Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Only see non barebackers - How sure can you ever be?  (Read 3665 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so if a girl is in a relationship or married then i'd expect her to be barebacking her partner but how sure can you really be that a girl doesn't occasionally bareback with punters?

So the reason for this post is following a conversation I had with a girl I saw a couple of weeks ago who said she was shocked at some of the reverse bid requests she saw with guys asking for bareback but only from girls who don't advertise it on their profiles (so that other girls aren't put off booking the guy in future).
She said the shocking bit was the number of girls bidding and many of these were fairly well reviewed girls who you would never think would entertain it and say any mention of bareback gets you blocked etc.

Frightening really as i've set my AW searches to filter out barebackers however chances are that I may have unwittingly seen a girl at some point who has offered this to punters, realistically your probably only a link or two away from having had OWO with someone who has barebacked!  :scare:

Offline Poopster

You can't be sure which is why the hysteria over barebackers is so funny.  I must admit, I'm guilty of that hypocrisy myself, if a girl explicity states bareback on her profile I won't see her... but that's completely irrational since they ALL have taken a cock bareback at some point and they can't account for where those other cocks have been. 

It's simple to bag up, so bag up and shag away.

Offline Nagilum

This has been covered multiple times and its asked quite frequently.

You can never be sure she has not been offering it in the past.  With some of the more well known girls with a track record you can have some degree of confidence, but again, you never know. Every girl at some point has done it with a boyfriend, pimp or long term client.  Truth is your fears are legit, however what remains the same is the use of protection.

If you have a condom on you should not be worried.  Even with condom breakage, its not likely you will catch something as the inserting partner.  That's not to say the risk is not there, but it is low. 

Have a read of the POZ forums they are brilliant and run by people who operate using facts.

Burnside

I wouldn't see anyone with bareback on there profile, but i can imagine that those that don't state it will offer it.
I doubt half of them don't know what the word means, as when you see there likes to bareback there not offering unprotected sex. :crazy:
I wouldn't be surprised if some prossies at some point that are having a quiet spell, and need more cash will except to go bareback by charging more to get the dosh they need for that time. :scare:

Offline Nagilum

I wouldn't see anyone with bareback on there profile, but i can imagine that those that don't state it will offer it.
I doubt half of them don't know what the word means, as when you see there likes to bareback there not offering unprotected sex. :crazy:
I wouldn't be surprised if some prossies at some point that are having a quiet spell, and need more cash will except to go bareback by charging more to get the dosh they need for that time. :scare:

If they are known to this forum we will know about it.

Offline OakTree

Punting is a messy business. It's not covered by legislation, code of conduct, consumer rights or customer protection.

You just hand the cash over and hope she's clean, willing and able.

It really isn't for the squeamish or fussy.

Offline AnthG

The reason why there is hysteria is because as soon as there is even just a whiff of a girl doing bareback in punting. The bug chasers race to her.

There is even a forum out there of complete sick bastards whose sole goal is to spread STDs around (I am not linking to it before anyone asks). This is the reason to get concerned about it in punting. And why any girl would do it shows she is completely retarded.

But in terms of the topic you are correct. In the North East many of the girls are agency based and all go out socializing together as part of the agency pretending to be friends. And repeatedly I get told by girls during bookings 'this other girl goes out drinking at nights and picks up men and never takes condoms with her and does it without any protection'.

Its one of the common insults that get thrown around to try and ruin another girls business. And while its freaky, it is likely the case this does go on quite frequently as these girls go out drinking and get plastered and then will not worry so much about protection.

There was also the themademan2 scandal over Christmas just gone where it came out he managed to convince a large portion of the north east to secretly do bareback with him for fear of a negative review on the forum she didn't.

So it does go on in some senses, and it seems to go on quite a bit. And it is offputting and freaky to think about it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Poopster

Punting is a messy business. It's not covered by legislation, code of conduct, consumer rights or customer protection.

And when you boil it all down, fraserlad is bang on the money.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah agree with the replies so far and at the end of the day you can only be as safe as you can individually be by using protection for penetration, that said I still go for OWO.
It's also been said many times before that punting isn't for the squeamish and the risk / reward factor also comes into play.
You pay your money and take your chance

Offline smartieshouse

Wear a hat is the best you can do.

If thats not enough, this hobby is not for you.

Burnside

There is even a forum out there of complete sick bastards whose sole goal is to spread STDs around (I am not linking to it before anyone asks). This is the reason to get concerned about it in punting. And why any girl would do it shows she is completely retarded.
 Heard it all now, that is totally sick, and these idiots need locking up. :mad: :angry: :diablo:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You should assume that EVERY girl offers bareback to someone ----------- even if it is only Sergei.     :hi:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Same goes to punters really. I view everybody I see as a potential barebacker, be it with wife, mistress or whoever. Works both ways.

vw

There was also the themademan2 scandal over Christmas just gone where it came out he managed to convince a large portion of the north east to secretly do bareback with him for fear of a negative review on the forum she didn't.

Christmas ?

Rumour has it allure were still sending him out to new girls up to mid February.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:08:57 am by vw »

Offline LondonPunter69

Same goes to punters really. I view everybody I see as a potential barebacker, be it with wife, mistress or whoever. Works both ways.

Both sides, nailed on.

vw

Heard it all now, that is totally sick, and these idiots need locking up. :mad: :angry: :diablo:

For what ?  Barebacking is not illegal !

Not something i would do with a prossie or a 1 night stand but what charge would you lock them up under ?

Offline sxman

You can't be sure which is why the hysteria over barebackers is so funny.  I must admit, I'm guilty of that hypocrisy myself, if a girl explicity states bareback on her profile I won't see her... but that's completely irrational since they ALL have taken a cock bareback at some point and they can't account for where those other cocks have been. 

It's simple to bag up, so bag up and shag away.

I don't think its completely irrational, I agree they pretty much all bareback at some point, whether its customers, pimps or partners, but there is a difference between someone who offers it as a service and those who don't as they could be having 10 bb punters a day, imagine being the last one in the queue.

Burnside

It was more to the fact that there's a forum for barebackers with s.t.d.'s, haven't seen it myself, and don't really want to either. :mad:

Offline smiths

OK so if a girl is in a relationship or married then i'd expect her to be barebacking her partner but how sure can you really be that a girl doesn't occasionally bareback with punters?

So the reason for this post is following a conversation I had with a girl I saw a couple of weeks ago who said she was shocked at some of the reverse bid requests she saw with guys asking for bareback but only from girls who don't advertise it on their profiles (so that other girls aren't put off booking the guy in future).
She said the shocking bit was the number of girls bidding and many of these were fairly well reviewed girls who you would never think would entertain it and say any mention of bareback gets you blocked etc.

Frightening really as i've set my AW searches to filter out barebackers however chances are that I may have unwittingly seen a girl at some point who has offered this to punters, realistically your probably only a link or two away from having had OWO with someone who has barebacked!  :scare:

The short answer is you can never be certain as ANY WG could be doing anything for all I would know. What I CAN do though is avoid those WGs that advertise they offer BB as that's the best I can do.

vw

It was more to the fact that there's a forum for barebackers with s.t.d.'s, haven't seen it myself, and don't really want to either. :mad:

Its a forum for barebackers, not a forum for spreading std's, that's just a side result.

Sure the covered oral people feel the same about us that do OWO.

Useful at identifying the secret barebackers often pops up if you search for AW profile names on google if they are mentioned on there,  blacklist they go !

Offline Xemit

They're often referred to as bug chasers. Some have an obsession with catching STIs and seek out babrebackers in the hope of catching something. Others get off on trying to infect others and "share" their bugs. The latter are actually breaking the law if intentionally infecting unknowing sexual partners but that doesn't stop them trying.

As others have mentioned they seem to flock to girls who promote bareback as a service thereby making such girls a much greater risk.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:56:23 am by Xemit »

Offline smiths

Yeah agree with the replies so far and at the end of the day you can only be as safe as you can individually be by using protection for penetration, that said I still go for OWO.
It's also been said many times before that punting isn't for the squeamish and the risk / reward factor also comes into play.
You pay your money and take your chance

Indeed, I have been posting its not for the squeamish for years on here and that I punt on a risk to reward basis. BB is a never for me, OWO is an essential backed up by going to the GUM, so far not caught anything but I know I could at any time.

For any that think well if you wear a condom with a known barebacker whats the problem, well the problem for ME is I don't wish to meet such fucking idiots let alone punt with them, I am suspicious they are either already infected, forced to do it, that's the ones who charge nothing more for offering BB, or they are mentalists, none of which I want to meet.

