Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEDUCTIVE+BRUNETTE  (Read 693 times)

A.Chou85

Was thinking of booking in with her. Vey cheap at £40 for half an hour.

Checked A/W reviews and last 3 are all fake. Made by the same person on the same day at the same time.

Maybe one to avoid. Not sure if anyone else has seen her before.

External Link/Members Only

Ming

Ahh FFS I have spilt my coffee now and lost my appetite for my hot cross bun....

Ming  :hi:

Benson50

Ahh FFS I have spilt my coffee now and lost my appetite for my hot cross bun....

Little bit harsh. She's no worse than average, if you like a larger lady. Good quality pictures so at least you have a good idea of what you ought to be getting.

A.Chou85

Little bit harsh. She's no worse than average, if you like a larger lady. Good quality pictures so at least you have a good idea of what you ought to be getting.

Think she's average aswell hence the low prices.

Ming

Each to their own guys, I suppose the attraction is that you get two for the price of one......

Sorry, shouldn't take the piss, we all have different tastes, my cup of Darjeeling is someone else's bitter coffee.

Benson50

Sorry, shouldn't take the piss, we all have different tastes, my cup of Darjeeling is someone else's bitter coffee.

You should stay away from such expensive beverages when you are so easily provoked into spilling them.  :)

Hope you eventually enjoyed your hot cross bun.  :hi: