Sugar Babies

Author Topic: HotAndrea - Bristol Very Good VFM!  (Read 1316 times)

14 review(s) for HotAndreea (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

guy_of_fifty

HotAndrea travels around the UK and is in my view well worth keeping an eye out for. I usually avoid Romanians as I've had far too many disappointing punts but as Andrea has received a number of good reviews and is rated for providing DFK I thought I would give it a shot.

External Link/Members Only

Date: 06/03/2016
Time: 09.00am Sunday morning
Length: 1 hour
Price: £80
Comms: 10/10. I called Andrea a few days before to arrange the meet and exchanged a few text messages in the days leading up to the meet. All messages were responded to positively and quickly.
Venue: 8/10. Serviced apartment near the BRI. The flat was clean and tidy.
Face: 7/10 Pretty face but not stunning.
Body: 8/10 Fit and tight. Very nice
Service: 9/10 I was given a nice kiss on entering the flat and lead straight through to the bedroom. I was not offered a drink or a shower but at £80 for an hour wasn't expecting top class service. I usually insist on a shower but as this was an early morning punt I'd had a shower before leaving home. I mentioned during comms that I wanted lots of DFK and that's exactly what I got right from the get off. This girl is definitely one of the best kissers I've come across and this is real deep French kissing! Great blow job skills as well lots of different techniques and lots of energy. She did ask if I wanted CIM which was £20 extra. I knew this before hand but wasn't bothered as I wanted this to be a base price punt to see how it panned out. Her cowgirl is good as well and she was dirty in doggy, reaching back, grabbing my hand and pushing 2 fingers into her mouth, sucking them and shoving them down her throat whist I was pumping away behind her  :yahoo:.

Verdict overall 9/10 an amazingly good VFM at £80 for the hour.
Would I return? definitely as soon as Andrea is back in Bristol and funds allow.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
just a question but was she touring here as elsewhere now also your review states blonde lady but profile shows a brunette and staes 

Hair Colour:    Black Medium

anyway glad u had a good time x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

just a question but was she touring here as elsewhere now also your review states blonde lady

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Cannot see that in his review ?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i ment on the aw feedback and field report

vw

i ment on the aw feedback and field report

So it does, well spotted !  :hi:

Offline Roth

The brunette is the profile pictures looks tasty. :rose:

guy_of_fifty

just a question but was she touring here as elsewhere now also your review states blonde lady but profile shows a brunette and staes 

Hair Colour:    Black Medium

anyway glad u had a good time x

As per my review... Andrea travels around the UK so was visiting Bristol.

She is blonde at the moment...

• Banned
  • Service Provider

guy_of_fifty

The brunette is the profile pictures looks tasty. :rose:

She's hot as a blonde as well Roth  :dance:

Offline Roth

She's hot as a blonde as well Roth  :dance:

Even better. :yahoo: :rose:  Cheers g_o_f.  :drinks: :drinks: