Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen this Czech girl in Coventry  (Read 2791 times)

Atlantic1

I hope that you will help me out for this one, I am working in Coventry near the City Centre, I found this girl, I spoke to her yesterday, she is the same building of Busty Demi, does any one seen her, if so, could you please give me a bit details if she is comparable to the other Czech girls in Lower ford

this is the link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ming

Did you bother to enter the link details into the search facility?

See below your original post, she has already been reviewed.

Ming  :hi:

Atlantic1

I wanted more than one review

Roadster

Oh , sorry sir!  I'll get a few blokes dispatched down there today to write some for you.

Can I get you a drink while you wait?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline bonham

:D
Oh , sorry sir!  I'll get a few blokes dispatched down there today to write some for you.

Can I get you a drink while you wait?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Ming

And I want a £50 overnight with a size 6 Brunette who swallows, takes anal and has no gag reflex, but guess what............?

:dash: :dash:

What a noob

vw

Well email admin and ask him to change your user name to oliver twist !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ming

Ming

Fuck off
Thanks I did that already today, she was good  :yahoo:

You won't last very long on here with that attitude  :thumbsdown:

Dellboy

Fuck off

Suggest you consider your attitude.  You will not get any help acting like this.  :dash: :dash:

Offline niceguyali

He did one out there!!! She's hot, I'm near Coventry a few weeks from now... Hope she's a good one

Offline niceguyali

Atlantic1

sorry guys not swearing to you just saw her and I am shocked! Speechless

getonit

sorry guys not swearing to you just saw her and I am shocked! Speechless

When you get your voice back are you going to tell us about it?

Atlantic1

I do not like to demean this poor girl, but honestly from the bottom of my heart she is not my type, sorry

Ming

I do not like to demean this poor girl, but honestly from the bottom of my heart she is not my type, sorry

Any chance of some detail please Atlantic? Or better still a review if you did see her?

Offline ScouserRod

Atlantic it would be good if you could be more forthcoming about your experience for everyones benefit
She was on my possibles list !!!

Offline niceguyali

Ok, Atlantic sent me the following PM-

Hello sir!

She is absolutely stunning and provides me an outstanding B2B Massage, she is Big Lady with 36G boobs massive, but I would have much prefer Hot Alexa.

She is from Thailand as she told me, where she lived years but sh is Czech.

Offline saf1976

Hmm interesting. He also has a Busy Demi thread on the go which he keeps bumping.

I swear Demi had a few logins in the past

Atlantic1

there are many mentally unfit people here, what the hell you are talking about! yes of course I have seen that Busty girl, and I do not want to give more details.

who ever have any doubt about me, please I will invite you face to face, let us meet, as any one will agree with me those girls at Lower Ford street are so special, whether she is Demi, Alexa, this booty girl, or the others, I am their regular.

I am not surprise that there are many deranged nuts here, get a life

Offline hairymonster

:crazy:

Yes we are all a bit odd, we risk everything to pay and fuck filthy women.

Andy61

there are many mentally unfit people here, what the hell you are talking about! yes of course I have seen that Busty girl, and I do not want to give more details.

who ever have any doubt about me, please I will invite you face to face, let us meet, as any one will agree with me those girls at Lower Ford street are so special, whether she is Demi, Alexa, this booty girl, or the others, I am their regular.

Not long for this world methinks   :yahoo:

vw

What a dick, so you want a duel because you got upset on forum and wet your pants !   :cry: :cry:

Offline saf1976

Yes, you are quite clearly mentally sane given your posts on here.

I don't think the face to face thing works on here, if you act a fool, you get banned, simple as.

When I read your posts I read them in a Czech female accent, they make more sense that way.

Offline theejaculator

What a wanker ! :dash:

Offline The_Don

Fuck off

When you get your voice back are you going to tell us about it?

Not unless they rejoin and then they hopefully, see the ban hammer again.