Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st post - new to here, but but been knocking in Glasgow for years  (Read 2212 times)

Shockaroony

Alright boys ? I only stumbled across this site a few months ago, and get a right good laugh at a lot a stuff I can relate to, so thought I better chip in.

I'll be adding a few reviews of some of the Glasgow area AW "ladies of the night" when I get the time. I can remember some of them when they were in Aquarius, Park Grove, and Carlton, 20 odd years ago. 

I've been in some funny situations, manky-sticky-carpet-shit-hole flats in very dodgy areas, and often on the way home, I sometimes felt as though it was me that got totally pumped!

I was just wondering, whats the most memorable punt you've had, whether it be for the right or wrong reasons?
One that sticks out in my head was from the classifieds in The Sport about 8 years ago (pre AW). It was a flat up Maryhill Road near Bearden. I'd been before to a burd that was a right fatty, but one of the first I knew that did anal without telling me she can't today for some bollocks reason or another. Turned out the day in question there was another girls on. I was told early 30's, but easily 50 when the door opened. Bearing in mind this was before AW, so just a few words in an ad in the paper, so age and dress size was always the biggest lie. Anyway, when I saw the old dear I decided on a hand job to save me a few £££'s, but when she took her bra off she only had one nipple, probably lost after surgery. I was semi at best, and felt a bit embarrassed in case she felt self conscious. It took me ages to finish the job but got there in the end.

I've got a couple more, but whats your best/worst story?

mavgoose

Welcome Mr. Roony.
I think we have followed a very similar punting path. Glasgow saunas. Daily sport. Adult work.

One of my best from the daily sport was a wee blond bird who worked at a flat beside an Arnold Clark garage near Craigie street police station. Scottish, size 6, wee bit rough round the edges, tweety pie tattoo on her arse / back I think.
She'd always let me have seconds and regularly ran way over time. Would ask the maid if no-one else was booked or coming in, just to leave us to it....
She moved to another flat nearby after a year but then went off the radar. I've got so many bad stories, I'll get back to you on that.

Shockaroony

Can't say I remember her, but then again I'd never remember them all.
I usually went for bigger tits, so not booked many size 6 over the years. I've often wondered where did they all go. There's been the odd cracker too that I always wanted to go back to, but they left the area or packed it in.

For years I avoided anyone that answered the phone with a foreign accent, as it was almost never the bird in the photo.

mavgoose

Well of course, I didn't know quite what I was getting, as you said. Couple of lines in the paper and that was it.
She actually took over from a tall brunette girl, who looked like bev from Brookside. ( don't ask )
Bev, or whoever she was, was my first "flat" experience after Aquarius and bubbles.

Shockaroony

Ha ha. I genuinely don't remember many of the faces, just the ones I visited twice or more.
The funny thing is, no matter what part of town I'm in, I remember every door or close that I've knocked on or stood outside waiting on getting buzzed in.thats the minute or 2 that I never forget.

Offline Game of scones

Used to see a girl years ago near that Arnold Clark garage went by the name sandra about 40ish blonde humungous tits on a size 10 frame liked a drink so quality varied if that rings any bells ?

Online f_angel

Shockaroony, I know exactly the girl you mean. In my early days of using AW, she worked using the name Leggy Lisa. I had a 2 hour reverse booking with her about 7 years ago now. She was quite a bit older than claimed which was a bit of a shame, but I went ahead and had a good session with her. The best part was that she really knew how to give oral.

Shockaroony

F_angel I don't think it's the same girl as I'm going back to 2008, which I'm sure is a year or two before AW.

benstokes

re flat near Arnold clark in Allison street was the wg named Morag ? I know its a long time ago but the tweet pie tat struck  a bell, if it is she also worked in femmes at Victoria road

mavgoose

re flat near Arnold clark in Allison street was the wg named Morag ? I know its a long time ago but the tweet pie tat struck  a bell, if it is she also worked in femmes at Victoria road

That could have been her name ben.
About 5'2"/5'3" 
Very slim. Small tits. Dirty blond short hair.

P.s., never even heard of femmes.  :angelgirl:

Flat was between Allison st. & Calder st.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:19:01 pm by mavgoose »

Online f_angel

F_angel I don't think it's the same girl as I'm going back to 2008, which I'm sure is a year or two before AW.

I met this girl in early 2008 and aw was definitely about then lol. I first used it in 2006 or 2007 I think. Girls like Arabian Tammy, Geri and Dirty Davina were all on there then.

I'm sure it's the girl you mention as the description and location are spot on.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:36:11 pm by f_angel »

Shockaroony

My mistake then. Can't believe all the money I spent on Daily Sports, plus the obligatory Sun to cover it up when walking out the shop, when Aw was already live.

benstokes

great last comment mr rooney. went down self same road.

Online f_angel

My mistake then. Can't believe all the money I spent on Daily Sports, plus the obligatory Sun to cover it up when walking out the shop, when Aw was already live.

The first I tried from AW was a rather nice African blond who came and went from AW. Had a great time with her (at the same flat you mention in your first post oddly enough) but she would vanish for quite a while at times so only saw her once.

Easypopper78

My first ever punt was in blythswood sauna. Can't remember the girls name.It Was a nervous one as I had thoughts of the cops raiding the place.Adds to the excitement I suppose.

Offline muffherwell91

My first ever punt was in blythswood sauna.
Yes I remember it well, my first punt at NB was with a blonde haired girl who I think was called Joanne? I went in and there was three girls on, Joanne(?) a older darker haired woman and another blonde. I remember thinking that I should have chosen the other blonde. However, I was slightly nervous and just went for the first girl I met. I remember sitting in the reception where the older receptionist was talking to another woman who had come in to get some info for a disabled client on what services were available. How great is that? Your carer checks out the menu before you decide if you want to pay them a visit. :)