Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Franchesca Cumslut - Brazilian in Poplar  (Read 2086 times)

14 review(s) for Franchesca SweetLips (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

benom21

I saw this girl one month ago, for 30 mins. She lives by herself in a very nice appartment around 10 minutes walking from Poplar and I went after work. I had read very positive reviews about her here, so decided to give it a go..

External Link/Members Only

I can say I had a nice time..She was very friendly since the moment I got in, she was wearing a nice sexy dress,  helped me undress, I got in the shower and when I got back, we started kissing while standing, then we stood in front of the mirror that is in her bedroom, she turned her back, started dancing sensually, rubbing her ass on my cock (forgot to mention she had already put some reggaeton music on) and asked me to help her undress..then we fell on the bed, wet bj, very good skills, she looked me in the eyes and after a few minutes we moved to sex..Missionary and doggy until I came..the whole time she showed that she enjoyed it a lot, gave me compliments etc..she definetely knows how to turn a man on..

My only concern would be that she is not the most attractive girl in the world, she is a bit short and chubby, I 've definetely seen fitter and more beautiful Brazilian girls..For this reason, it would not be my first choice to return, although again I enjoyed my time..

vt

vt

Pimp ?

You reckon? They look unconnected to me, different nationalities, different locations...unless you know otherwise??  :unknown:

benom21

Hahaha, no I am not a pimp, I simply decided to start sharing some of my experience as well, given these past months I 've been using the forum quite often to get info and I 've got quite some help..I ll probably add some more from the ones I 've already seen and hopefully the ones the future ones..