Offline smiths

I don't think its completely irrational, I agree they pretty much all bareback at some point, whether its customers, pimps or partners, but there is a difference between someone who offers it as a service and those who don't as they could be having 10 bb punters a day, imagine being the last one in the queue.

I agree its not completely irrational, it must be the case that WGs who advertise they offer BB to punters punt with some punters who do BB with other WGs who offer it so who knows what the actual risk is, too high for my liking that's for sure.

What I do know is BB must be a popular service or WGs wouldn't offer it over not, we don't get to hear how widespread it is for certain as punters that partake in BB with WGs don't post on here a lot, HP being the most well known.

Offline Blackpool Rock

The short answer is you can never be certain as ANY WG could be doing anything for all I would know. What I CAN do though is avoid those WGs that advertise they offer BB as that's the best I can do.
Agreed that's the best an individual can do but the thing that got me was that apparently some girls who seemingly play safe with punters perhaps don't (and I mean with punters actively seeking bareback who no doubt bareback numerous girls rather than the punter just with his wife or the girl just with her partner) so while as a punter you think you are avoiding high risk girls you may not be.

Would be good to get info from some of the girls on here as to how commonplace this actually is, I mean do they regularly see these sort of RB requests and is it actually possible to see the girls bidding on the booking?

Offline smiths

Agreed that's the best an individual can do but the thing that got me was that apparently some girls who seemingly play safe with punters perhaps don't (and I mean with punters actively seeking bareback who no doubt bareback numerous girls rather than the punter just with his wife or the girl just with her partner) so while as a punter you think you are avoiding high risk girls you may not be.

Would be good to get info from some of the girls on here as to how commonplace this actually is, I mean do they regularly see these sort of RB requests and is it actually possible to see the girls bidding on the booking?

I have been offered BB on rare occasions though not in recent years by WGs who said something like, "as I like you I want you to fuck me BB", my cue to leave but I wonder how many punters not only stay and take up the offer but return in future.

I have heard about this going on in RB bids but its in the interest of both parties to keep it quiet of course. Would be good to hear from a well established punter on here who set up a dummy account on A/W and see what WGs offer BB, he would have email proof which he could post up on here if admin agreed naming and shaming any WGs who didn't advertise they offered it. That punter wont be me though as I have as little to do with the low lifes on A/W as possible.

vw

As others have mentioned they seem to flock to girls who promote bareback as a service thereby making such girls a much greater risk.

their Mecca is girls that don't promote it but do it secretly, lower risk to them as people do not want time out with an ichy dick.

The blackmail my the MM2 was probably so he was only barebacking cleaner safer options.

On saafe you ear about condom removers as these want to #BB without the risk

And many girls rightly so moan about the requests they get as they dont do it !

This all disproves that they flock to the girls who advertise it they seem to want it at lower risk to !

Offline Horizontal pleasures

+1

Offline sxman

I have been offered BB on rare occasions though not in recent years by WGs who said something like, "as I like you I want you to fuck me BB", my cue to leave but I wonder how many punters not only stay and take up the offer but return in future.

I have heard about this going on in RB bids but its in the interest of both parties to keep it quiet of course. Would be good to hear from a well established punter on here who set up a dummy account on A/W and see what WGs offer BB, he would have email proof which he could post up on here if admin agreed naming and shaming any WGs who didn't advertise they offered it. That punter wont be me though as I have as little to do with the low lifes on A/W as possible.

Before anyone does set up a dummy account its worth noting that WG's will see that you have multiple accounts and they will be wary of you, not sure how it links the accounts but its probably your IP Address.

vw

Before anyone does set up a dummy account its worth noting that WG's will see that you have multiple accounts and they will be wary of you, not sure how it links the accounts but its probably your IP Address.

Creates an alias on your account via cookies or IP.

Simpler just to protect yourself and if you are very concerned stop doing OWO and DFK

Offline smiths

Indeed, but if the punter was like me so they don't have an A/W account anyway it wouldn't matter. I would do this myself but I wont join those low lifes who run A/W by having an account and dignify their poxy site. :thumbsdown:

Offline Nagilum

You can be prosecuted for intentionally spreading a sexual infection, this is covered under section 20 reckless transmission.

Therefore, the transmission of that infection can constitute the offence of inflicting or causing grievous bodily harm, which when intentional can attract a sentence of life imprisonment.  Those guys on that forum, that will remain nameless, are sitting on a ticking time bomb.

More here

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

Certainly does.

