunners go to Germany. Although some of us like the Thai girl attitudes and personalities. So far very good. Be good to hang out with you guys.

Do not turn to the darkside my young padawan, don't turn into Jimmy! Do you mean no stunners in soi 6? Or Patts as a whole? On the 6 you will find some ugly girls some average girls, some slutty girls and a few nice looking girls, you don't see many stunners, as they tend to work gogos or freelance, go to a few top gogos and insomnia, if you think no stunners then I will find you a guide dog and send you to Specsavers, you cant compare fkk girls and soi 6 girls, chalk and cheese, even if they do same job.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy red cab is right.. No stunners if you want stunners go to Germany.

Thanks for being truthful, most look like they were kicked in the face at birth.    :hi:

Offline worldpunter

Just to update the 150 charge for using a foreign card in an ATM is now 180  , better to have a thai bank acc .

Ben4454

Do not turn to the darkside my young padawan, don't turn into Jimmy! Do you mean no stunners in soi 6? Or Patts as a whole? On the 6 you will find some ugly girls some average girls, some slutty girls and a few nice looking girls, you don't see many stunners, as they tend to work gogos or freelance, go to a few top gogos and insomnia, if you think no stunners then I will find you a guide dog and send you to Specsavers, you cant compare fkk girls and soi 6 girls, chalk and cheese, even if they do same job.

Haha their personalities make them better. Must refrain from the dark side.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for being truthful, most look like they were kicked in the face at birth.    :hi:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: come on they cnt be that bad

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just to update the 150 charge for using a foreign card in an ATM is now 180  , better to have a thai bank acc .

Or take £50 notes.    :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Must refrain from the dark side.

I thought that was slang for doing a lady boy up the arse!  :D

What's the Empress hotel like Ben. Is the pool ok? Any sexy ladies on site? Rooms? Breakfast buffet? Noise?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:53:05 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Offline worldpunter

Or take £50 notes.    :hi:

I do that  , then deposit into my acc. there . At least you can get some interest , not like in the uk now

Ben4454

Room walls are very thin. That Is the only down side. WiFi Is good. Nice girls serving you in the restaurant. Pool is great.

Went to some gogos tonight. Not for me. Girls are too stuck up their own ass. Had to ignore a few of them mid conversation. I wont put up with attitude no matter how hot they think they are. I noticed a little manipulation system going on. If you don't buy them lady drinks they talk to each other and you'll be ignored despite spending drinks on yourself and being a paying customer.

I assume the amount of fluffies in patts is crazy. Got robbed by a few. Not bringing back change. Although I wont cry over 50-100 baht I just won't go again.

I don't know how guys fall in love with bar girls but that might be because I'm a experienced punter.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:27:16 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't know how guys fall in love with bar girls but that might be because I'm a experienced punter.

Don't rule it out ------ it can happen to anyone.  :hi:

Ben4454

I did meet a real cute girl in a bar called secrets. She was a hostess. I figured out lady drinks should be rewards for good behaviour. She wanted 3000 for long time. I told her I wasn't Japanese then did my eyes in small slits. She laughed. Good tip by jerboa for using humor in negotiations.

Did get her down to 2000 at 7.30pm. Then lost interest.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:10:34 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Room walls are very thin. That Is the only down side. WiFi Is good. Nice girls serving you in the restaurant. Pool is great.

Went to some gogos tonight. Not for me. Girls are too stuck up their own ass. Had to ignore a few of them mid conversation. I wont put up with attitude no matter how hot they think they are. I noticed a little manipulation system going on. If you don't buy them lady drinks they talk to each other and you'll be ignored despite spending drinks on yourself and being a paying customer.

I assume the amount of fluffies in patts is crazy. Got robbed by a few. Not bringing back change. Although I wont cry over 50-100 baht I just won't go again.

