Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Only see non barebackers - How sure can you ever be?  (Read 3666 times)

Burnside

Also be careful of girls that claim to be preggers as I suspect it's possible that they could have done bb!   :hi:
No way having bareback sex to get pregnant your kidding me on.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
A six month test was to be at the maximum time to get tested.

Offline andyw1969

I have been punting for around 15 or so years, so have seen quite a few girls in that time! Both through agancy's, AW and in the early days from the paper.

In that time 3 girls have hinted for me to shag them bareback. Needless to say i asked for a condom on all 3 occasions. All 3 i guess would call me a regular.

I just assume that some working girls will offer bareback to guys who they see as regulars.

Offline NoBaby

I'm with smiths on the bb mindset, yes, I bag up to protect myself but I don't want to meet the bb loonies in the first place.

I like owo and continue to partake, as said, it's not for the squeamish is punting.

Any lass offers me bb can gurantee she'll never see me again. I'll be honest though, I can't remember the last time I got it offered.

I will say this though blackpool, be careful of the manipulative post podge conversation, there could easily be a agenda of courting return custom.

I've read on here the rb bb replies from non bb lasses but the info always comes second hand via a prossie.

I've yet to read a naming or better still, an actual punter whose put up such a rb.

Note... I'm not discounting your post or your motives in any way Blackpool but I'm also very sceptical of post podge conversations with prossies, they can be subtly very manipulative. Not all though  :hi:

The amount of people on AW openly wanting BB from the RB is shocking.

Just a quick look and I've found 3 and one of those has 11 bids  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In that time 3 girls have hinted for me to shag them bareback. Needless to say i asked for a condom on all 3 occasions. All 3 i guess would call me a regular.

please share the links with these 3 ladies, thanks, HP

WaitingforGodot

Considering that everyone on this board engages in what everyone seems to want to call "risky" behaviour (if nothing else, condoms do break and very few use dental dams for reverse oral so clearly there isn't a desire to eliminate ALL risk), it strikes me that there's an amazing amount of prudishness and squeamishness regarding bareback. Not to mention moralizing which, even though personally I eschew bareback, I still find annoying.  Of course, if we all did bareback all of the time STD rates would no doubt increase but then back in the day (the 70s and early 80s) when bareback was pretty common, I don't recall massively heightened rates of gonnhorea or syphilis.  If they were more common, I doubt it was massively so.  And as for seeing girls who do offer bareback well, as other have said, they all do in some form or another (albeit mainly personal life) so I'd suggest those who want to be 100% safe simply stay out of the kitchen.  With regards to bareback in "personal life," most of the WGs I know pretty well I would say this: Quite frankly I'd trust a punter to be clean far more than the sort of blokes they go out with and do have unprotected sex with.

From a personal point of view I'm not a barebacker a). because I don't want an STD (though I'd be far more worried about diseases that are not HIV if I was) and b). because it's simply unnecessary risk.  That said, I have had three experiences in many years punting (in the past few years) where it has been an "issue."  These are:

1.  I went out with a working girl I'd seen a number of times prior to starting a relationship for around a year.  This was a proper relationship (which didn't work out and was thoroughly awful, but that's another story.)  We had unprotected sex as, I think, you would in a serious relationship.  OK, it wasn't paid sex at that point but what's the difference?  We might as well have been "in the room" when we first met for all the difference it made physically.  An STD doesn't know you're in a relationship.

2.  I had a girl who I saw repeatedly and regularly -- many times over a year.  She was well spoken, educated and good company.  We came to know each other very well.  Do I know she didn't offer bareback widely?  Of course not.  But I have no reason to suspect she did (and let's just say I knew her pretty well.)  After about three months and multiple visits -- we got along brilliantly, she simply popped it in one day.  I didn't stop her and I trusted her.  Trust is what it boils down to.  I would not do this 99.9% of the time but I did then.  I felt right, I wasn't worried and I don't regret it.

3.  A girl I had seen twice and also got along with straddled me and, same as the above, started to put it in.  I said "no thanks" and insisted on a condom.  In one way, the situation was the same as the above but in another I knew her far less well, felt far less comfortable with her, did not consider us "friends" of some sort and simply did not feel I knew and could trust her judgment.  There we are; that word again.  Trust.

In my view, bb as a Standard Operating Procedure with WGs is a no-no but to simply moralize, judge others, or make blanket statements is irresponsible.  I daresay some will read the above and question my judgment -- same may even write me off as a "barebacker" though I can assure you I am decidedly not.  A girl I don't know who offers BB and describes herself as a "cumslut" I wouldn't even see.  But in the end, it's about trust, not morality or even self-protection.  Only you know what's in front of you and only you have the information required to make the right decision for you.  Sometimes, you may surprise yourself with your own judgments.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:54:30 am by WaitingforGodot »

Offline hornypnter

Just to warn you guys, I recently visited the following
External Link/Members Only

There are 3 Romanians (I think) after agreeing for the service saw an old ugly woman as other 2 were busy. She sucked my cock without a condom and was kissing my chest while straddled across me and next thing she was trying to put me inside her without a condom  :scare: I pushed her off instinctively which she didn't like.

