Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham recommendations  (Read 1661 times)

Offline gavp1984

Hi all,
Popping in to Brum in the week and looking for someone around £100. She needs to be walking distance from New Street station.  Hit me with your recommendations.

Ming

You can't visit the area without seeing this one, bit outside the city but well worth the trip

External Link/Members Only

Let me know if you want me to hit you with another one.

Enjoy

Ming  :hi:

Offline gavp1984

If you have others please share

Dodo

If you have others please share
Have you thought of looking in the 'reviews' section  :dash: :dash:

Offline largecock1234567

Couldn't we recommend our Sall guys?

Offline Sonny Crockett

You can't visit the area without seeing this one, bit outside the city but well worth the trip

External Link/Members Only

Let me know if you want me to hit you with another one.

Enjoy

OMG.......... Birmingham really has gone downhill since I last punted there!!!!

Offline gavp1984

Have you thought of looking in the 'reviews' section  :dash: :dash:

I have indeed done that but it's nice to get recommendations that may not have been reviewed.  Just a new guy trying to get some advice, you live and learn.

Offline azrael

I have indeed done that but it's nice to get recommendations that may not have been reviewed.  Just a new guy trying to get some advice, you live and learn.

Take some time read the reviews, not just gloss over them. Read the comments in the reviews you'll get the jist of how good the girls is, just by the positive or negative comments made you'll know if she's the one your looking for. P.s it would be nice if told us what type of wg your looking for. Or you might get recomendations like this  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline Boredinwolves

Take some time read the reviews, not just gloss over them. Read the comments in the reviews you'll get the jist of how good the girls is, just by the positive or negative comments made you'll know if she's the one your looking for. P.s it would be nice if told us what type of wg your looking for. Or you might get recomendations like this  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:

I've noticed this during my lurking on UKP. Requests for recommendations rarely get more than joking responses. It doesn't matter how much you trawl through the reviews, there's still a lot of value in experienced punters sharing their recommendations. I can read a movie review site and get a good idea of lots of good movies, but that doesn't tell me which one was the most enjoyable experience for the reviewer. Ming, for example, has lots of positive reviews. But if he could only ever punt once more, who would it be with? That's a very different bit of information to anything in his reviews. Not to mention the turnover of working girls that makes more than a few reviews out of date very quickly. Also worth considering is that each girl likely only gets reviewed once by a punter, though they might go to see the girl multiple times, adding more weight to the review each time they return.

That all said, telling the thread what kind of girl OP is after is definitely valuable information. Recommendations may change depending on what people look for.

Everyone starts somewhere, and there's a slight feeling of superiority and clique-iness on this forum sometimes. I say that only as a lurker, not from any kind of authority or experience. Just seems to me real answers would be a lot more valuable here than mocking and "read the reviews". If it's a matter of this question coming up regularly (I've seen similar posts with similar responses a few times), perhaps a thread where people can post their recommendations and keep them updated if those recommendations change.

Offline legendinho

i will recommend the girls i have review, also Joanna naughty but she can be b&s sometimes. the best looking girl i have seen in Birmingham by a distance.   External Link/Members Only

Offline gavp1984

Thanks for some sensible replies, as you can see from my review for Maya, I'm trying to get in the spirit of the forum.  I just wanted some info as a newbie, not realising I wasn't being specific enough.

Anyway, I go for two types.  Either a more mature slim woman (juicy lucy in brum) or very slim in their 20s. I like CIM to be on offer but not essential.

vw

Thanks for some sensible replies, as you can see from my review for Maya, I'm trying to get in the spirit of the forum.  I just wanted some info as a newbie, not realising I wasn't being specific enough.

Anyway, I go for two types.  Either a more mature slim woman (juicy lucy in brum) or very slim in their 20s. I like CIM to be on offer but not essential.

Not sure if emily@19 will be in town, damn hot !  Or the gravy sisters victoriaxoxo or nicolexoxo

Or Michelle Independent she is very popular !

Offline pbrown355

If you could only punt once more. My choice would depend on how I felt at the time, but reading the preferences of our fellow punter, my once more would be from the slim 20s selection and would be Amy, reviewed by me as Candy on here. I've visited a number of times since, a couple of times including her flatmate. only £90 per hour. No OWO or DFK but that doesn't bother me.
There's my helpful reply.

Ming

I've noticed this during my lurking on UKP. Requests for recommendations rarely get more than joking responses. It doesn't matter how much you trawl through the reviews, there's still a lot of value in experienced punters sharing their recommendations. I can read a movie review site and get a good idea of lots of good movies, but that doesn't tell me which one was the most enjoyable experience for the reviewer. Ming, for example, has lots of positive reviews. But if he could only ever punt once more, who would it be with? That's a very different bit of information to anything in his reviews. Not to mention the turnover of working girls that makes more than a few reviews out of date very quickly. Also worth considering is that each girl likely only gets reviewed once by a punter, though they might go to see the girl multiple times, adding more weight to the review each time they return.

I take your point, but, and this is the rub, it is also the way in which the question is asked?

Just a one liner say "hit me with your recommendations" is just asking for a piss take.

For example I have yesterday posted on the scotland board asking for recommendations, as you quite rightly point out, recommendations are going to better, but in my question to the good gents of Glasgow I have pointed out one fair maiden I am interested in, and stipulated the type of woman I am looking for, the kid of services I am hoping for and the price range I am willing to pay, I have also stated that I will continue with my due diligence.

What a lots of newbies forget is that we are just punters, no different to them, maybe we are more experienced but still only punters, our advice and recommendations are provided out of goodwill and by and large we are happy to help but......

pose the question thoughtfully and try to show a little respect instead of "hit me with your recommendations"  :bomb: it will only ever get sarcasm or be ignored putting it that way..

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:43:45 pm by Ming »

Dellboy

Well said Ming. Too many newbies assume that experienced punters exist for their benefit and normal courtesies do not matter

Dodo

My earlier post may sound harsh but honestly what is a review forum for.....isn't it to read reviews. Bottom line I am afraid is that to many just couldn't be arsed to do a bit of leg work.

Does it really take a lot of effort to read a page of reviews and decide what floats your boat. Quite honestly if you don't put in the spade work then you deserve a duff punt.

Offline gavp1984

Ming: I can only apologise. I've been punting for a number of years but have never used this site. The phrase 'hit me with your recommendations' was not meant to sound disrespectful and I apologise for that. As I say I am new to the forum and looking to get as involved as I can, hence some of you may have seen that I'm trying to out reviews up etc.

Dellboy: again, I am an experienced punter but I used a wrong phrase. Obviously coming across as too familiar and looking as though I don't know what I am doing. So I am not using you for my benefit, merely trying to be friendly. I've had my fair share of poor punts and wished that I knew about this community.

Dodo: I'm more than happy to do the legwork and I intend to share reviews and comments on my own experiences as they happen to help others. I am going to be trawling through the reviews but I was in a situation where I couldn't spend time looking at this point and was hoping for a couple of suggestions.

I hope that clears up a couple of things. I didn't mean to cause any offence, look like an amateur or look like I was taking the piss. I'm simply someone that has been punting for 5 years; finding gems and making a number of mistakes on punts. I only wish that I knew this site was there as there's nobody I know that punts, so for me I really want to start using this site properly.

I intend to be more specific next time and I thank you for the help you've given me on other forum posts.

Hopefully I can now start being part of the community properly after my little blip.

vw

Hopefully I can now start being part of the community properly after my little blip.

Nice one !   :drinks:

Ming

Fair enough and welcome.  :hi:

You do realise it is a tradition to treat the first 6 established members to comment on your thread to a 30 min punt of their choice? We accept paypal, cash, bank transfers

Oh, and we all take the piss

Only kidding..... (but not about taking the piss)  :D

Offline Nagilum

vw

Ming is kidding

But I'm not  :diablo:

Nag accepts bear hugs and sloppy kisses.

My advice to you is read read ming's reviews and call the good ones and tell them your name is Flash Gordon, works every time.  :D

Offline Nagilum

My advice to you is read read ming's reviews and call the good ones and tell them your name is Flash Gordon, works every time.  :D

That's, not true, only semi true... Partially... It's true   :blush:

Ming

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PMSL