Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Wright  (Read 1948 times)

14 review(s) for Jessica-Bond (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for The_Topless_Masseuse (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thehoodman1

Review for some weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

Booked 45 mins through UKE, Comms good had a bit of chat before hand about some role play. 'me teacher, you pupil, me punish you, you reward me with sex' you know the scenario :P anyways I drive over to Mansfield and Im talked into the address by phone, go inside to be met by vision of 6th former(18+) in full regalia.
Got me a drink and then...
(she had sent me a picture shortly before saying she was waiting my arrival, you can see it on UKE if you want) upstairs and pay, role play begins, fighting to keep straight face but get into it for first 5 mins. great little actress, panties off, tits out, sucking cock, being spanked, fingering, kissing and some clit licking to orgasm.
All the while im dressed in my suit with an hard on that could tear the fabric to shreds. Talking about her disrespecting her tutor Ms Ryder by not wearing panties in class and giving her lesbian fantasies, you get the theme (Apologies to Amber Ryder, although Im sure she would have been ok with subject matter) :cool:

Ronnies a delightful little submissive and played to my Dominant side. :diablo:

Thats about when I decided enough playing around, I just want to fuck this delightful young lady within an inch of our lives. so its off with my clothes (10 seconds), strip her naked, on bed, fucking mish ,'69' ,more orgasms,doggy, mish, anyway I can think of,  more '69', more kissing, time goes so quick when your in the zone and Ronnie sure got me in the zone. Thought go for finish, Get her on her back with her legs up over arms and fuck for England, wait for her to build to crescendo like the gent I am, then orgasm to make our eyes pop, finished, lay on bed drained, Her inner clock says 45 mins, so up, dress and out, smiling like a moron, thinking if I was a real teacher Id be looking at 3 years for what Id just done. :scare:

Ronnie got into role and enjoyed it as much as I did.

I think she should get her arse along the road and join in with Luciebee at one of her gangbangs, shes just the sort who would be a great addition.

10 out of 10. safe parking free outside, area not too great but hey ho not fucking bothered. Did everything I asked without question and all on her likes list. Looks like her pictures, :rose:

GolfNut

Excellent review TheHoodman.

I can imagine Ronnie being perfect in the schoolgirl role. She has a cheeky air about her that would make her ideal for this type of roleplay.

I'm doing my own stuff at the minute but role play with he right girl is definitely one I'm planning to do.

Glad you had a good time and good to see Ronnie's enjoying her work,

GN  :thumbsup:

Online the_special-one92

Sounds great that. Wish I had the ability to be able to pull that off with Ronnie but I'm just a little boring haha.

She's a great girl though

Offline pjolloper

Please forgive my ignorance but what is UKE. not a website I know (always use AW) Put UKE into google and only got info on Ukulele playing  :scare:
thanks
peter

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Please forgive my ignorance but what is UKE. not a website I know (always use AW) Put UKE into google and only got info on Ukulele playing  :scare:
thanks
peter

It's UKP's sister site...

External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

thanks
peter

Yeah Ronnie is a Class 3 Ukele player. If you ask her nicely, she'll pull it out and start playing.  :lol: :lol:

OldAdmin

Below my post should show automatic definition for UKE, applies for any post that contains the term from now. Will extend to other abbreviations (OWO, etc.) to help new members.