Offline cueball

I'm with smiths on the bb mindset, yes, I bag up to protect myself but I don't want to meet the bb loonies in the first place.

I like owo and continue to partake, as said, it's not for the squeamish is punting.

Any lass offers me bb can gurantee she'll never see me again. I'll be honest though, I can't remember the last time I got it offered.

I will say this though blackpool, be careful of the manipulative post podge conversation, there could easily be a agenda of courting return custom.

I've read on here the rb bb replies from non bb lasses but the info always comes second hand via a prossie.

I've yet to read a naming or better still, an actual punter whose put up such a rb.

Note... I'm not discounting your post or your motives in any way Blackpool but I'm also very sceptical of post podge conversations with prossies, they can be subtly very manipulative. Not all though  :hi:

Pussydoc

Often search google and you may find a second profile offerering bareback . We're on the original it's not offered . Another clue is when no condom is in sight when you visit and as soon as you ask for one she has to root around to find one and can't,,, or she has them in anther room , most girls have them by the bed ready , just a thought as I am paranoid  ,,

Pussydoc

I don't think they would put it in writing,, probably discuss  face to face meeting,

vw

Note... I'm not discounting your post or your motives in any way Blackpool but I'm also very sceptical of post podge conversations with prossies, they can be subtly very manipulative. Not all though  :hi:

True, its their job to lie, probably more proficient lairs than most other groups of people !

Offline Sonny Crockett

Every WG has done bareback sex in some point of their lives.

Burnside

Also look at the amount of porn stars that work bareback, and are now offering sex for fellow punters.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Also look at the amount of porn stars that work bareback, and are now offering sex for fellow punters.

True. There's always gonna be a risk when you meet a WG anyway.

ramrodronnie

There's always going to be a percentage of risk, as has been said, some WGs who don't advertise BB still do it with some punters. We're not psychic, so we are all gambling at the end of the day.
The fact is some WGs lie, we can't possibly know which ones are lying. The best we can ever do is to cover up on every punt.
Ok, it's true that FK, and OWO carries risk, and many punters enjoy FK, and  OWO, as I do. So I choose to take the gamble.

The bottom line is, there'll always be some kind of risk when punting.

overdone

When you go see a escort you fuck her with a condom so if you have a booking with someone who spend the night getting pregnant by her husband, you shouldn't have any worries having sex with her would you? The escort goes out & buys the condoms for use when you book to have sex with her.

Burnside

When you go see a escort you fuck her with a condom so if you have a booking with someone who spend the night getting pregnant by her husband, you shouldn't have any worries having sex with her would you? The escort goes out & buys the condoms for use when you book to have sex with her.
If she hasn't been tested in a while there is a slight chance you could catch something, which is a good enough reason to get tested every 6 months i would recommend to everyone on here.

justfornow

If she hasn't been tested in a while there is a slight chance you could catch something, which is a good enough reason to get tested every 6 months i would recommend to everyone on here.

if you punt with any kind of regularity I'd recommend every 2 or 3 months at most. That's what I do.

Offline Nagilum

Indeed, punting shouldn't be made complicated.

Stay safe and get tested.

Offline smiths

As a punter I have no idea if or when a WG really gets tested, being told by WGs they do doesn't make it true they do of course, what I think is some WGs use punting forums as propaganda that they do get tested on a regular basis. My personal view is most WGs and indeed punters don't get tested at all unless they think they have caught something. I go to the GUM quarterly myself, every six months is to far apart for my liking.

Online myothernameis

Search for escorts that bareback, look at the feedback, if not hidden

Now click on the punter name, and see what other escorts they have seen

I have spotted a few guys, in the Glasgow area, have seen 3 escorts that offer bareback sex

These guys have also seen other escorts who don't offer bareback sex, but do these escorts check these guys out, by the looks of it they don't

vw

These guys have also seen other escorts who don't offer bareback sex, but do these escorts check these guys out, by the looks of it they don't

Of course they don't most prossies are lazy and play up to forums to make out they do !

Up to the individual to look after themselves !

Online myothernameis

Of course they don't most prossies are lazy and play up to forums to make out they do !

Up to the individual to look after themselves !

Another way I see this, the escort doesn't doesn't have bareback on her profile, but knowing that 2 punters that have seen bareback escorts have also seen this escort: so in my opinion  this escort could easily be barebacking, and she only has a few feedbacks

raylondoner

Also be careful of girls that claim to be preggers as I suspect it's possible that they could have done bb!   :hi: