Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby-Annx _ Leeds - touring  (Read 2028 times)

6 review(s) for Ruby-Annx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zebedee70

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in call - £120. Central Leeds hotel.
I saw Ruby's profile on aw and decided to contact through aw to try to arrange a booking.
Great comes, makes a pleasant change to get a quick response. Very easy, booked for an hour for the following day.
Location was a great central Leeds hotel, close to the train station which was great for me travelling through to Leeds by train. Also really discrete as well as you don't need to pass reception to get to the lifts.
I text to confirm I was outside, ruby called straight away with the room number and up I went.
So, I'll be honest when ruby opened the door my jaw hit the floor, what a stunning beautiful lady, truly gorgeous. Plus, she was dressed to kill in a tight, figure hugging ( and what a figure) dress, big smile and a lovely welcoming big kiss.
Paperwork sorted I took a quick shower and joined ruby on the bed. I was offered a massage, which I accepted and a nice massage while we chatted. Conversation was easy and pleasant. She's got a great "posh" accent.
I turned over and things got going. Great DFK followed by great owo. I then had the pleasure of exploring her awesome body. I think we both had a good time.
Ruby rode me with like a champion jockey. Doggy followed, what a beautiful sight, tight small waist and what a booty!
After, we had a very pleasant cuddle / chat. Didn't feel rushed at all
Got a big kiss as I left. Totally enjoyed it.
Ruby normally works in Birmingham. I would def recommend and I'd visit again.

Offline bigmick25

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in call - £120. Central Leeds hotel.
I saw Ruby's profile on aw and decided to contact through aw to try to arrange a booking.
Great comes, makes a pleasant change to get a quick response. Very easy, booked for an hour for the following day.
Location was a great central Leeds hotel, close to the train station which was great for me travelling through to Leeds by train. Also really discrete as well as you don't need to pass reception to get to the lifts.
I text to confirm I was outside, ruby called straight away with the room number and up I went.
So, I'll be honest when ruby opened the door my jaw hit the floor, what a stunning beautiful lady, truly gorgeous. Plus, she was dressed to kill in a tight, figure hugging ( and what a figure) dress, big smile and a lovely welcoming big kiss.
Paperwork sorted I took a quick shower and joined ruby on the bed. I was offered a massage, which I accepted and a nice massage while we chatted. Conversation was easy and pleasant. She's got a great "posh" accent.
I turned over and things got going. Great DFK followed by great owo. I then had the pleasure of exploring her awesome body. I think we both had a good time.
Ruby rode me with like a champion jockey. Doggy followed, what a beautiful sight, tight small waist and what a booty!
After, we had a very pleasant cuddle / chat. Didn't feel rushed at all
Got a big kiss as I left. Totally enjoyed it.
Ruby normally works in Birmingham. I would def recommend and I'd visit again.

Great review

I plan to see her soon but I have read from others she is a bit chubby? From seeing her do you think she had a good body and ass? 

And did she allow CIM and swallow like it states on her profile?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

brummierob

Have seen Ruby down here in Birmingham....she is curvy that's for sure but all in the right places & really good looking as well....her likes list is accurate & delivered with enthusiasm....well worth a punt

Offline Zebedee70

Curvy is most definitely the right word, she has a small waist and a large booty and large thighs, I wouldn't say chubby. She is very very pretty. Owo, is very good, not full deep throat but lots and lots of eye contact. Never got as far as cim as shot my load doing her doggy.

Online Punterperson1971

I'm booked into see this lady next week in bham so looking forward to it spoke on phone to sounds really nice

Offline anonyorks

Wow she is nice. Added her to my ''hot but doubt I'll ever see'' list