Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia_ or x Sensual Carmen x - South Kensington  (Read 11985 times)

6 review(s) for FinDom Roxy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Because thus forum is almost exclusively populated by mentally ill men. Most of whom seem to have a grudge against women, if not society itself.

For what it's worth, I saw you a few months back and thought your service was excellent. Certainly one of the nicest/professional people I've met off AW.

Cue: 'you must be her pimp/bf/another infatuated punter...'

And now banned you prick. Thanks admin. :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

Offline Mr_Shins

"Prossie who get white-knighted by fluffies get banned"

I don't get that reason but do think she had a bad attitude.

The only good thing about her not being banned was that she was bumping up her negative reviews, whilst at the same time showing why they were justified in the first place.

Offline smiths

"Prossie who get white-knighted by fluffies get banned"

I don't get that reason but do think she had a bad attitude.

The only good thing about her not being banned was that she was bumping up her negative reviews, whilst at the same time showing why they were justified in the first place.

That is admins policy and quite right to in my view.

Offline Mr_Shins

yeah I know I wasn't really being serious, I do think a banning was justified.

tocomocho

She offered me a discount, contacted her and she told me to provide pic again. And now she says she cant meet and doesn't reply to my messages anymore...

Offline Mr_Shins

Why not forget about her and move on to someone better?

There are lots of girls with positive reviews on here. Maybe try meeting with one of them?

Offline Mr_Shins

I did a search on A/W for girls in that area who are 25 or under, with an hourly rate of £150 or under, and then searched through the results to see who had received a positive review here.

This one came up:

External Link/Members Only

One review on here, positive.

Offline jimmycallum

She offered me a discount, contacted her and she told me to provide pic again. And now she says she cant meet and doesn't reply to my messages anymore...

Hahaha she is going to set that big black and hard guy...to rape you. you should have just thought without your dick and moved on.

Offline Cunning Punt

Why not forget about her and move on to someone better?

+1

Forget about the timewaster.

As previously said, sending a photo is a definite no, no.

See she is offering a (one day only) discount. That phone of hers does seem to get dusty.