Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlottescott69  (Read 1227 times)

23 review(s) for Charlottescott69 (19 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Major bumsoor

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Comms were excellent all done in 3 or 4 texts

Arrived at charlottes house 10 mins early and was told ok to come not the most discreet location but a quite street on a modern housing estate

Charlotte was wearing some nice black lingerie and stockings and she looked younger than what I was expecting
Following her upstairs was a very nice sight ......paperwork done and then a quick shower

Started with some very good deep OWO then RO then 69 sex in various positions... Doggy was especially good allowing my finger up her arse
Finished with CIM felt the punt was 50/50 gfe/pse

I really enjoyed this punt I suppose we just clicked... Never ever felt rushed or that she was clock watching
Very chatty and easy to get along with and in 30 mins I felt I only scratched the surface....not usually a two pop man but I reckon in an hour booking she could get two out of me
Would I return ? Definitely can't wait till I'm in the area again

Just a footnote .....at no time was bareback offered or inferred so let's put that little myth to bed