This really put me off the punt and although I paid fro 1hr left around 20 mins.

I will definitely will not be going there again.

Is this more common in EE girls?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Just to warn you guys, I recently visited the following
External Link/Members Only

There are 3 Romanians (I think) after agreeing for the service saw an old ugly woman as other 2 were busy. She sucked my cock without a condom and was kissing my chest while straddled across me and next thing she was trying to put me inside her without a condom  :scare: I pushed her off instinctively which she didn't like.

This really put me off the punt and although I paid fro 1hr left around 20 mins.

I will definitely will not be going there again.

Is this more common in EE girls?

Was the lady in the profile the one you saw? She is labelled as Hungarian.

Offline hornypnter

Was the lady in the profile the one you saw? She is labelled as Hungarian.

I went to see this one she is really on the fat obese side sand was busy so was offered an old ugly one was told she was from Romania. There are 3 of them working from the same site including this one:
External Link/Members Only - the one pic was different to the one in the house.
External Link/Members Only - the fat one does duo with Teresa but Teresa also does solo.

Offline smiths

Considering that everyone on this board engages in what everyone seems to want to call "risky" behaviour (if nothing else, condoms do break and very few use dental dams for reverse oral so clearly there isn't a desire to eliminate ALL risk), it strikes me that there's an amazing amount of prudishness and squeamishness regarding bareback. Not to mention moralizing which, even though personally I eschew bareback, I still find annoying.  Of course, if we all did bareback all of the time STD rates would no doubt increase but then back in the day (the 70s and early 80s) when bareback was pretty common, I don't recall massively heightened rates of gonnhorea or syphilis.  If they were more common, I doubt it was massively so.  And as for seeing girls who do offer bareback well, as other have said, they all do in some form or another (albeit mainly personal life) so I'd suggest those who want to be 100% safe simply stay out of the kitchen.  With regards to bareback in "personal life," most of the WGs I know pretty well I would say this: Quite frankly I'd trust a punter to be clean far more than the sort of blokes they go out with and do have unprotected sex with.

From a personal point of view I'm not a barebacker a). because I don't want an STD (though I'd be far more worried about diseases that are not HIV if I was) and b). because it's simply unnecessary risk.  That said, I have had three experiences in many years punting (in the past few years) where it has been an "issue."  These are:

1.  I went out with a working girl I'd seen a number of times prior to starting a relationship for around a year.  This was a proper relationship (which didn't work out and was thoroughly awful, but that's another story.)  We had unprotected sex as, I think, you would in a serious relationship.  OK, it wasn't paid sex at that point but what's the difference?  We might as well have been "in the room" when we first met for all the difference it made physically.  An STD doesn't know you're in a relationship.

2.  I had a girl who I saw repeatedly and regularly -- many times over a year.  She was well spoken, educated and good company.  We came to know each other very well.  Do I know she didn't offer bareback widely?  Of course not.  But I have no reason to suspect she did (and let's just say I knew her pretty well.)  After about three months and multiple visits -- we got along brilliantly, she simply popped it in one day.  I didn't stop her and I trusted her.  Trust is what it boils down to.  I would not do this 99.9% of the time but I did then.  I felt right, I wasn't worried and I don't regret it.

3.  A girl I had seen twice and also got along with straddled me and, same as the above, started to put it in.  I said "no thanks" and insisted on a condom.  In one way, the situation was the same as the above but in another I knew her far less well, felt far less comfortable with her, did not consider us "friends" of some sort and simply did not feel I knew and could trust her judgment.  There we are; that word again.  Trust.

In my view, bb as a Standard Operating Procedure with WGs is a no-no but to simply moralize, judge others, or make blanket statements is irresponsible.  I daresay some will read the above and question my judgment -- same may even write me off as a "barebacker" though I can assure you I am decidedly not.  A girl I don't know who offers BB and describes herself as a "cumslut" I wouldn't even see.  But in the end, it's about trust, not morality or even self-protection.  Only you know what's in front of you and only you have the information required to make the right decision for you.  Sometimes, you may surprise yourself with your own judgments.

Not smart to trust ANY WG in my view which is why I don't and take the risks I am prepared to take for the rewards as I see them. The even smarter thing to do of course is not to punt at all but that's not an option I wish to take.

Unlike you I am not at all surprised at the amount of squeamishness about BB and indeed about punting in general on here, I find it as I thought it would be, some VERY worried about getting infected. The thing is if that worry trumps the fun punting can be is it worth punting, that's for others to decide for themselves obviously.