Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Naughty Secret and partner (Kimberleigh)  (Read 1465 times)

7 review(s) for English blonde rose (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

AnonymousJ

So... whilst in Exeter, I thought I would see who was about for a cheeky meet. I eventually chose My Naughty Secret (External Link/Members Only)
She looked so hot in her photos and upon calling her I found she was English (reassuring after a poor meet with a European girl [Sara Love 69] a few months ago) and Emma seemed pretty normal on the phone. Over the next few days I was excited about the meet especially as Emma had said she had a girlfriend who was available and could join us for an FFM - I agreed to this and her profile said they were doing a special offer of 1hr FFM for £200 - I thought "quids in!", I was going to pay £140 for just Emma for an hour.
I had asked her via text throughout the day whether anything was off limits and seeing if she could build up some idea of what we'd do in our hours - especially as her girlfriend (Kimberleigh) didn't have a profile. But they refused to reply, instead sending one line texts that had no info and wasn't exactly great for improving the excitement! I almost cancelled!

Upon arrival, Emma and Kimberleigh met me at Emma's place and greeted me kindly with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.
We sorted out the paperwork before I had a shower.
After the shower, I came into the room and was told to lie down for a back massage - I didn't particularly want a massage, but it would have been awkward to refuse. During the massage (boring and not particularly relaxing/sexy), we discussed what I wanted which it turned out didn't quite match what Emma wanted.... she doesn't do French kissing (despite this being on her profile) and I had fresh breath and have immacualte oral hygiene, so she can't complain. She doesn't allow fingering as part of foreplay or sex - again, this wasn't mentioned beforehand despite asking. She does oral with condom but, despite her profile saying OWO is available, this was not performed or offered. Again, it would be awkward to ask for it.

I had already had an FFM the previous week with a couple on Adultwork (Sophie & Lola), who were MAGNIFICENT and I would highly recommend them both highly. They are both slightly older than Emma and Kimberleigh, but my God are they so much better!!

Kimberleigh went down on me (covered) whilst Emma kissed lightly on the lips, but this was awkward because it wasn't DFK and she kept acting like she wasn't really into it. Then they swapped around and Kimberleigh gave me some wonderful DFK whilst Emma sucked my cock (covered). This was the best bit of my time with them :) before Emma chose to sit on my face whilst Kimberleigh sucked me off again - like I said, this part was great (but not as good as Sophie and Lola).

Then out of the blue, Emma said to fuck her up against the wall, to which I obliged. Emma has a great body (although face isn't all that) and it felt good to be inside her. However, she screams (far too early and far too loud for early on when fucking - obvious fake bollocks!). I love a screamer - but genuine screaming happens much further into sex, once things have worked up somewhat. After about 5min, I came. I was laughing as I was disappointed but thought well, there's still another 45min left so we'll have a break and a chat/chill before carrying on....

That was quickly put out as a no-no, as when I went to come on to Kimberleigh again, she stopped me and they both explained that once I'd come that was the end of the meet. I was welcome to stick around and chat, but no more kissing, playing or any activity of any kind - let alone more sex!!

I couldn't believe it.

Avoid this one lads. She's fit and Kimberleigh is a little sexy thing, but they're both mechanical, it wasn't relaxed and didn't flow well. Plus, they only allow one orgasm and that's your lot - pretty much waiting for you to get out. #awkward.

Hartman

So just to confirm, you ended up paying £200 for 15mins of action? That's pretty fucking disgraceful.

bristolqwerty

What a bunch of money grabbing scammers - I think I may have insisted on a refund, politely of course - thanks for the warning. Can I ask if you left aw feedback "cum once only policy" would serve her right.  **** just saw your feedback **** well done fella, let her explain that one away  :dash:  I wonder what would happen if you asked about this previously on the phone, if she said one cum only would she get any business?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:17:16 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sorry about your crap punt. The Robbing bitches.

vw

This lot again, glad they were only rude bitches with me !

Sorry to hear to got conned/robbed, is Emma still carrying some extra around the waist like as been mentioned before !

Offline Roth

Sorry about your crap punt. The Robbing bitches.

Fucking scammers.   :manhater: Two prossies to be avoided. :dash: :dash:

devonred

Sorry to hear it was a shit punt, but cheers for the heads-up. She was on my HL as a reserve incase I was punting in Exeter and Blonde Roxy wasn't unavailable, but she will now be swiftly removed.

Totally agree on your SophieLola comments, top girls  :hi:

bristolqwerty

Anyone searching on here surely won't be contacting them.  I hope that's  some comfort for you at least. It's the equivalent of having an expensive meal in an expensive restaurant, taking one nibble and then being told by a snooty waiter you have to leave.  You could've started knocking one off for the rest of the 45mins saying you'd better take over or I'll redecorate your lounge. 🤔

Offline smiley9

Thanks guys another one well and truly off the H/L. Thank god for UKP   :yahoo:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for sharing and the warning because there has been a lot of interest in Emma's profile, but little feedback.

It's always worth confirming services before the meet, particularly when paying that much, and if they seem evasive - which they clearly did - then don't go through with the booking.

My Naughty Secret was formerly known as English Beauty 2015 but same profile as quoted:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know her face is blurred, but would you say this is Kimberleigh?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 07:16:31 pm by Cunning Punt »