Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What the actual fcuk??  (Read 1751 times)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Fragilehand

Its not bareback! Its baraback! Heard its when the other half wears a mask of Barack Obama whist fucking  :wackogirl:

Offline Sar-Major

Its not the first time for this, I thought it was "geniral Warts" see my thread below  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89261.0

Links gone dead to the AW profile tho. She was Romanian to boot, probably her "Pimps" dick in these pics.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Barry Shipton

Its not the first time for this, I thought it was "geniral Warts" see my thread below  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89261.0

Links gone dead to the AW profile tho. She was Romanian to boot, probably her "Pimps" dick in these pics.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Saw both these threads and couldn't resist Googling it - seems it's called pearling and has a long history among Japanese gangsters and Filipino sailors. Now we can add Romanian pimps to the list!

It might be Wikipedia but the pics are not good if you are having breakfast.
External Link/Members Only

Why anyone wants to make their dick look like you have a serious anti-social disease God knows - it she likes a knobbly dick then get a plastic dildo, cheaper and safer!

Offline Knight Templar

Offline Sar-Major

Put me right off me "Sausage n Chips" it did......... :D :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Still-alive

My dick will go to the grave with me in the state in which it arrived in the world, and not with several ounces of scrap iron embedded in it.

Offline Sar-Major

My dick will go to the grave with me in the state in which it arrived in the world, and not with several ounces of scrap iron embedded in it.

I'll second that.................

Offline CELICA GT

Christ!!
It looks like the Alien that shot of John Hurts stomach all those years ago!! Oh and how the hell does he get through airport security. :vomit: :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Christ!!
It looks like the Alien that shot of John Hurts stomach all those years ago!! Oh and how the hell does he get through airport security. :vomit: :scare:

Probably enjoys being "Frisked and Patted Down"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:P :P