Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyHottie Glasgow  (Read 4387 times)

Offline seeker

I have to admit I am enjoying your spat with your old pal but calling fag-breath for what she is is more fun.

The only thing about fagbreath is some of her posts (not reviews which are made up from a collection of sources) are quite informative.  Obviously plenty of years and experience in the game.
No spat here Chico but you pushing it .
Just having a open  punter forum laugh  ;)
I always say it how it is be it a wg or punter ,I don't have any hidden agendas
Or prossies to keep happy by promoting them on here . :cool:
I pay my money and take the ride  :(
Like yourself some of the lads pm me from time to time about certain wgs.
Even Bn H im sure  :unknown:...
Never take this shit seriously  :music:

chico1000

Offline Courtney

This is interesting:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19077.msg292904#msg292904

Banning reason: Accused and highly suspected of being "DeliciousMsDee" prossie posing as punter

Looking at this guys posts at first glance and her blog........very similar layout with the paragraphs. :lol:

Thanks I take it she is a good recommendation.  Was having a look around and have a few I am considering, Miss Dee was in the list her feedback looks good and she seems to be good with newbies too.

Send a text, she always did reply if not instantly, later. During my booking she never looked at her phone. Could be busy with a client and with the same attitude to phones

Id reccomend a booking. Shes spanish. Conversational grasp of english but shes good at what she does and with fresh and unjaded attitude

Worth the hassle

....at least Dee/JB can spell recommend. :D

Nah...sorry Chico I don't buy it. I'd say Benson is genuine. :hi:

chico1000

Good find to think I had a wee wobble and I was thinking I was accusing the wrong man eh women.

mavgoose

Well that kicked off this evening. Dee , bnh , just give it up. You've been rumbled. All this , link please - I'm curious , is tiresome. You've had a good run. Retire gracefully.

Or simply , fck off. Boring. Tiresome. Embarrassing.

bensonhedges20

Lol with that as proof fuck me your a right muppet.

You consider autocorrect of a popular word proof.

Woahhhhh

You definately are throwing your dummy out the pram there.

Ive had what, 500+ posts and thats your proof. What a fucking muppet!!!

Same goes to those who jump on his bandwagon, your no different from him.

Anyways consider this my last post.

Did ask admin to be banned but well its not allowed per tue rules.

Will change pass and retire out my free will

Enjoy reviews of the gypos/romanians from chico/dg etc

Peace out

DG

Lol with that as proof fuck me your a right muppet.

You consider autocorrect of a popular word proof.

Woahhhhh

You definately are throwing your dummy out the pram there.

Ive had what, 500+ posts and thats your proof. What a fucking muppet!!!

Same goes to those who jump on his bandwagon, your no different from him.

Anyways consider this my last post.

Did ask admin to be banned but well its not allowed per tue rules.

Will change pass and retire out my free will

Enjoy reviews of the gypos/romanians from chico/dg etc

Peace out

Once again I will respond only to correct you; I have never seen a Romanian or gypo. But you do seem fixated on attacking or discrediting those of us who favour certain girls, why I can't imagine.

I have seen negative or neutral reviews of girls I have seen and thought were very good. The difference between them and your non-specific assassination of HH, is that they were balanced, contained specific details of the meet and I could relate to some of the comments made.

Btw does this mean you're gone for good?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:38:15 am by DG »

chico1000

Goodbye Fagbreath I know you will come back if your not back already mutated in some form or another.

RandyF

Who gives a flying f what rating it is? It's written by WG out to antagonise some of us and her sisters.

Therein lies the problem.  It's a prostitute review.  Why would this ever antagonise you Chico?

Your clearly hurt, your distressed, it's almost like someone's done some quite serious wrong to a family member the way you behave.  Even if it was the most malicious untrue review ever (clearly it isn't), you STILL shouldn't be behaving like this  :dash:

Vote 'Chico - get yourself, some friends a hobby and a NHS psychiatrist'.

RandyF

I have seen negative or neutral reviews of girls I have seen and thought were very good. The difference between them and your non-specific assassination of HH, is that they were balanced, contained specific details of the meet and I could relate to some of the comments made.

No, no, no.  Maybe with some hoors your Mr Balanced & Considerate, but you also must know yourself DG your hyper sensitive to 3 of the most discussed hoors - Sarah here is one of them. 

It's really not healthy brotha.  These prostitutes are not, and never will be your friend.

Scratch beneath the surface of some of your obnoxious fluffy comrades, and nearly always you'll find something fairly unpleasant - you wouldn't want to be friends with them, believe it :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

No, no, no.  Maybe with some hoors your Mr Balanced & Considerate, but you also must know yourself DG your hyper sensitive to 3 of the most discussed hoors - Sarah here is one of them. 

It's really not healthy brotha.  These prostitutes are not, and never will be your friend.

Scratch beneath the surface of some of your obnoxious fluffy comrades, and nearly always you'll find something fairly unpleasant - you wouldn't want to be friends with them, believe it :lol:

RandyF these females are human beings, I suspect circumstances for some have bought them to do this, some just love all the money and some just like loads of sex and enjoy getting paid for it.

But cmon the way you describe "them" really makes you sound like a woman hater?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

RandyF these females are human beings, I suspect circumstances for some have bought them to do this, some just love all the money and some just like loads of sex and enjoy getting paid for it.

Should I have added a 'treat her well' to that Taz?  Normal people never need to - it's ingrained.  It's these cretins that are overly nice, full of false praise you have to worry about. 

It's forced, it couldn't be more false.

chico1000

Taz
Don't feel obliged to respond.  Anybody that follows this site can make up their on mind.  Nothing Mandy says is going to make a blind bit of difference to me or how I post. Mandy is going to scribble on every review that we do.  Responding just gives him the oxygen he wants. He's on a punter site but does not review.  Why should anybody listen.  If they do no problem with me as long as folks keep reviewing as honestly as possible.
 Fagbreath is such an insidious member it is clearly good to get her away.

DG

I'm past caring about whether the OP is genuine or not, but I can report that HH was on top form today. Won't bore you with the details as I doubt anyone will care on this particular thread, but I've not had many better punts.  :hi: Maybe it's because we "click"  :lol:

bigbell

I'm past caring about whether the OP is genuine or not, but I can report that HH was on top form today. Won't bore you with the details as I doubt anyone will care on this particular thread, but I've not had many better punts.  :hi: Maybe it's because we "click"  :lol:
glad you enjoyed, dg,dont think many people who have actually seen her would be disapointed, ive certainly enjoyed my punts, and if i didnt have such a weird choice of women id see more of her :hi: