Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sami  (Read 3598 times)

24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnjo72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Midweek pm appointment and she was available at short notice, which is at start of the road/postcode, not miles away on the m/road where I went to originally guessing where she might be. So a bit of running around like a headless chicken working out exactly where she was. Anyway parking is free and right across the road and handy for motorway. Sami who did tell her real 1st name, met me at the door, a few sizes bigger than the pictures but she said she loves the chocolates, she pointed me to the bedroom but I asked to use the toilet and went there 1st. Out of there and she was waiting for me at the doorway ready to pounce, I hadn't buttoned up, no point, but before I had my donation out of my pocket she was pulling at the front of my jeans and feeling my crotch. I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough, as I tried to put them on the bloody chair in the corner she was pouncing on me. Not being a novice I am feeling I need to get the donation out and ask for 1/2 hour, oh and I like a wee chat, but this didn't seem to matter, it was down to business and without her checking/counting the dough, she was down on me within seconds and I am struggling for air by this point, I was being "attacked" but it was fucking great, on to the bed and more OWO, and I am being overcome with this onslaught and then her on top, then mish and I am starting to get worked up she warns me "don`t dare cum yet" as I pound her. I did my best to be fair but was overcome by the onslaught. I only paid for 1/2 hour yet , post 1st pop, after only what seemed like a few minutes she is trying to kick start me again which did work and then she directed me as to what she wanted and the 2nd journey was even better than the 1st. She defo seems to love what she is doing but not for the faint hearted, I was weak at the knees on way back to the car as if I had had 12 rounds with Tyson. I will defo return but after a few Iron Mans and one or 2 marathons to get myself fit enough 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 11:43:15 pm by johnjo72 »

chico1000

I think this has convinced me.

Offline johnjo72

don't go with a hangover, or if you don't feel 100% or you are tired, who dares wins, be ready :rolleyes: maybe take the next day off?

chico1000

Offline Jock D

Nice one Jonjo, sounds like a very similar senario to mine with Sami, except I could never manage 2 pops in 30mins, so well done on that front  :thumbsup: Your right about the money as well, I didn't pay her till I was fully dressed and heading for the door and even then it was me who remembered!!!

Offline seeker

The first time I saw her two years ago . 
I went back 3 times in the same week    .. ... :yahoo:
Filled my boots and quite enjoyed the sammi experience  :thumbsup:
But haven't been back since ...  Yet  :cool:

bensonhedges20

Ive seen her twice.

Same experiance both times and she is good.

A good plan B or C.

Even though shes a size 12/14ish her enthusiasm and attitude is second to none in her price range.

Offline ComeAgain

Great report....definitely sounds like a trip from Edinburgh is on the cards soon!

Offline johnjo72

I have just replied to PP `s negative review, superb. It has made me decide on a repeat visit within the next few days as I have taken some more brave pills. Like that 1st skydive, shit yourself but once on the ground you cant wait to go again.. :coolgirl:

Offline ComeAgain

I have just replied to PP `s negative review, superb. It has made me decide on a repeat visit within the next few days as I have taken some more brave pills. Like that 1st skydive, shit yourself but once on the ground you cant wait to go again.. :coolgirl:
That scares me too!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

It seems that Sammi is the Marmite girl.
 :D

Offline ComeAgain

It seems that Sammi is the Marmite girl.
 :D
Indeed....and I hate Marmite too. (Never tasted it, but have been conditioned to dislike it!)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:33:44 am by ComeAgain »

Offline pablodiablo

don't go with a hangover, or if you don't feel 100% or you are tired, who dares wins, be ready :rolleyes: maybe take the next day off?

+1
She'll put you to work alright so make sure you're feeling energetic.
At first she was so 'full on' I thought she was trying to hustle me out quickly but i was there for well over my time with no rush.

Offline auldie63

A good idea might be to take a stick to beat her off with. I wished I had had one when I saw her, and apparently she's put on weight now.

ickydicky

Offline Jock D

Likes a swalley as well...and I don't just mean the jizz  :drinks:

ickydicky

poles are bigger bevy merchants than us :drinks:

Offline auldie63

No wonder, anybody who's not tried Polish Vodka beware of it, they run their jet planes on the stuff I think, super dooper electric soup!

ickydicky

better/worse than buckie or lanny? :drinks:

Offline seanire12

Ive been tempted to see sami for a while but the lack of face pics concern me, can anyone advise what she looks like? Was thinking of seeing her on lunch break from work but i would be pushed for time i think giving were she is based.

Offline johnjo72

Ive been tempted to see sami for a while but the lack of face pics concern me, can anyone advise what she looks like? Was thinking of seeing her on lunch break from work but i would be pushed for time i think giving were she is based.

she`s not bad looking maybe a wee bit like Kelly McGillis (top gun) anyone agree?

Offline DickDiver

she`s not bad looking maybe a wee bit like Kelly McGillis (top gun) anyone agree?

Are we talking Top Gun era Kelly McGillis or now? Because......

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline randydandy2013

I seen her a while ago, a very enjoyable punt. Her make up managed to get onto my top as she stripped me  :lol: luckily I noticed it before I left and she helped me clean it off, thankfully I wasn't going straight home afterwards. Hope to return one day soon.

bensonhedges20

The thing i liked about her was that there were you dont know what to expect next.

With most wgs its a chore.

With sami dependent on her mood she would be happy in taking the lead and milking you dry as well as throwing you round the room