Is it busy over there Ben? As it sounds like they can afford to be rude or simply charge the earth for as little as possible - a bit like pro$$ies over here. A bad attitude is a major turn off wherever you come from.  :thumbsdown:

James999

I did meet a real cute girl in a bar called secrets. She was a hostess. I figured out lady drinks should be rewards for good behaviour. She wanted 3000 for long time. 

That;s about £60, so if you shagged her what, 4 times during the "long time" that's £15 a pop, if she was cute, when you get home you will likely regret not going for it 

Ben4454

Yes is it quite busy. Haven't seen many japs/koreans but a few Russians and alot of guys from India. A guy tried to sell me yabba on the end of walking street. Was thinking of telling Thai police but thought it would be more trouble than it was worth.  :wacko:

James yes I might regret it.  I told her I was a helicopter and she just looked at me like I was off my head. I assumed helicopter meant advanced butterfly. I said I would be back tonight or tomorrow. I didn't bar fine tonight. It means more money for tomorrow. Sometimes its good to have a break.

I might check back there tomorrow. Secrets was a good place. Not many guys in there at all. Its kind of hidden from the main walk. I assume the russians\japs only explore in a straight line.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:50:27 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline blueruin

3000 LT isn't bad assuming you liked her and it isn't 4am.

Not sure if you do this but always take a look at the total of your bin after every order, will prevent padding of your bill and you'll be more likely to get correct change.

Spend a few afternoons on soi 6 bar hopping, you often miss a lot first time.

Ben4454

I checked it. She just walked off and didn't come back. Over 50 baht wasn't worth flagging as a outburst over £1 wasn't worth it.

Juicyclamlover

I believe it's 20,000 to 30,000
The maximun now is 20000 THB and you pay a 200 THB fee and of course your banks ccurrency charge in the UK

Offline nike

i;m starting the countdown. 6 days and counting, :wacko:

Online Jerboa

Don't rule it out ------ it can happen to anyone.  :hi:

Not to me Jimmy, been going there 17 years now, and never got lubbed up.  :hi:

Online Jerboa

Yes is it quite busy. Haven't seen many japs/koreans but a few Russians and alot of guys from India. A guy tried to sell me yabba on the end of walking street. Was thinking of telling Thai police but thought it would be more trouble than it was worth.  :wacko:

James yes I might regret it.  I told her I was a helicopter and she just looked at me like I was off my head. I assumed helicopter meant advanced butterfly. I said I would be back tonight or tomorrow. I didn't bar fine tonight. It means more money for tomorrow. Sometimes its good to have a break.

I might check back there tomorrow. Secrets was a good place. Not many guys in there at all. Its kind of hidden from the main walk. I assume the russians\japs only explore in a straight line.

If you want girls to come sit with you then they wand a LD, if you didn't invite them up to you if you buy drink, you don't have to buy drink for her and her sister too, if you don't want to, yes some Gigi girls are stuck up, it's because they have been spoilt by so many two week millionaires, throwing baht at them, but if you know how to treat them, and can tame them, or find decent ones then it can be worth it, 3000 baht LT for the Secrets girl is on the high side, but she'd have to be hot to get that, up to you at end of day, showing you weren't desperate to BF her is a plus for you, don't let any waitress rip you off of even 50 baht, always check your bin as they add each chit, and have a total in your head, this stops some unscrupulous staff padding you, it does happen, especially to guys to pissed to know any better, if you've had crap service don't leave a tip this not the USA.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not to me Jimmy, been going there 17 years now, and never got lubbed up.  :hi:

Your mate did though on his early visits.     :D

Ben4454

Decided to go full guns blazing tonight. I'll grab some food and hit up secrets. See if there's any smart and interesting sexy girls to bar fine. Not desperate to bar fine but just to see who's around. If no good I'll hit up soi 6. There was a bar with a pool table at the end which was good. What do you guys think of my night? Any alterations which could be made better?

