Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexc-me (London)  (Read 462 times)

Roblondon1984

Has anyone had a booking with, or no anything about this wg? She's 19 and British, has 7 ratings (hidden). She replied to my enquire about a domination session saying £200 for 4 hours with no sex (does that sound cheap). Also won't reveal her number to discuss confirming the booking without a £100 deposit. Seems dodgy, but I wanted to canvas opinion before committing either way.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

£100 deposit?? Won't your mum be suspicious if you withdraw that much from your savings book? - Fucking school holidays  :dash: :dash:

Roblondon1984

At nearly 32 years of age I don't have a savings book anymore, but thanks for the advice- not sure if it was helpful...

Online Makka124

You've answered your own question, she's probably conned a few ppl and she needs to hide feedback. The £100 deposit before you go also an issue she take the money and run.

FlyingBreadMan

Has anyone had a booking with, or no anything about this wg? She's 19 and British, has 7 ratings (hidden). She replied to my enquire about a domination session saying £200 for 4 hours with no sex (does that sound cheap). Also won't reveal her number to discuss confirming the booking without a £100 deposit. Seems dodgy, but I wanted to canvas opinion before committing either way.
External Link/Members Only

Scam...

Roblondon1984

Thanks, I'll decline her offer I think...!