Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teeny Caroline , Coventry  (Read 3425 times)

6 review(s) for teeny.Caroline (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AlwaysLooking

This is my first review so hopefully it'll be okay.

External Link/Members Only

So one morning finding myself with an afternoon with nothing planned I sent off a few messages, with some specific questions, to see if I got anything back. Caroline (if that's her real name which I doubt) replied with a standard 'Call me'. This is normally would be enough to make me just leave it, but after a good while with no action I phoned her. A time was agreed for later that day, and a rough location given and told the normal text her when you get there and she'll give me more details. She sounded nice on the phone and was happy to answer my questions - which are largely, I'm not interested in anyone who does BB, I'm wanting FK, lots of boob play on her, Oral I don't like giving on my first visit, but happy with covered on me, whether she liked fingering and to find out what positions she liked. I asked about anal, as I've never tried it and am curious to try. Nothing too odd I don't think. I normally go for half an hour on a first visit, unless I've had a few chats with them. She was happy with everything I asked for.

So I get to the road (north Coventry) and with a few minutes before start time I texted, no response for 10 minutes, so texted again. She replied with sorry not quiet ready yet. At this point I really should have just walked, but little brain was overruling big brain. Another 5 minutes went by and I got a text with an address. So off I toddle.

Arriving at the address, it's a pretty dump of a house, but I've come this after so knock on the door. Caroline answered, and yes it's her in the photos. She is very very small, not the normal type of girl I'd go for but sometimes something different is good to try. So I was lead upstairs and it's clear this is a house with a lot of girls working from it.

We get into her room and the paperwork is taken care of, she leaves for a moment to 'cash' the cash. When she returns I say I tend to like to have a bit of a chat, have a cuddle and a kiss, and get myself into the grove so to speak. That didn't seem to register, she just stood there gave me a quick hug and then took off her clothes, well okay she looks good naked, but I like the fun of helping a girl remove her clothes, and her help me do the same. So off came my clothes and we laid down on the bed. I suggested we start to explore each others body a bit, I do like to have some boob play, but after a quick kiss of her boobs, and not getting to her nipples, she moved and said okay we get you happy now. I thought oh good, time for some fun. After about 30 seconds of her trying to play with my cock - which wasn't that excited at this point - she said I think you need a coat. On with the condom, on a semi hard cock, and she started to suck me off. After a few minutes I was harder, but not fully hard, at which point another girl walked in and got something out of the chest of draws in there. They talked (not in English) and I was left there just wondering what the fuck. Although to be honest I've no idea who this girl was, as I've never seen her on AW but she was much hotter than Caroline and at that point I was kind of wishing I was with her.

So back to the job in hand, Caroline then laid down on the bed and pretty much pulled me by the cock on top of her and slid my now semi-hard cock into her pussy. I'm just thinking hold on this isn't what I'm paying for. About a minute later and she says, we change positions. Now we are doing it doggy style and I cum fairly quickly. I always cum quickly the first time, and second time is more fun. I will say she was very tight, and from behind she has a great little ass.

Then it was off with the condom, and I was given some tissues to clean up. Then that was that. She just wasn't interested. We chatted for a few moments and then as it was clean nothing was going to happen I said right I'm off. And as I went to leave, another punter turned up, so I was shut in the bathroom as he came up the stairs and lead into his girls room. Then I said my goodbyes and went home.

Well I hope that's okay as a first review. Would I see her again, nope I'd save my cash and have a wank.

Offline andrew9627

Thats a real shame ive been wanting to see her for a while now. Does she look like her photos

Andy61

Tell tale signs so steerclear -

Romanian
£80 ph
lots of  :thumbsup: signs
Not great feedback
An intervirew thats patently not hers
Big SEXY banner

And then a 2 girl for an hour at £200 - when her hourly rate is £80ph - thats value

Sorry you had a bad punt but the warning signs are there there are many on here who would have recommended that you steered clear
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 01:56:18 pm by Andy61 »

Offline AlwaysLooking

Thats a real shame ive been wanting to see her for a while now. Does she look like her photos

Yep, she is just the same as her photos.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Tell tale signs so steerclear -

Romanian
£80 ph
lots of  :thumbsup: signs
Not great feedback
An intervirew thats patently not hers
Big SEXY banner

And then a 2 girl for an hour at £200 - when her hourly rate is £80ph - thats value

Sorry you had a bad punt but the warning signs are there there are many on here who would have recommended that you steered clear

I live and learn, I'd not found this place then.
Already crossed a few girls off my HL on AW because of this place.
Think in future it'll be less punts, but higher quality girls.

Offline slimjim82

Seems to have sorted her act out recently. I visited her a few days ago, very fit young thing. Comms were good, i asked if she would wear provided leggings and let me ejaculate over her lovely arse, which she accepted. 15 minutes and lots of ass worship later, i was 40 quid and a load lighter....

Online PepeMAGA

Thanks for another confirmation that this girl isn't worth the effort.  Shame as she has a great body.