Haven't hit up insomnia or marine disco yet. Decided on no alcohol as id like to be a bit smarter than the average monger tonight. Perhaps grab something for the hotel.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:07:13 pm by Ben4454 »

Decided to go full guns blazing tonight. I'll grab some food and hit up secrets. See if there's any smart and interesting sexy girls to bar fine. Not desperate to bar fine but just to see who's around. If no good I'll hit up soi 6. There was a bar with a pool table at the end which was good. What do you guys think of my night? Any alterations which could be made better?

Haven't hit up insomnia or marine disco yet. Decided on no alcohol as id like to be a bit smarter than the average monger tonight. Perhaps grab something for the hotel.

We need pics Ben I need to see if it's worth going thailand or not

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sounds like you've got a decent plan of attack, Ben.  :thumbsup:

Will you be trying some street meat or maybe dial-a-ride?   

Ben4454

Just had a near miss tonight. Was walking down beach road (not where the prossies hang) and some hot Thai girl began groping me. Decided to go short time. When walking with her my spidey senses began tingling. She wasnt laughing at my jokes like thai girls always do.  I decided to go ahead. From the corner of my eye I see two young girls run into my hotel from the opposite door. I go up the stairs and I tell her do you know those young girls? She says no. She knows the layout of my hotel perfectly. A bit odd isn't it? It is too fishy so  I tell her i am not doing it. She then demands 500 baht or she tells police I went with some young girls.. Looking back this could of been a lot worse if she came into my hotel and had the girls run In. It would have been on cctv. Do not take any beach road girls guys.

Does anybody think I clocked the scam right or could it have been worse? My other thought is these girls could have been trying to pickpocket me as I was talking to the other. As I gave her the 500 baht the young girls ran down the stairs (they knew where we were)

Decided to pay up and chalk it to experience.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:11:12 pm by Ben4454 »

Ben4454

This outfit seemed very experienced and I wouldn't be surprised if it was mafia related.

James999

Have you any pics taken during your escapades  :unknown:

Ben4454

Offline Bangers and Gash

Did the hotel take the ID of the dodgy pro$$ie, or didn't you get that far?  :hi:

Ben4454

Offline toon972

Going to have to make a cuppa and read all the threads, hard to book for Morocco at moment. If I can get a hotel and flight for a reasonable price going to book.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have you any pics taken during your escapades  :unknown:

He will make me look very silly if he posts photos of a stunner ----- I doubt it very much though.

Online Jerboa

This is a rare occurrence, there is a small risk of beach road freelancers, but Ben used his common sense, personally I would of marched the bitch to hotel security reception, and told them she try extort money, and how the hell are two girls entering a hotel? I would still use freelancers.

Online Jerboa

Last night met up with Ben, and we headed to Walking street, went in many bars, there are still some talent about, ended up barfining Pae from Livingdolls Showcase, a tall northern Chiang Rai girl, I knew her from last year, and Ben BF her friend.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Still awaiting the photos.    :hi: :hi:

bigone

I think you might have a long wait  :(

Online Jerboa

Still awaiting the photos.    :hi: :hi:

As you know many bargirls don't like photos, as they know they get posted online, the fact is there are some stunning bargirls, but you probably wouldn't be interested Jimmy, as you don't find Thai women attractive.

bigone

I find thai  girls attractive  post what ever  ones you got  :hi:

So what chance do we have of seeing a few pictures, when Vivago visits thailand he manages to find a few woman to take snaps of

Online Jerboa

So what chance do we have of seeing a few pictures, when Vivago visits thailand he manages to find a few woman to take snaps of

Ok we will see, I'm no David Bailey, and posting pics can end up being a problem for us, as it's a small world, with many sponsored girls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As you know many bargirls don't like photos, as they know they get posted online, the fact is there are some stunning bargirls.

I have NEVER had a refusal for a photo, fully clothed obviously.

When I see these "stunning" bargirls I will believe it.     :rolleyes: